[waki86] the new journey .

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
avid fan
Re: [waki86] the new journey .

Post by avid fan »

I've just caught up on your recent posts... very interesting and engrossing.

The holiday break sounds wonderful, and the intense humiliation of being caged and shown off in front of others must have been incredible!

Looking forward to how things further evolve...has your gf shown any interest in the sissification, even if on a smaller scale than her friend?
1 x
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

Thank you for your response.

It was indeed very humiliated for me when I first carried my cage with close friends .
Although it has been accepted by our friends , and I can wear it in front of me .
I try to behave as normal as possible .
My GF really enjoys being able to do it .
She says nicely that they see that I have your penis in control . I think most of them now know what a penis cage is for, it would be weird if it wasn't.
I have to say that it has given both me and my GF a lot of confidence .

I can not give a clear answer to your question whether my GF wants to apply a form of sissification .
It is something we talked about after the contact with her friend.
And I have also indicated that I do not want that myself . But I have often said that with certain things and in the end I went along with it.
2 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen:
waki86

Post by waki86 »

The Cock code .

We are now almost two weeks further and her list of the cock code commands has become longer .
When I come home the clothes are taken off and the chain is also ready every day. I then have to attach this to my cage and then swing it over my shoulder.
Learning the codes by heart is not always easy.
But she has set up a training program for that.
Every evening after dinner , I practice , and when I do it wrong . Then she pulls very hard on the chain, sometimes I think immediately you pull my penis off.
After training I have to give her an orgasm with my tongue She then sits on the couch with her legs wide , and she has the necklace in her hand .
She calls me her nice pussy dog..
With the chain on the cage she controls the licking speed or the depth of my tongue .
In the meantime she has become so addicted to orgasms that not a day is missed.
Before going to sleep she usually wants an orgasm but with the viberator or with the strap on.
When using the strapon .
Can't I take this off even after she comes?
She wants to see me in the morning with it .
She teases me in the morning with it, how nice it is.
Much nicer and tastier than your own cock .
At least I have what's on, always stiff and never get tired.

Yesterday the weather was lovely and we decided to go for a walk in the woods near our house. She had put on the chain of the cage and hung it under her dress .
After walking for a while, she grabbed the chain and lifted my kilt. She fastened the chain
And she grabbed the chain and said so nice pussy doggy I'm going to walk you .
After walking for a while , she pulled a few times on the chain that became tight .
It can't be like that, everything from a dog wears no clothes. I undressed and she said this is how you should be naked , and she pulled on the chain follow me pussy doggy .
Chained and plugged I followed her completely naked . Good so enjoy it she said we will do this on a regular basis now . After a long walk it started to get dark and we arrived at the edge of the forest .
Now you can get dressed again .
And she untied the chain and we walked home . Which was about a 2 km walk.

On the way she said that was wonderful to do.
Exciting but supper delicious to let you out like that.
Yes I said it was exciting and delicious at the same time .
I prefer to see you naked and caged and plugged , it turns me on that I own your penis and ass .
And that I can make you do things what I want . I complimented her on how proud I am of how she is doing as a key holder.
She laughed , we 'll see .
Your release is already in January 2023 . All that takes another 5 months. Yes, that's not that long, or should I make it last longer. Uh no, it's short enough.
Well she said I'll think about it now that you've said that it's short enough.
Now she got me by using the word short .
3 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

Her property .

We have been working on the chastity journey for 6 months now.
In that short time I have already experienced a lot that I could never dream of .
Being accepted by some of our good naturist friends.
The contact with her good friend , whose man also wears a cage .
To carry out assignments made up by herself .
I never thought it would do us both good .
Although we have often experimented with sex in the past. O,a partner swap, bisex, bdsm, outdoor sex, and swingers clubs. With all those experiments it was always this is just not it .
I have always experienced ejaculation as an end exercise.
And also trained for that to try to postpone it as long as possible .
I like the feeling of sitting against the edge and still like it better.
That I myself would be submissive is something I never expected of myself.
Never mind being in the state of near constant excitement I would do all those things .
And that I was going to enjoy serving my girlfriend and giving her orgasms.

We have now contractually agreed that my penis belongs to her.
And that she decides what to do with it.
How long I will remain locked up and that she can rely on her decision at all times .
And that I will do everything I can to please her , no matter what else she has in store .
The cage may only be removed in case of medical necessity. Or when we go to public nudist beaches or naturist holidays. I can not touch my penis or secretly cum .
The butt plug is also included in the contract.
That I will always wear a matching color under my kilts. And that from now on I have to take care of that myself.
Now that the heat wave in Europe has come to an end .
Does my girlfriend prefer me naked.
Fortunately, we have nothing to do with the sky-high energy bill yet.
We have solar panels on our house and we have been heating our house for years with a good wood stove, which also provides hot water.
Being naked in the house in winter time will not cause any problems for me either , fortunately . It also states that from now on I will address her as Mis R .
We both signed it .
And then we went to a restaurant to celebrate . And after dinner I spoiled her extra with my hands , tongue and the strapon . And thanked her that I had become her property .
For me there is no going back .
And we'll see how now the mandatory travel will develop.
2 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

Miss R.

We are now almost 14 days further after we signed the agreement together .
In the beginning I had to get used to not being allowed to call her by her first name , but Miss R .
She now has the leading role in our relationship , and it has become her cock . I notice in myself that I am also undergoing certain changes. At first I saw it as a form of a game , but I am becoming aware that it is no longer a game .
But that it is becoming a lifestyle , where I am no longer in charge .
The saying men think with their cock is absolutely correct. Especially when your cock is locked up and you can't get a hard one anymore, or you can touch it yourself.
Will your behavior change unintentionally? One learns to enjoy the moment when your cage or balls are played .
All touch become much more intense and one just start spoiling .
It will also be much more enjoyable to spoil your partner both sexually and in daily life. It is no longer about your own orgasm , but that the other one .
People also experience a completely different form of orgasm , but without being able to ejaculate themselves . In the meantime I have mastered the cock code and the chain on the cage is now used as a game part. When it is ready I have to attach it to the cage.
We have cleared a spot at the bank , where I stand with my hands behind my back .
Miss R then uses the chain to give me commands without speaking.
Or to take me somewhere in the house .
The assignments can be of different nature . To serve her to do household chores , to spoil her sexually .

Our day looks like this .
I get up half an hour earlier in the morning. I set the table downstairs for breakfast , then go to bed with Miss R giving me the key to unlock the cage so I can clean everything .
I also clean my Buttplug.
Empty my bowels with an anal doche .
When I'm done Miss R locks me up again and I put a kilt ready for the day.
Take a matching butt plug with it .
I now have a lot of butt plugs with different colored stones on them.
I put this butt plug in my ass again and I'm done.
Miss R then goes to bed and I wait for her until she is dressed . Sometimes she wants to be pampered by mouth or fingers before breakfast .
When she is ready we will have breakfast together .
Then she goes to work , and I clean up , get dressed and then go to work .
I did cheat in the beginning when I wore the butt plug, removed it before going to work.
Because I was afraid that I would lose it , it would be a shame if a butt plug suddenly falls on the floor in the workplace .
By now I am so used to it that I know well when I have to go to the toilet.
The size is also perfect and stays in place no matter what I do. And am only aware of it when I sit .
I also had to get used to wearing the chastity cage under the kilt in the beginning.
Because I never wear underpants one can sit on your balls with the cage around or that the cage pushes very tightly against the front of your cock.
Miss R is always home from work earlier than I am .
When she is with a friend she lets me know , so that she does not suddenly become a surprise .
When I get home , I immediately undress and pour us a cup of coffee .
Together we discuss our day , and ask if she has any wishes . Then I will cook dinner and set the table and we will have dinner together .
We just do the dishes and clean up together.
In the meantime she also teases me by saying you look nice . And also grabs me by my cage or balls or pushes against the butt plug .
My cage is getting tighter and tighter. I'm not allowed to touch her which sometimes drives me crazy.
When we are done she does some homework at home and I do some household chores .
Then we relax together on the couch with a glass of wine and a glass of whiskey .

She also indicates if she wants to be pampered.
She has also become very direct in this. Where she was very hesitant before it all started, she now says I want to be licked ready or I want to be fucked with the strapon.
What can happen downstairs or in the bedroom .
She is also aware that there are people who practice locktober . We're not good, she said, you're in it until January.
But I want to do something special with locktober.
So that it will also be a special month for us.

For everyone who is going to do Locktober , I wish everyone a lot of success and lots of fun .
2 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

locktober.

Since Miss R does not want to release me until January 2023 , she had indicated that she wanted to do something special with locktober.
When I came home yesterday , and undressed as usual and brought her a drink , she said I have a present for you . It was a box that she had wrapped nicely.
Open it up she said. I open it and there were two boxes in it . One was a new chastity cage , and the other was a dildo .
The chastity cage has the head of a tiger , and is shorter than the bird cage I am wearing now .
She took off her key that she wears around her neck .
And she unlocked me , she said go clean first and then come back .
I went to wash my cock and came back .
She grabbed the new cage and locked me up again. It looks very nice on you, she said.
I looked at it and yes it does look nice. It has a nice size , she said , nice and small and your balls come out nicer that way . She played with my balls and pressed her fingers against my butt plug .
Very soon I felt the tiger's teeth prick against the tip of my penis.
She laughed well, now he can grow even less.
The dildo is also beautiful I said, I will spoil you well with it.
No she said this one is not for me but for you . I told you I wanted to do something special with locktober.
You have to use it yourself , I want to see how you ride it and you can cum if you can .
You have the whole month to practice. If you don't succeed, you're out of luck, and you'll have to wait another two months.

Miss R once tried to make me cum through a prostate massage.
But so far this has not been possible .
Not through her fingers as well as with a dildo .
And maybe it's a good idea from her that I'm going to try it myself to cum through the prostate.
So that I can give her directions later on how it works for me.
5 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

Still weird.

A few days ago I got a new smaller chastity cage for locktober , and a dildo from Miss R .
Despite the fact that I am locked up until January 2023 , she still wanted to do something special with locktober .
Because she couldn't make me cum through the prostate, she told me to do it myself. It's getting used to me that I always have to be naked at home, that's how she prefers to see me. Being a naturist, one soon thinks that it is nice to never have no clothes on.
But I myself have to get used to the fact that I can't handle anything, and I don't have a choice today.
Especially now that it is autumn and winter is approaching . And Miss R herself continues to keep her clothes on indicates that the relationship has changed , which I have agreed to myself .
And now she wants me to fuck myself with the dildo .
As a man I like to watch her play with herself . But now the roles are reversed and she is going to look. Never thought about what it would be like for her.

Last Thursday when I came home , and had done my obligatory things .
She said after dinner , it 's not even time to use your present . I didn't buy it for you for nothing.
I will do that in bed tonight Miss R i answer .
I could see from her face that she did not like that answer . No, she said sternly, we are not going to do that.
We do the following .
After washing the dishes together , and you brought me my coffee , you are going to use it here in the living room .
I want to see how you do it .
Good I said , I will do it tomorrow . No she said , you are going to do it now .
She took the dildo with the suction cup and put it on the floor , she took lubricant and lubricated the dildo .
Take out your butt plug, clean it and then start using the dildo. At that moment I felt very small, but did as I was asked.
Slowly the dildo slid into my ass , it felt wonderful but also strange at the same time . She looked at me and I thought that was strange .
Good , Miss R said , practice well , then it will help me later on . Although it felt wonderful I couldn't force myself to really enjoy it. Fucking myself for Miss R is something I have to get used to . When I stopped it was quality time for her . And while she enjoyed her glass of wine , I spoiled her pussy with my tongue until she had had enough .

On Friday it was practice time again after dinner.
The dildo was again prepared by Miss R .
And I sat on it again still I had that strange feeling . But did my very best for her .
She herself sat in front of me with her legs spread and played with herself .
She said do you well my pussy is for you in a moment .
I tried to focus on my own feeling .
And accepted the feeling of my prostate , the feeling got stronger and I thought I had to pee .
But this was not the case at all .
My cock was tight in the small cage and wanted so badly . But somehow it didn't work.
Eventually the feeling disappeared and I thought that whether or not I had had an orgasm .
I told Miss R and she laughed , just keep practicing and something will come out naturally . Clean the dildo for tomorrow she said , and then bring the strap on . I got so horny and could use a good fuck .

Saturday was chores day here in the house and garden. Fortunately the weather outside was lovely , since her wish is that I always be naked at home . Is it also working naked in the garden? Together we prepared the garden for winter , and in the meantime she was teasing me . By playing with my balls and cage .
Which actually drove me crazy.
It got so bad that I asked her do I want to get out of my cage , I want to cum .
Though I could guess the answer, I kept asking for it. No she said he stays nice in his cage .
The only way you can come is in your cage , and that 's what you have the dildo for .
But today there is no dildo time you have wasted .
The teasing and teasing continued for the rest of the day . Spoiling her was not an option for me that Saturday either.
I could not have had a greater frustration that day .

Sunday we went to the sauna with a couple of friends. That morning Miss R unlocked my cage and allowed me to remove the Buttplug .
Only after its long time did I feel really naked . We really enjoyed the sauna and stayed until closing time.
When we got home , the cage was fitted by Miss R . And also the dildo went back in. It felt wonderful to feel complete again. I don't know how often I have dildo time in the coming week.
I also don't know if I will manage to cum in front of Miss R through my prostate.
1 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

Got used to it.

In the beginning I found it a bit uncomfortable to ride the dildo in front of Miss R's eyes.
But gradually I got used to it .
After dinner and we did the dishes together, in between she teases me and grabs the cage and plays with my balls.
She kisses me very passionately , and she says I love that you are caged .
We then drink coffee together , she then releases my cage . Then I know it's time to clean everything up.
When I come back the dildo is ready .
Before I can use it, the new cage is professionally put on again.
The slightly smaller cage is comfortable, everything is well locked up and feels nice.
She has already lubricated the dildo with lubricant. It is now also very easy to slide it in, and i really enjoy that filled feeling. It's nicer than the strap-on we use.
She also encourages me when I am busy , which is very nice . Last night I finally managed to ejaculate through the prostate. The ejaculation is a very intense and pleasant feeling .
You don't feel like you came through penis stimulation afterwards.
And that the sexual drive has disappeared , it just made me even more excited .
Miss R said it looked great as I shot my cum through the bars . Afterwards she said so you have now come once.
I hope you enjoyed it because it is no longer in it for now.

I was hoping that I could come a little more often during loctober, but it's not likely that that will happen.
She did say that during the upcoming Fall vacation she had another surprise for me.

I still enjoy every day being locked up .
And also that Miss R is now in charge, deciding what where, how, when something happens on her terms.
And loves to see how much she enjoys being in control .
I am getting more and more addicted to the cage and all the feeling that comes with it .
But I am also well aware that it will be a long time before January is over .
I've come once now and I don't know if I'll still think about it that way until January.
And for Miss Rb it is also quite a task not to have a PIV .
And thinks it's great of her that she still kept it up.
3 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

The surprise.

We have Autumn Break here with us .
And as Miss R promised , she would have a surprise .
We are going to visit her friend in Groningen for a mid week, whose husband is also in a chastity cage.
Last time it had been a special experience.
And now I also know what will be expected of me, and what the rules are there.
But I also look up to it again, their chastity lifestyle is different from Miss R's and mine.
Waiting before sitting down, don't eat until the women have eaten.
And more real submissive stuff .
In addition, the man is sometimes also a sissy.
Although it does have some, I must admit.
I don't see myself as such.
I know that with my medium length hair and slim build, I can easily be transformed as a woman.
For fun, we've done that in the past in a crazy mood.
But that's where it stopped.
Although the shorter chastity cage is comfortable, I wouldn't want to wear one with my penis completely gone.

Now I sometimes hear people say what a nice skirt you have on.
But a kilt is not a skirt even though some people think so.
One can say from a kilt to a women's skirt, that step is not that big.
In my opinion it is completely different.
But I also think it would be nice to be able to talk about our chastity with the other man.
And I'm also curious how he feels being sissy.
And whether it has changed him in any way .
Because sometimes you also want to be able to talk about it with like-minded people in real life.

Next Monday we will visit them , and then stay until Friday . The weather for October is currently reasonable .
The forecast is that it will get warm , but whether that will remain so until Friday is still very uncertain .
In any case, Monday and Tuesday it will be 19 degrees and 17 degrees.
Out of the wind and in the sun it is still wonderful to be naked .
2 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

.Not expected to happen anyway.

Last week we spent a midweek at Miss R 's friend in Groningen . Her husband has been in chastity for a few years now.
And last summer we went there for a weekend .
It was quite an experience to be with like-minded people.
Miss R adopted the rule that the man is always naked at home from their .
On arrival I had to undress right away at the car, and the belt was attached to my cage.
Miss R wanted to show with me and show what she had taught me .
I know when the leash is attached to the cage I can't say anything more, only when I get the order.
She has the assignment through a kind of Morse code.
She then pulls on the leash with short and long strokes.
When her friend saw it she said , yes you are right it looks erotic and powerful .
Miss R ordered that I also greet her with three kisses. And Miss R gave her friend the belt .
She took me into the kitchen , where her husband was dressed as a maid preparing dinner .
Miss R had followed her and she untied the leash from the cage .
You know what to do she said .
Together they disappeared to the living room .
The man said you have been put on a leash .
Yes I said and then I can't say anything and with a kind of Morse code I get the assignment.
Yes he said that's how it goes with our key holders they come up with something new every time.
Yes I said you never know if something will come up again . You are right about that , he said , let 's go put the food on the table .
He walked in high heels and thought it was great that he could do that so elegantly .
If you would walk behind it one would think it is a woman .
It even turned me on, and my cage squeezed well and held back my hard-on well.
Miss R and her friend saw that and she laughed.
The four of us went to dinner and chatted about what had been on our minds lately.
An ordinary conversation as one often does with friends .
After dinner and when her husband and I had cleaned up everything . W
e went to do trivant with the four of us.
It was a nice first evening .

The next morning her husband and I made breakfast, now he was just naked and caged just like me.
The four of us had something to eat and afterwards we would go to the city of Groningen itself.
We shopped there and also had a bite to eat in the afternoon. That evening after dinner we did the game hints.
At night in bed Miss R wanted to be pampered and spoiled her and thanked her for her nice friend and her husband.
The next day we went to Schiermonnikoog, the Wadden Island. And explored the island wonderfully, at unguarded moments it sometimes became very erotic.
Miss R put her hand on my buttocks and felt her pressing against my butt plug .
At other times she reached under my kilt . It got me so excited every time. Occasionally she whispered in my ear, what a nice horny slut you are.
Yes I whispered back your slut .
When we had a nice chat in the evening after dinner.
Miss R said we can make it a girls night tonight too.
Yes her friend said nice can we go do it .
Her husband winked at me, and he knew what that meant.
Our key holders disappeared from the room, and asked him what is a girls night.
You will notice that, he said. A little later they came back with a mountain of clothes and makeup stuff .
I also saw the maid's package and then it started to dawn on me.
Her husband and I had to sit in a chair next to each other .
Our key holders played with our cages and nipples.
It got me so excited I thought do what you want with me .
We got makeup on , and then we each got a set of clothes to put on .
And then we had to show it to our key holders.
I have to say that tights are very comfortable, it gives a wonderful feeling to your legs.
The attention I got dressed as Sissy wasn't bad either. Finally I got a very short skirt with suspenders and net stockings and a shirt.
I felt how the skirt just covered my buttocks which caused a wonderful feeling.
And felt excited whether it was the clothes or everything I do not know .
Afterwards, the four of us watched a real women's movie.
During the movie, both me and the man were teased.
Our cages came out from under our skirts and they were eagerly used. Every now and then the film was paused and we had to go get some snacks.
When we put it down on the coffee table, we had to bend over extra so they could see our butt plugs and cages properly. What lovely sluts we have said Miss R's girlfriend.
Her answer was always yes.

That night when we went to bed Miss R said keep the clothes on .
It was a very wild night with the strapon put to good use .
And even came spontaneously in my cage .
Something that had not been possible before.
The next morning I woke up in my clothes , and looked in the mirror .
It does look horny like that. I never thought I would get so carried away with everything .
I went downstairs to prepare breakfast with the other man, still in those clothes.
He said it sounds like you had a wild night .
Yes I said I had become so horny that I came spontaneously. That's wonderful, isn't it, he replies.
Yes this was the first time I was dressed as a Sissy .
And it tastes delicious.
Yes he said I feel different that I am even more appreciated by my key holder .
Suddenly the kitchen door opened and Miss R entered. She immediately hit my ass , and , gave me a French kiss. Good morning my sweet slut.
She went back and said how much I love her .
We ate breakfast together I still in my clothes .
Afterwards we went for a nice long walk.
We collected sweet chestnuts that we later roasted outside on the fire.
This time just dressed and it turned out to be a nice pleasant afternoon.
That evening we all went out for dinner in an Italian restaurant. The next day we returned home.
And everything was back to normal.
It is up to Miss R whether we are going to fit the Sissy into our lifestyle every now and then.
1 x