[Sam3655] I’ve put it out there

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Sam3655
Re: [Sam3655] I’ve put it out there

Post by Sam3655 »

I really appreciate all the advice. Have gone through a divorce once, not looking for a second but if it be so, there will not be a third.

And then things become confusing. After the wife, CS handed me her rings, the mood around the house was decidedly cold. I had already paid for a plane ticket for my son to come visit the 26-31st and she has a Bahama trip with her daughter coming on Nov 7th. As previously said her and I sleep in separate rooms due to snoring issues. When my son is here he takes my room and her and I manage in her room. Prior to my son coming, I self locked Sunday morning after the fight and have been locked since. Wednesday morning came and I was up getting ready to go to the airport. My wife kept hitting her snooze button. A little back ground. My alarm goes off and I am up and moving. Her alarm goes off and there will be at least three times she hits the snooze alarm. When she would do this this I use to say I would give her an “alarm” by going down on her to get her moving. And on lazy mornings ten minutes later I would say there goes the snooze alarm and dive back under the covers for round two.

Back to Wednesday, third hit of the alarm and I ask if she wants an alarm. I am surprised she says yes. I go down on her and she has her O. My cage is very snug and continues to be so through my shower. Driving to airport again my cage gets tight thinking about what just transpired.

This morning my son is in his room asleep and CS’s alarm goes off at 6:00. She hits snooze twice and I ask if she needs another alarm. Again she says yes which is a big surprise as she says we can’t do anything when my son is here. I go under the covers and again she climaxes. Afterwards she asks about me as we are laying there and she asks about me. I say I am great and the key is in my sons room. She says”Good” with a laugh and goes to shower.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Wow!

Sounds complicated.
I wish you the very best.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

My son is still visiting. He is 18 and life is taking a busy turn for him with college and work so I am really blessed that he made time to visit.

Friday morning the wife’s alarm went off and the mandatory snoozes. I offered her an alarm and she accepted so down I went. It’s been five days locked 24/7 and getting those feelings of taking my time and focusing on her pleasure. The cage is snug and I bring her to an orgasm. I hold her as she comes back down. Ten minutes later I ask if it’s time for the snooze alarm to go off and she says “I’ll allow it”. So down I go again and she has a second O of the morning.

Friday night I take the wife and son out for a nice dinner and then the pool hall to shoot for a couple of hours. The wife is two shots of Jameson and three beers in. My son is taking his shot and CS is behind me when she takes her nails and starts raking them up and down my back. I feel the gooseflesh over my whole body and my cage go tight. She’s laughing and says”too bad you can’t do anything with your son here and no key”. I think she would be a natural at being a key holder if she would just commit.

In bed she has her head on my chest and pinching my nipple before dozing off. In the middle of the night I wake up pressed against my wife in the big spoon position. My cage is pressed into her ass and I have to resist the desire to start thrusting my hips. Takes me a while to go back to sleep. Morning comes and she says no to an alarm clock as she is feeling her drinks. She says we still need to talk about our fight but waiting till my son heads back to Georgia
2 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

At least she's willing to talk. That's a good sign. All is not lost. Good luck!
0 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Completed six days locked 24/7 and this morning it’s 9:15. I’m ready to get up. Wife, CS says to let her sleep fifteen more minutes and then to wake her. I want to start early but wait with throbbing cage the entire fifteen. 9:30 I start to make my way under the covers but she has to go to the bathroom first and then come back and because it’s chilly she wants to warm up first. I help by massaging her breasts but that makes her sleepy. Once warm I bring her to two climaxes. She then starts biting my nipple for about ten seconds and says”I will leave you with that” and off she goes to feed the cats.

I take a few minutes to calm down. I have the key so I unlock, give the cage a thorough cleaning then shower and give my self a thorough cleaning. CS comes into the shower so I give her a thorough cleaning plus conditioner. Lol. I get dressed and while she is picking out her clothes, I come up from behind and wrap my arms around her. She says no and to go lock back up. ???? But i go into the bathroom and lock back up. I come out and show her the cage is on and hold up the key. She takes it from me. She took the key. OMG. I still have her wedding ring but she took the key.

She is spending the night and tomorrow staying at her daughter’s to watch her grandsons. So I am locked through tomorrow for sure. I think I made a mistake in commenting I was only unlocked three days in October. I need to ask her now that she has the key, when is the release date and I think she is now thinking in months and not weeks.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Sam3655 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:46 am I need to ask her now that she has the key, when is the release date...
No, you got what you wanted. Now you need to keep your mouth shut and and go along with it,without taking the chance of antagonizing her.
4 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

I know it’s been only a day since CS took the key and except for cleaning I have been locked seven days 24/7. It really feels different. I have been self locking for the better part of six months but I always had the keys and could unlock at any time. Now someone else holds my keys and I don’t have any control. It really sunk in when I wanted to switch out cages to try one that came in the mail last week. I couldn’t cause CS has the keys and she is spending the night at her daughters watching her grandsons.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

TwistedMister wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:23 am
Sam3655 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:46 am I need to ask her now that she has the key, when is the release date...
No, you got what you wanted. Now you need to keep your mouth shut and and go along with it,without taking the chance of antagonizing her.
I agree. Shut up . . . except maybe you should tell her that the new cage has arrived and see if she tells you to switch into it..
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

The wife is back home and I have not said a word about chastity. You guys are right so gonna let her run with it. On day 8 caged 24/7 .

Update: Wife walked into office, lifts her sweat shirt up and there is the key nestled between her breasts. She then leaves to start work herself. I’m left with a powerful image of who has the power and my penis is straining against the cage.
3 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Just a quick post. Nine days locked and wife wants to go play Bingo tonight. She has decided to make it more interesting. If I get a Bingo I get unlocked when we get home. No Bingo and I go to bed when I get home.
1 x