[inchastityat127] She is starting to like it more when I’m locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
inchastityat127
Re: [inchastityat127] She is starting to like it more when I’m locked

Post by inchastityat127 »

After being out for 21 days, my freedom has ended. A short but tense discussion ended with “I’ll put it on you”. And she did.

The ONLY caveat is that there is no timeline. She doesn’t like to see me in chastity but loves the benefits, so she will just tell me to “get ready” and leave the keys out. That will be my sign to unlock and shave for her pleasure.

On we go….
2 x
inchastityat127

Not a MAJOR update in some ways, but her mindset is changing!

I’ve been locked for nearly 3 weeks. She asked me if I wanted out. I told her I wanted out every single day, but it’s up to her.

She replied, “I like you in. The longer the better.”

Wow! What happened to my “vanilla” wife? Just over 550 days ago she played along with my desires, but wasn’t really INTO it. NOW she wants it!

On we go….
5 x
inchastityat127

Well, last night was interesting!!! The last time we had intercourse was to bring in the new year. It just after midnight on Jan 1st (45 days ago) and I've been confined since Jan 21st (25 days).

Yesterday was Valentine's Day and she had been hinting we would have some fun for about a week. She has been sending me text messages and a few pictures leading up to yesterday and when we were together, she kept the tease going,

After a yummy dinner (I grilled Filet Mignon) at home, our son couldn't go to sleep fast enough for me last night! When he was finally asleep I went to take a shower and shave to get the grill smell off of me and to be freshly shaved. Afterwards, I was sitting on the couch so she could have the bedroom and shower to herself. She went bedroom and I heard the shower start.

When she came out of the bedroom, she stood in front of me wearing nothing but a pink thong! (NOT her usual attire!). She told me to strip and come to bed. I QUICKLY followed her into the bedroom! We started kissing and she told me I could touch anything that wasn't covered. After she got me REALLY worked up, she asked me if I wanted out. I told her I wanted out every day, but it was up to her and I asked her what she wanted.

She laid back and told me she wanted to feel "yummy". She grabbed my hand and starting rubbing the unclothed parts of her body with it - guiding me to what she wanted. After a few minutes, she slid my hand inside her thong and moaned softly as our fingers found her clit. It was SO swollen! After teasing it for a few minutes, she pushed our fingers inside as she shivered. THAT was a first!!!

After a few minutes of coating our fingers as we felt inside her, she pulled her hand out and pulled her thong all the way off. She then asked for her favorite toy - the one that she uses to buzz her clit. She held out her hand and I gave it to her. She turned it on and told me she wanted a finger inside her and one in her bottom. I happily obliged and quickly felt her body convulse around both fingers.

After enjoying the afterglow, she gave me a kiss and told me "Happy Valentine's Day!" I'm still locked, horny, and happy.

On we go....
5 x
inchastityat127

I’ve been out for the past two days. I got to ruin my orgasm by rubbing between her boobies. She had an orgasm by toy tonight.

This was our text conversation while I was putting our son to bed.

Image[/img]

On we go....
Attachments
022F07B6-C11D-4E93-9C39-DB0F9438D68E.jpeg
022F07B6-C11D-4E93-9C39-DB0F9438D68E.jpeg (77.16 KiB) Viewed 9011 times
2 x
inchastityat127

After dinner last night, my wife said she needed to take a shower while I put our son to bed. Ok, that is pretty normal. I finally got him to sleep and poked my head in the bedroom to tell her he was asleep and I would be in there in a few minutes. What I saw was her laying one the bed totally naked. She was looking at her phone and she motioned me over to her.

I went over and she asked me about something she was looking at buying on her phone. As she talked, her legs spread slightly apart and I began to rub on her thigh. She kept asking questions and I kept rubbing. Slowly but surely, both legs found their way up on to my shoulders. After a few minutes, I had to reposition as it wasn't very comfortable for either one of us. I sat down on the bed facing her, and she put her legs on top of mine with her knees on either side of my hips. I continued to rub on her legs and ever so slightly up just a bit higher. I wanted to see what she wanted.

She looked at me and told me she wanted a naughty massage with a happy ending and I needed to get some lube and her favorite toy. This may have been the first time my vanilla wife basically told me to give her an orgasm. I quickly got the items she wanted and got her ready. She was feeling frisky! She pushed my right middle finger inside her as far as it could possibly go while she pushed down on my left middle finger that was halfway in her bottom. The whole time she is buzzing her clit with her favorite toy using her other hand. Her legs began to shake as I felt her orgasm. It was a big one! While it felt great for her, pulling out is normally painful. I tell her to pinch her nipples and it will help distract her. I don't know if it helps, but I like to watch her do it.

Afterwards, I held her as she enjoyed the post orgasm glow, I commented that it must have been a big one because her legs were shaking. She said it was and asked if I could reach that spot if I was unlocked. I told her probably not, and if I did it I wouldn't last very long. She sighed and pulled me even closer. I told her we DID have a big black toy that could reach that spot and it normally makes her legs shake. She sighed again as she drifted off to sleep.

On we go....
5 x
inchastityat127

It was my birthday a few days ago. After much hype about what was to happen, guess who stayed locked (21 days and counting) while she had a MASSIVE orgasm?

On we go….
3 x
inchastityat127

After being unlocked for nearly a month (10 March to 4 April), I’m once again back into chastity at her direction. I have no idea for how long.

On we go….
1 x
inchastityat127

Since my last post, I’ve been locked about 50% of the time. After being unlocked for 17 days, she asked me to shave and put on the ring while she was at work. I did. Later that night in bed, she asked me if I had any last request and I replied “how about kissing it goodbye” expecting a short kiss because she doesn’t enjoy giving oral.

After a quick lick, she tried to force it down her throat as long as my hands were above my head. She licked, sucked, and played with me for about 10 minutes keeping me on the edge. When she was tired of giving me oral, she pulled on my balls and used a toy to finish me off. Then she locked it on and made me give her an orgasm. This time it was nipple clamps, butt plug (the next size up), and her favorite toy. Her body was shaking before she orgasmed. It was a big one!

On we go….
4 x
inchastityat127

Looking back over the past few times I have been locked up, I’ve noticed two things that are newly consistent.

First, she actually WANTS to close the lock instead of letting me take care of it. She has locked it before, but now I have to wait on her to personally click the lock shut.

Second, she has started asking “Is this what you want?” I tell her I want what she wants - trying to get her to verbally tell me she wants to lock it up. She hasn’t done that. Instead, she holds the lock, looks me in the eye and has started to reply with “What do you want?” I tell her I want to be in until she wants to play.

What I just realized is that she is making me tell her I want to be locked until she decides before she’ll personally close the lock. Every. single. time.

On we go….
3 x
inchastityat127

Just a quick update since it’s been awhile. I’m starting my third week locked and denied. My last orgasm was on August 5th and she locked me back up afterwards.

She told me I am only allowed one orgasm a month for the rest of the year. I’m 2023 I have given her 38 orgasms and she has allowed me 14. I’ve been locked over 60% of the time since January 1st.

So, life continues and on we go….
1 x