[waki86] the new journey .

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022
[waki86] the new journey .

Post by waki86 »

I am a Dutch man of 48 yrs and my girlfriend is 45 yrs old
And my girlfriend and i have been in a lat relationship for more than 12 years. And sexually I have nothing to complain about. She is a fun and challenging woman who is up for many things . Last year we saw a man walking around at a festival, who, like me, was also wearing a kilt. When we were sitting somewhere , my girlfriend said look he 's wearing a chastity cage . That looks cool and beautiful she said to me . No more attention was paid to it and we moved on. On the way home she kept talking about it . And in the evening during sex again how beautiful and exciting she found it . Months passed and sporadically she still talked about it. I didn't think I would wear one then, a cock ring is more than enough for me.
A few more months passed, and she didn't talk about it anymore. Until fourteen days ago . I was sent a link that was about chastity cage. That men who wore that would be an even better sex partner. I asked her am I not . She answered yes , it is wonderful with you , but I am ready for a new chapter in my life . I 've read a lot about it since seeing it , and the more I read about it . The more I wanted to lock up your penis .
She told me that she did not think of herself, that she would like to dominate me. To meet her fueled needs . I told her if it's something you'd like to try, we're going to do it anyway. I also went looking for more information and came across this site . After reading a lot, I also got the feeling it might be suitable for me. Last week we went looking for a nice chastity cage together , because the eye also wants something . My girlfriend got more and more horny , and we had sex almost every night . In the beginning she made me cum. But after the week came to an end it was less and less to get an orgasm myself. And more and more for her orgasm . Get used to it, you won't get one for a while. You can no longer become stiff . That thought made me extra horny, but also frightened me.

The day before yesterday the ordered chastity cage arrived, and she unpacked it and put it on the bedside table. Yesterday morning he was still showing off on her bedside table. And that night we also had sex with each other for a long time . And in the end I couldn't take it anymore and came violently. She immediately said this is the last time for now , kissed me good night and we went to sleep . The next morning when we woke up she went to make coffee and we drank it together in bed. After coffee we showered together, and in the shower she kept teasing me. Which quickly got me excited again. We dried each other off and walked back to the bedroom. Just lie down for me for a while . She walked to the bedside table , took the chastity cage and put it on me . Put the lock through it and locked it . I went to get dressed put on my shirt , and she said he looks so beautiful and exciting . Took my kilt , put it on , then the sporan and put on my belt . She came walking towards me , grabbed my nipples and felt him grow right away . But now he couldn't go on and was locked in a cage. She lifted my kilt and looked after it . After coffee and breakfast we went shopping. When I sat down in the car, I noticed the cage well. It didn't sit well, pinched my balls, so she had to lay well. It was about a 25 km drive , on the way she lifted my kilt and looked at it . While shopping I noticed that I could not keep my mind on it . It was exciting but at the same time I also felt a sense of unease . What if someone sees it, what if one hears the lock rattle. When we stood in line at the cash register she rubbed my ass and whispered in my ear . It is now mine and I can now tease you with it . You have to go home in two days to take care of your daughters . And I have the keys so that he is locked up for two and a half weeks . You can't play with yourself anymore, she chuckled. In the next two and a half weeks I will really experience what the chastity cage will do to me. Can it be sustained or will it become very difficult as time goes by . Tonight I will also have to go to sleep with it , and I do not know what that will be like . I will keep everyone informed of the adventure my girlfriend and I have embarked on . And what kind of change will take place.
Last edited by waki86 on Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
6 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen:
waki86
Re: [waki86] the new journey

Post by waki86 »

The past few days .

When my girlfriend and I went to bed last night , she asked is he comfortable . I answered yes and we kissed each other dearly good night . I lay down against her, and she opened her legs. And with a hip rocking motion she rubbed her labia over my cage . She moaned softly and together we fell asleep so intimately entwined . This morning I woke up and my girlfriend had already left for work. Although I thought sleeping with the cage on would be difficult , I slept wonderfully . Even though the cage was well filled when waking up. I got up and went to the toilet to pee , and I clean everything well .
It was still early and went to bed for a while . Picked up my phone and read some news and my mail . I usually play with myself in the meantime. It has become a sort of routine , only now it was not possible . Precisely because that was not possible , I got even more excited about it . And I became more and more aware of the cage . In the end I just got up and took a shower, and got dressed. Made coffee and made breakfast. I still felt very excited during breakfast . Getting rid of a habit affects me faster than I thought . I quickly went to the garage , to continue working on my girlfriend 's motorcycle . In the afternoon my friend came, he also had to do some things on his own motorbike.
The afternoon passed quickly and my girlfriend came home from work too. She came to the garage and kissed me deeply . As she did that I became aware of the cage around my cock . She whispered in my ear he is comfortable , and she went back into her house . When we went to bed at night she kissed me for a long time. And lifted the covers of the bed, he is so beautiful. She lay against me and together we fell asleep. The next morning he was sitting tight in his cage again when I woke up . I must say it is a wonderful feeling , a cock in a cage that can not get stiff . We went into the shower together and walked down naked to have breakfast . After breakfast we cleaned up together and went to dress ourselves. We went to her sister to work in her new house . When we lay in bed at night we kissed each other good night , but now she continued to kiss . She drove me crazy and gently suffered my fingers down .And gently stroked inside of legs . Slowly I stroked her labia , while we still tongued each other . Slowly my fingers disappeared into her pussy and started fingering her . She could not play with my cock now , and her hands searched for other places on my body . It felt wonderful , it gave me a different kind of energy . While making love she said it feels different now , yes I said for me too . It's all much more intense for me, she said. Yes for me too , it feels more like an even deeper connection that we enter into . After she had finished she wanted to go again right away . I want you to lick me off . Put her buttocks on a pillow and started to lick her gently .
She enjoyed my tongue intensely and felt at one point that she came shockingly . Lie down next to her and she leaned to the side , took a nipple in her mouth and sucked on it . While she was playing with my balls , which felt great despite a not fully erection . At one point she bent over and took the cage in her mouth , and with her tongue she looked for openings . It felt great despite being tight in the cage . She kept looking for other places to drive me crazy. By not being able to finish it , it all felt much more intense . Finally she stopped and I said this supper was delicious. Yes she said I like too . I long for you so much more . Nice she said I like that very much. We will not see each other for the next two weeks . I know it will be very difficult I think. She laughed , and said the keys are nice here . I am now home and I think back to those wonderful days that we have already experienced together . While my cock and the chastity cage sits . I myself am curious how I will get through the next two weeks. Can't masturbate now and then. Our chastity journey has only just begun. It is certain that we will both change as a result . But I did notice that she loves that we have gone down that path.
Last edited by waki86 on Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
5 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

This morning I woke up with a boner and was quite horny . My body and cock screamed to cum . And only now am I really starting to realize that it is really not possible . The keys are with my girlfriend . I must say that I am glad that we immediately bought a good steel chastity cage. Also read the forum carefully. Like using Vaseline so I don't get skin problems. The lock that is on it taps too much under my kilt. I paid for this by adding two toothpicks, so that it stays nicely in place. Fortunately, the chastity cage is very comfortable, and it doesn't bother me when sleeping. I don't know what it's like to wear with pants. But next week the weather will be nice here. And then drive around with the motorbike . Which I will find very exciting. What about on the bike , do you see that the bulge in the pants is bigger ? What will my friends say or not say . Fortunately, I am someone who does not care too much about others. But still the questions run through my head .
4 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

It has now been two weeks since the jailbird was put on by my girlfriend. Although I had read a lot that one had to train it to wear it . I've had no problems with it from day one. Maybe I was lucky that I immediately bought a well-fitting one. The jailbird is one with an internal lock , a padlock was not an option either . This is because I wear a kilt every day, which rattles the lock. I also did not suffer from a burning sensation in my scrotum, this may also be due to the fact that I have been epilation from below and never wear underpants. This also allows my scrotum to move freely. My girlfriend, who also brought it up to wear one, absolutely loves it. The sex lasts much longer now , she also gets more orgasms . But she also loves constantly teasing me , which she is very good at . I thought after two weeks I'm getting frustrated not being able to get a hard-on and not get ready. But I really enjoy getting excited . My nipples have become much more sensitive , my buttocks are also more sensitive . The sexual energy now moves through me in a different way.

At first I was afraid that the jailbird would slide off and fall to the floor while shopping. This once happened with a cock ring. But it fits perfectly and my scrotum can not escape .
Last night my girlfriend was with me, and she was proud of me, and as a reward I was allowed to leave the cage. And she gave me a blowjob , and allowed her to cum . But had to try to keep it up as long as possible . Which of course was very difficult , but I did my very best . When I came after about 20 minutes , she said that could be much better . Tonight you can sleep without a cage enjoy it . Because we are now going to make the time three times longer . It has now been locked up for 6 weeks.

I thought it was no longer possible because then we would go on holiday together to a naturist campsite. And there it is not allowed to wear something like that , which I also find understandable .

Although we are at the very beginning of chastity, we both notice that we are gradually changing from vanila relation to ? Just like with so many things that are discovered, and that you think we should have discovered it sooner. Is that also the case with chastity ? We ourselves think it is apparently now the time to walk the path of love and loving differently.
4 x
waki86
Re: [waki86] the new journey.

Post by waki86 »

today we went to an unofficial nude beach .

When I got this morning dressed this morning my girlfriend said , how beautiful he is when he is locked up . Yes I said , I'm glad you enjoy it so much . The weather is nice today we will sunbathe naked. Yes is good I said , untie him . No that's not going to happen I want to go to the nude beach with you. The nudist beach we always go to is not an official nude beach. But we have been coming here for years , and everyone is sunbathing naked .
When we got there nobody was there yet, but I felt very embarrassed and thought to myself what have I started. Now everyone sees that I wear a chastity cage , what will people think . My girlfriend really enjoyed my nervousness, and she teased me about it. I took off my shirt and unfastened the straps of my kilt . There I stood naked and caged . We lay down on our blanket , I lay on my stomach so no one could see it . After lying like this for about 45 minutes , I was like who cares what others think and turned around .
At that moment another woman came walking up to us , and she looked at us . They greet us and said that is cool and beautiful . Thank you my friend said, I think so too and smiled at her. You see it's not weird Slowly it got busier and we also met familiar faces. Not a word was mined when we talk to them . And I also started to feel more and more at ease with myself.

When we went home it just felt that people saw that I was caged . My girlfriend said I'm proud of you for having the courage to show it. I said I never thought you dared to show that your friend goes through life in a cage. Should we stay home when the weather is nice and never go to the nudist beach again ? I enjoy it when you are caged and I enjoy it when people know I am in power now . And because you came too quickly for my liking, you are now locked up for 6 weeks. But normal life goes on and we don't give up.

I said I don't know if I will last 6 weeks in a cage. That is bad luck for you , before I really do not release you . Not ejaculating for 6 weeks , it will be quite a task for me . Those two weeks were just manageable, and was happy when the lock opened. But on the other hand , I also really enjoyed teasing and spoiling my girlfriend . And seeing how much she enjoyed it herself.
Last edited by waki86 on Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
4 x
waki86
Re: [waki86] the new journey .

Post by waki86 »

locked or unlocked that is the question.

Last night I woke up very excited and wanted nothing more than to be freed from my cage .
Even if it was only a week ago that my girlfriend allowed me to cum. I got up softly and went to the toilet , and grabbed a drink My head is still full of all kinds of thoughts. It frustrates me, it turns me on, and I can't keep up with my thoughts at the moment.
Tomorrow we will have a party with our naturist friends and I will be caged then. I asked my GF if there might be a chance I could just be uncaged after all.
She actually said not at all , but see that you are struggling with it .
Which, by the way, I really enjoy, she laughed.
If you do your best there's a chance I'll unlock you.

This morning I got up early and made breakfast in bed.
After breakfast I gave her a wonderful massage which she clearly enjoyed.
Her love cave also got the necessary attention , so she finally came wonderfully .
I have a reservation in a restaurant for tonight .
When I said that to her , she replied I 'm going to consider unlocking you tomorrow .

The rest of the day I am busy in the house and garden, so that Pico Bello is in order.
And also clear my head. I hope it's good enough for her. But of course I don't know for sure.
2 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

yes unlocked --no locked .

Last night had been a great night .
When we came home after dinner my GF said you did a really good job and I think you deserve it .
And tomorrow morning I will unlock you .
I thanked her and was very happy , luckily I don't have to be caged with our naturist friends .
I spoiled her even more before going to sleep and fell asleep wonderfully.
This morning I was up early and had prepared another breakfast for her.
When I came upstairs she was in the shower , and I was waiting for her .
We ate breakfast together.
And went through what we still had to do .
Come on she said we 're going to get dressed to go shopping . I got up and got ready to be unlocked.
She saw how I looked at her with questioning eyes , and she nodded no .
Disappointed , I got dressed , and we walked to the car .
When we drove to the store , she lifted my kilt and said he looks so beautiful and grabbed my caged penis .
After shopping , I was hoping she would say I 'm going to unlock you .
But she did not say that , she said you also stay in your cage .
I said you will be locked up for 6 weeks now and I stand by it . If I give in to your wishes now , there 's no point in punishing you .
I understood her point of view , because what is the use if you do not comply with the imposed punishment yourself .
She said I really enjoyed how you twisted yourself in all kinds of turns.
But I have to take my role as key holder seriously .

So today I'm just caged during the party, with our naturist 🥺friends.
4 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

It's all right now.

Last Thursday it was so far that I would just stay caged during the party with our naturist friends.
After we had gone shopping together and I was told that I was locked up , my heart pounded in my throat .
When we got home, we undressed ourselves, and I cleaned up the groceries.
My GF found a spot in my garden and sat in the sun . Meanwhile I prepared lunch with the view of my beautiful dear girl friend.
She is my beauty to me and just enjoy her appearance .
I took lunch to her, and we enjoyed lunch and the sun together. During lunch she told me, to be honest
I had completely forgotten about the party.
And guess if I knew, wouldn't keep you locked up.
And I really doubted whether I would let it go on.
I see how difficult it is for you , which I secretly enjoy .
I noticed that by giving me false hope.
Which actually if I have to be honest also has some.
That's why I've come to appreciate you more.
I leaned over and kissed her and said I love you so much. My Gf I love you too dear. I said I'm worried how it will be received by our friends. I understand she said , it is a big step for you . You will feel groped in your manhood.
But you 're just still a man , maybe more man than other men .

Together we sat chatting about it in the warm spring sun , not paying attention to the time .
Suddenly we heard a hello call from the back gate. I yelled hello come but it's open.
Normally it is closed so that no one unexpectedly walks into the garden .
Although I have a garden that is not overlooked and we can move nude around freely .
Isn't it nice that uninvited people can't just drop in?
My girlfriend and I got up and walked towards the incoming guests .
You have chosen wonderful weather to be naked, they said.
Yes, I said tomorrow it will be over unfortunately, so that's why you can enjoy it.
We shook hands and kissed and my GF said you know where to put your clothes. C
Can I shake you a drink in advance yes, it was said.
I walked with them to the kitchen and poured coffee , and then I went outside with them .
At the same time the other guests came in . I put the coffee down and turned around . That's cool, the woman said when she saw me, I heard the other guests laughing.
Thank you , I said , I will also get a drink right away .
While I was walking to the kitchen I heard the first guests say to my girlfriend .
It does fit with your open minded thoughts . I immediately thought luckily there is nothing weird about it.
When I put down the coffee and sat down with it myself , I felt more at ease .
Another couple would come but they would be a little later.

Our friends are the people of a naturist association of which we have been a member for many years.
We sometimes meet on vacation.
And we often go together to the nudist beach or in the winter to naked bathing hours.
We sat so cozy in the sun chatting about where everyone was going on vacation . And about work etc.
Meanwhile , the other couple had also joined, and the snacks and drinks were on the table.
Suddenly the question came out of nowhere , do you not suffer if it wears .
No, I notice it doesn't even fit perfectly.
And do you sleep with it , or do you not sleep with it was asked . I don't notice it much either, but that's because I'm a heavy sleeper.
Someone else said I think it's cool of you to just wear it.
Thank you I said , it is also something very normal .
Yes, she nodded, and the conversation turned to something else.
The afternoon and early evening passed without strange questions.
I just felt confident again , and had worried for nothing.

When my girlfriend and I were still enjoying the evening by the garden stove.
You can see that you were worrying for nothing .
People often accept a lot more than you think, she said.
Yes I said thank you for not giving in, it has given me even more confidence.
I 'm proud of you too , she said , you just behaved normally . I'm glad you're my key holder.
We'll see, she joked. your 6 weeks are far from over .
Oops yes there are still 5 1/2 weeks to go. When we went to bed at night I spoiled her with her favorite toy as a thank you.
It was a good feeling to see her enjoying it so much .
That it seemed as if I also got some sort of orgasm as a result.
Or was it all the built up tension of the past few days that flowed away .

Although we have only just begun our journey of chastity together .
I never expected my girlfriend to take it so seriously .
Let alone that it would also be an emotional journey .
My girlfriend is not only my lover , but also my buddy.
We also work together in and around the house and on our oldtimers.
By talking openly and honestly about everything together , you can go very far with everything .
Chastity is not just about being submissive and breaking bad habits .
Chastity involves an emotional journey to better understand each other's sexual energy.
And to merge them into one whole .
1 x
benny22
Last orgasm: September 27th, 2023

Post by benny22 »

I just can add only one word - Big, big congratulations to you.
Congratulations for being yourself, being courageous.
A you can see there was no need to worry. It seems that things went even better than you expected.
Both you and your friends appeared to be very open minded people.
When do you plan the next party? Perhaps there will be more of you locked then?
Once again - congratulations!!!
2 x
Cobra 3D, HTv2 small
waki86

Post by waki86 »

Thank you Bennie22.

It actually went better than I thought.
I am also grateful to my girlfriend for standing her ground. Confidence in her has only grown.
And that's what it's all about, trusting each other.
We already knew that our friends are open-minded.
But that something like that was just accepted was a surprise. Being yourself is a great good , and you should cherish it .
I am also starting to understand more and more why being caged is so nice.
The internal feeling you get from that is overwhelming.

We do not know yet when we will have visitors again or if we will visit one of our friends ourselves .
It is also possible that in good weather we meet at the official beach.
Of course I won't be caged there.
Whether someone else was caged at the next meeting.
We don't think it's that important ourselves.
Everyone should be able to be who they are, and wear what they want in private.settings.
Without creating a form in which temptation is involved when one is visited by friends .
We've known each other for so long, and that approach has never been there to take the friendship to another level.
1 x