Locked weekend, Good stuff!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
smallpaul

Locked weekend, Good stuff!

Post by smallpaul »

The wife let me lock up last weekend. Few and far between now, but I enjoyed it. I locked Thursday night so all Friday I got to think about my wife and the weekend.
Friday night we went up got naked and immediately I started to kiss her all over. I grabbed her dildo and proceeded to slowly rub it against her, then as she bucked I slid it in. My tongue made it's way to the top of her slit licking her as well as the dildo sliding in and out. I was in heaven imagining this being real.

That is as close as it will get, but it was such a turn on for me!
3 x
smallpaul

Re: Locked weekend, Good stuff!

Post by smallpaul »

Last night I ordered a larger dildo for her. I'm sure she will think it's to big, but it will be hot...so hot to see her try. It won't be here until later next week though. I know she's expecting a lot of sex this weekend but I'm going to try to get her to lock me on Sunday in anticipation of her new toy!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Is this going to be your Journey blog? Please make sure you read and understand the sticky posts about blogging.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Is this going to be your Journey blog? Please make sure you read and understand the sticky posts about blogging.
0 x