[DirtyDoc] Our new beginning

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
DirtyDoc
[DirtyDoc] Our new beginning

Post by DirtyDoc »

Hello to all fellow enthusiasts! I am a newbie in here, but a long time fan of the idea of staying chaste, at least to some degree. I am 63 and wife is 49. We have toyed with chastity for some time, and we both find it a wonderful addition to our relationship. Nothing like the 24/7/365 life of some in here, but, as I said we are just exploring. In the past, I would ask if we can play the game. I will not have an orgasm, edge either myself or she will do it daily always without a release. She is of course always free to grab her Hitachi wand and have an amazing orgasm or 6 for herself. She has never been a fan of a cage and asks me to be on my honor. I can proudly state that I have never cheated. Recently, I have stumbled upon a slightly different twist to our "game" together and she has found it wonderful. I am excited to see where this will lead.

On New Years Eve we enjoyed our conventional sex session and both had a very good time doing so. HOWEVER, the next morning I felt a need to do it again. Our normal is around once per week as an average. But this time, since it have been 2+ weeks due to the holidays, our NYE romp did not reset my needs. Because of the remaining holidays, circumstances did not allow any more time together. NYE was a Saturday, Monday morning I had a strong urge to gift myself a good orgasm. As I was enjoying the feeling, I chose to stop short and offer a new twist for her. So a few days later, I offered her a full body massage done proper on our massage table. Our idea of a proper massage is both fully naked. I also stated in no uncertain terms, it will be a time for her alone, 100%. That time came and she absolutely loved the time. During this, I also relayed to her what I had done and what I was thinking since our last romp and I was sporting my desire for her quite plainly. She apparently like the sound of all this and after she got her massage, she told me to hope on face up. She began to tease and pinch my nipples, a big switch for me, and massage my balls. As I was hard, throbbing and leaking quite a bit for her, she asked me what I was thinking. As I told her, we both decided that we were enjoying my increased attention and affection towards her for the last week and she wants it to continue. Her proper massage was repeated a few days later and during my teasing after, she enjoyed her wand a few times.

We will be going to Orlando for a conference and vacation next week. The first full day there will be 2 weeks since I'd orgasmed. If she wants me to wait till after vaca, it will be about 3 weeks. At that point I immediately think why not a month! We have not talked about this yet, but there will be a time to talk as soon as we get there. I feel as we may pass 2 weeks, it may be wise that I be caged other than when I am caring for her. This will be her choice.

So far in all of this, I still have had no thoughts to cheat or whine for a good release. So I do hope she wants to continue for a while. I am so happy that I found this board at about this time and I will try to journal our adventures and progress for all of you to follow and enjoy. I'll look forward to any comments that the masses here might want to share with me.

So sorry for the long winded opening here. My typing just started to flow and I wanted to be sure to set the scene for y'all.

Until next update ... !!
4 x
DirtyDoc
Re: [DirtyDoc] Our new beginning

Post by DirtyDoc »

Well … we are nearly prepared to depart for a week in Orlando before dawn tomorrow. My fullness is my constant reminder of how much I hope she enjoys her massages every day if she wants me to. First order of business will be to have a talk about just how far she wants my denial to go. As with anything in the realm of relationships, and especially in the non traditional choices in this group, a good line of communication will be important. So that we both feel fulfilled.

After 2 weeks denied, free and in my honor, I am very torn what sort of length I hope she will want for me. A full, strong orgasm would feel fabulous. But of course that will end these feelings. I just as strongly want to provide her with as much pleasure as I am able to give at the expense of my own. It will be her decision.

Tomorrow will begin what could be a wonderful new path for our relationship.
3 x
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

It is indeed not at all necessary for a man to wear a chastity cage in order to practice chastity.
Withholding a male orgasm has the same effect without a chastity cage.
Miss R suggested the chastity cage to me , which I also thought about carefully .
I wear the cage that I wear because
Miss R thinks it looks nice and cool.
And I also think it has something special .
And we also see the cage as a beautiful piece of jewelry.
I myself have come to love the feeling of not being able to get a real erection.
You can't get the feeling you get with anything else.
For Miss R and me, good communication is also very important.
And every time we experience something or want to try something out, we also have extensive information about it.
2 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen:
DirtyDoc

Post by DirtyDoc »

Oh yes waki !! I agree 100%. I saw it in here somewhere that even with a cage, we are all on our honor. No cage is that good that you couldn’t get it off. Now, putting it back on to be sneaky is a different matter.

Compared to many in here we are only starting. Tomorrow marks 2 weeks of denial for me. I can feel the changes in my balls and cock. Desire to my wife is building. As we are flying to Orlando for our vaca, I am so torn whether to happily accept a nice strong orgasm or make it clear to her that she deserves to enjoy my attentions staying as we are.
2 x
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

Indeed, wearing a cage requires descipline, to continue wearing it as it should without cheating.
Chastity is about being able to control yourself with the tension that builds up.
As a result of which you perceive both your own changes and that your partner perceives the change.
Which allows people to make a beautiful new journey together, in the world of erotic, desire, attention.
As a result of which people together gain new desires and new ideas.
That beautiful journey is different for everyone.
2 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen:
DirtyDoc

Post by DirtyDoc »

So true waki !! So difficult to maintain myself chaste when I could just sneak one out. But then the whole effort is lost. And I’m sure she’d know.

Last eve was first night on vaca!! We were tired from traveling, so straight to her massage. When I do that for her, I am always naked to be open and vulnerable for her. After a good long time for her, she had me lie back and she returned some massage for my balls. Felt so good! Then she began to stroke me, but with only her thumb and a single finger. OMG! I had to ask her to slow it stop several times. I was so on edge. And she was loving it. She grabbed her hitachi, a clear signal she won’t need me. Told me to stand beside the bed and edge myself for her to get off by. So many hard orgasms for her. To me it’s becoming clear she is enjoying my chastity and is likely going to enjoy it for the foreseeable future. She has mentioned that if I am allowed a release, it will be a slow and careful perfect ruin. But even that is only a maybe.

She’s gonna love this vacation, I can see.
2 x
DirtyDoc

Post by DirtyDoc »

Well … vacation is coming along nicely, as I expected. I, however, am not cumming. Well, not the way a normal guy would while away with his sexy wife on vaca.

On second night, she decided after her massage she wanted to tease me up again. I was throbbing and leaking so badly. It was an official two weeks since I had a full orgasm on NYE and my desires were on high overdrive. She knew this and was enjoying hearing me tell her what I was feeling. After so many slow, soft strokes to so many edges, she pushed one little stroke just a little farther. I was at that point of no return! But she removed all touch to me in perfect time. And I felt that agony of my balls tightening and my cum just pouring out uncontrollably. It would have been so easy to grab it myself and pound out a full orgasm, but that honestly did not cum to my mind. Only to endure the pity ruin that she chose to let me have.

Within an hour, desires and true chaste feelings returned and she had a big smile of satisfaction from her handiwork.
3 x
DirtyDoc

Post by DirtyDoc »

We made it back home from our vacation tired and lots to catch up on. It was an amazing time. New adventure into what may become just the way things are for us. I am still chaste since the perfectly ruined pity orgasm she gave me a week and a half ago. My desires are getting so strong now. I supposed that's a good thing so that I place more focus on her and her needs. I do notice myself that I jump to help out with things like a grocery run or a chore around the house so that she doesn't need to worry herself about things as much. She does notice and, as she has put it, she feels I'm so much better behaved.

Life has been hectic since our return, but tonight we should get some quiet time together. My goal for the day is to give her a nice proper massage. By proper, we define that as her relaxing naked on our massage table and me naked and putting all of my focus to her pleasure. She usually wants me to place my butt plug for this and maybe give myself an edge or two for her, just to set the mood. She very much prefers to be able to see me aroused and preferably leaking. Especially if we've made the foregone decision that I won't need an orgasm. That just drives home to me that all pleasure is to be directed to her. She also likes to feel my full balls as I give her massage, and she likes them full. About half the time, her Hitachi wand will come out and she'll give herself a fantastic happy ending as I edge more for her.

Well, this is how I believe tonight will go for us. We shall see. I'll update after I know.

In other news ... I want to really thank everyone in this board for all the posts and stories. They've all helped in some way as we get ourselves into this lifestyle. Especially I want to thank the few folks that I've bothered via PM for more personal words of wisdom.
3 x
DirtyDoc

Post by DirtyDoc »

Wow !! What a great night last night. I feel big steps in what seems to be becoming our new normal.

Life has been so hectic since returning from vacation a week ago. Hasn't even been time for simple cuddles. But finally a quiet night and wife said she'd like a nice, proper massage. So after the nice dinner I prepared for us, we headed down to the massage room. She stripped down to just her yoga pants and stated that she wanted me to focus on her shoulders and mid back. I also stripped down, but by a proper massage we define that as me completely naked with a butt plug placed. She likes to see me half erect and leaking as she gets her massage. This time is 100% for her, including my needy desire in clear view for her.

After a solid half hour of relaxing her muscles, as she was gathering her legs to get up, she told me to stay there in front of her. And she proceeded to tease and pinch my nipples. This is an enormous on switch for me. As she did that and nothing else, she watched me grow to fully erect and throbbing. My full balls wishing this was going to be a pity orgasm to come. But I was to find that was not her intent. Probably a solid 15 minutes I was standing in front of her as she focused on my nipples alone until my knees were starting to get weak. She then said she wanted to go to our bedroom so she could enjoy her wand.

As we lay back I just lay there without touching till she told me what she wanted me to do. She had me under her control and she knew it. As her wand began to buzz on her clit, she instructed me to start edging myself. And so this went for at least a half hour. She came on that wand over and over and I obediently edged over and over. I was so close a few times I was afraid I'd lose it. But I was a good boy. She had finally had enough and she just lay there watching me continue as I was told. Until after only a short bit, she told me "that's enough now, it's time to go to sleep". I did ask to be sure if she wanted my cum left where it is and she quickly answered "well, of course". We lay there calming down from our evening and talked. I asked her how long does she want me to stay backed up and her only reply was, "I'm not sure, probably a while". Now, she has never gotten very into this type of play, so it was very exciting to see her beginning to enjoy it like this.

Part of me is feeling a big "be careful what you ask for" type of thing. An obviously bigger part of me is feeling so high and excited. We drifted off to sleep leaving the talking at agreeing that we need to talk about "the game" as we call it. Mainly so it's out in the open and both know what the other wants to get from this. I can't wait for this talk. Maybe tonight.
Last edited by DirtyDoc on Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4 x
TinaHoldsTheKey

Post by TinaHoldsTheKey »

Good luck on your talk. Communication is key for starting off in the right foot.
Hopefully you can get past the “game” and start living it. Maybe once she sees how she can benefit from keeping you locked, attentive and yearning she will open up and spread her wings. :-)
2 x