[KnownAsHerbert] New chapter

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4
[KnownAsHerbert] New chapter

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

I've called this “New chapter” because this isn't my first venture in the world of chastity, but previous ones have largely failed, mainly for the reason given in my first post in the “Hello World” section.

This time around, trying again and hoping for more success with a CB6000S. Very early days and experimenting with ring and spacer sizes. We haven't decided on which combination to use yet, but I think it might be the middle ring as since my “Hello World” post, I've tried the second smallest ring and it was a bit of a challenge. As for the spacers, so far, smaller seems better in that it pushes the little guy further into the cage and with the cage itself being the short version (2.5 inches) that means right to the end most of the time.

First impressions of the CB6000S is that it is sturdy, comfortable, and effective. The assortment of little pieces that make it up mean that it's fiddly, especially as you use smaller ring and spacer pieces, but once it's on, it's neat and secure.

Over the next few days I hope we can settle on the best ring/spacer combination and build up to longer times spent wearing it rather than experimenting. I have heard that the time spent on deciding on the sizing is time well spent so I won't be cutting corners.

I've read the rules of this section and know that comments are allowed but should be brief and few, but I am open to comments and questions if you have any.
2 x
KnownAsHerbert
Re: [KnownAsHerbert] New chapter

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

It hasn't taken long but I am already coming to he conclusion that ring No. 2 (1 = smallest, 5 = largest) is not going to be the final choice. It wasn't easy getting into it (I am guessing that I wouldn't even be able to manage to get into ring No. 1 at all but I haven't actually tried), and is bearable but not particularly comfortable.

The next size up, i.e. No. 3 was easier and more comfortable but maybe that's not a good enough reason to choose it?
It might not end up being my choice anyway.
3 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
jomojo76

Post by jomojo76 »

Hello Herbert, I' m also new to this and found these forums really useful. I keep asking questions and forgetting to use the search function... there's so much content here and ring size discussions probably makes up about 50% of the posts in the Chastity Device forum. Good luck!
3 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Hello jomojo! Thanks. I hadn't even thought of using search yet as there's so much to read anyway and I'm ploughing through randomly reading whatever looks interesting at the moment. I am very new to the CB6000S that I am currently trying out and getting used to and with 20 combinations of rings and spacers it takes time. Today for the first time I am using the shortest spacer that pulls the cage in really close and keeps the cock pressed against the bottom of the cage most of the time. I think it's likely that this will be the one to be used but as to ring size, that's still undecided. What type of device do you use?
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Oh my. I had read an article about wearing the CB6000 at night, about night time erections (or erection attempts) being the most powerful you can have, and about the discomfort or pain of having them.

Well, after some successes during the last few days, including a ten hour session in the device, we decided (actually it was decided for me) that tonight would be the first night that I was stay locked up overnight. I had worn the CB6000S since 4pm and had one attempted erection. Once in bed and settling down I thought I might be lucky as nothing happened. Half and hour later though, I felt a stirring and within a couple of minutes I was solid, fighting against the plastic. Trying to ignore it or think about something else didn't work. Wave after wave as it tried to become erect, and the burning sensation that I had read about. There were three of these between 10:30 and 11:30 pm, with the last one subsiding only when I got up and walked around a bit. But then, I did manage to sleep.

I slept for two hours and then was woken up by event No. 4 at 01:30 am. I thought it would stop and go away but no, another walk was needed. Once that one had gone away, I laid back down and straight away it was the fifth one. I wouldn't have believed it would be so intense. Much more pressure and pain than anything that had happened during the day. I remembered that article that I had read and it said "you'll get used to it".

So now it's just after 2am and I am about to go back to bed and try for some more sleep. I hope my stupid dick realises that it's not going to win and will just give in and let me sleep till morning. Somehow I don't think that is going to happen.
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

The good news is that I have completed my first night in the CB6000S. Not so good were the further interruptions, at around 4am and then 6am. These weren't as powerful as the erection attempts during the earlier part of the night but they still couldn't be ignored. I'm now up, it's been removed and I've had a shower. I've checked for damage and found a few marks but nothing to worry about. Feels a bit sensitive bordering on sore/achy but that's all.

I feel kind of positive about the night but the erection episodes were tough and unpleasant. I hope they get easier as I have read they should. Last night I wore the second smallest ring and the shortest spacer, which meant it was a tight fit but I am finding that the tighter fitting options hold everything well in place better. Having said that, I'm now wearing the next ring size up, No. 3, for the day, still with the shortest spacer. It went on so much easier than the No. 2 ring and instantly feels more roomy, even though it's the same cage.

My wife and keyholder, Emm, has said that we will try the smallest ring sometime but I am fairly certain that it's going to be impossible to even get it on. We shall see. We are still in the trial and experimentation stage at the moment but making progress I think. During this trial, Emm is taking her keyholder duties very seriously and hasn't allowed me to touch myself apart from as absolutely necessary to put the cage on and off and for keeping clean and hygienic. Strictly no masturbation and no sex (for me at least) until we've arrived at a decision. To make sure, I am only getting the minimum amount of time out of the cage from now on apparently. Hence, I'm locked back in as I write and feeling activity taking place in the cage already.
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Smaller can be better or much worse.
Here's a Quick tip that saved me a lot of hassle.
Imagine a choker for your neck.
Too loose it falls down. Too tight You fall down.
Get hard. Push your perineum to force blood into your penis so it's as full as can be. Emulated nocturnal erection.

Now get the smaller ring and slide it onto your penis. If it won't go on. It's too small.

Try next size up / repeat.

If it will push all the way down with force great!
Stop squeezing. Normal hard on. Still nice and snug and moves easier. Does not fall down. Spot on.
If you have a cone dick allow for the slight girth increase.

If one is too small and the next too big. This is the problem most suffer with and you are about to flog a dead horse (excuse the pun). custom rings can be costly for experimenting with.

If in between sizes use medical tape or sports wrap (the tan brown is very good for this. Blue is too rough) and wrap to reduce the inner diameter.

Once you get that perfect snug but not enough to cause damage you can try at night.

When you're happy with size either get a friend to 3D print one. Free stl file from thingyverse etc. or get a custom made if you are sure.

The gap is easier. Enough to let you tug your sack skin through when adjusting. Not loose. Snug. Never more than half a testicle width.

Big balls? Get a hinged ring.

Also. And this is more important. Make sure the cage you have is shorter than your relaxed flaccid state. Like 30% shorter. Or take an ice bath and measure.

Sorry to invade the journey like this, it took me 18 months to figure this out and your request reminded me of the frustration I had with rings and string and burning, swelling, purple balls, dead skin etc. Prior to realising the above

Good luck.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Don't apologize for invading the journey, Mr. Pickle. I appreciate your ideas. You have made the process of finding the right sizes and all into a science instead of guesswork or a long series of trial and error experiments.

I like your idea for finding the ring size. It seems to make good sense. I wonder if it will produce the same answer as we have (almost) arrived at by experimentation. I'll post the results on here when I have them. Gap size too is nice and easy to judge using your rule of thumb. I have been nervous about the possibility of one being pulled (painfully) into or even through the gap, or getting stuck or something and for that reason, have tended to lean towards a smaller gap than might be necessary.

As far as I know the cage of the CB6000S that I have is the shortest that they make (but I could be wrong). The spec. says it's 2.5 inches long, which is very close to the length of my relaxed penis. I pretty much fill the cage lengthwise all the time. You say I should have a cage 30% shorter though? (I make that 1.75 inches) What is the purpose/benefit of a cage that is so much shorter than the relaxed penis? I wonder if I am missing a point here.

Thanks for your post. Really useful.
1 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

My partner, Emm, deemed last night's sleep a success, despite me waking up several times feeling as though my balls were about to be ripped off. I think my sleep was very good but there just wasn't enough of it. She, of course, slept through it all. Today I have been let out for a second time to shower and have had an inspection for redness, soreness, or any other damage. Other than a little redness, nothing to report, which is good news of course and counts as another success.

With these two successes, Emm has had me put the cage back on so that we can achieve a new milestone. A 24-hour stint that obviously includes another overnight challenge. She had lined up all the appropriate pieces and watched as I put them together and locked them in place to see how smoothly and swiftly the process was now we know what we're doing. I have to say, it was all very easy and quick. I had wondered if I would be allowed to orgasm before putting it on but that wasn't on the menu apparently.

So, 23.5 hours still to go and there's already been some straining going on in there. I hope to have a better night but I am not being overly optimistic.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I found (and I'm sure others can confirm) that the relaxed state is still plump enough to allow growth.
If you can nip this in the bud it's much better.
I had to reduce from a 5" curve to a 3" cage initially a CB then into steel.
So my cage overall with ring is just over 3".
I'm 5" relaxed, but if very cold and feeling vulnerable it does shrink to 3"
This is as small as it gets. So any bigger and it's sitting with surplus blood almost on its way to a semi.m by default.

Basically the less room to grow, the easier the ride.

Hope this helps.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(