[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
WifeIsVanilla

Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Hussman767 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:51 am Well, not the news we were hoping for but it was expected...
I have open heart surgery coming up and will be out of commission for a month or two (in case I disappear from here, that is where I am).

On a much lighter note, my wife/keyholder has found she can make me orgasm while I am locked in my cage! It’s like total frustration and pleasure all wrapped into one! Mind blowing!
I am sorry to hear this news. On a positive note, they pretty much have this surgery down pat so your prospects should be very good. I wish you a speedy recovery and return to the joys of chastity.

I agree with you about the caged orgasms creating ambivalence. For me, the negatives outweigh the positives. I do them rarely, only in situations when I really don't want to remove the cage but can tell that my prostate needs relief.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, it’s been just a little over 2 weeks since my surgery (to have a enlarged/leaking valve replaced).
Pain is almost gone just a profound “tightness” across my chest and very little energy. Been trying to get up, around and out more and more.
Coughing and sneezing are very unpleasant.
No “exercise” or lifting anything for at least another month.

It’s going to be a slow recovery it seems
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

I hope your recovery is complete and soon. I am glad that the surgery went well. Good luck.
1 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, it’s been a little over 4 weeks post-surgery.
Recovery is going along as planned but slowly. So, ready for a normal life again!

Still no “action” for a couple more weeks at least.

I’ve heard/listened from the hallway a couple of times while my wife vibed herself to orgasm and last night, as I lay in the recliner next to the bed (I am still unable to lay in the bed), I listened to her give herself a nice, big orgasm.

I can’t wait until I’m allowed to do more than just “spectate”. Don’t get me wrong, I love it...just as much, if not more, than having an orgasm myself!
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Just wanted to update the “journal” as it’s been a couple of weeks....

About 6 1/2 weeks after surgery. Pain/tightness in chest pretty much non-existent (except during certain things - reaching “too far”, lifting things more than a few pounds, late in the day when my body is tired, etc). Energy levels getting back to normal.
So looking forward to some normalcy. I know it will still be awhile for some things but actually miss being locked up for her. Miss that feeling it gives, the desire is causes.
At least she’s had a few O’s (which I absolutely love!) and that is most important!

Will update again when I have something to update about.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, after discussing “things” a bit, I believe sex is still a ways away but she sent me a text today while she was out - “Lock yourself up and give me the key”.

I’m sure she’ll have many more O’s (I hope so anyway!) in the near future and it looks like she is ready to control mine again.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, after being locked up for almost a week (a week of teasing and denial), my wife/keyholder decides to try having sex. She was still worried about hurting me but it was great!
Now, locked back up until she wants it again.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Memorial Day weekend at the lake. It had been a while now. Normally not locked quite this long.
Had me hoping for some “camper sex”. Was trying to be attentive, hoping to get her in the mood.
Saturday passes, nothing. Getting late in Sunday and she tells me she left the key at home.
Apparently had no inclination to unlock me.
Finds an old key in her cabinet beside the bed. Asks me to explain as she left the key at home.
It was the key to an old cage, the one prior to the one I’m in now. Similar cage and similar lock.
She hands me the key and tells me that since I’m about to shower to see if that keys happens to work and if it does, clean myself good since I’ve been locked a while.
I ask her if I was to stay unlocked (hoping she wanted to use “it” once it was clean) after showering.
“No, just for the shower”.

I did as told of course and now locked again for who knows how long.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night my wife/keyholder started teasing me as soon as we got in bed. Biting my nipples and playing with my balls, causing my cage to quickly fill up.
My hips started to “thrust” as the feeling started to overwhelm me.
“Lay still!” She tells me and keeps teasing.
After a few mins of getting me totally worked up, she rolls over with her back to me.
I try to cuddle up and spoon with her but I must’ve been too “aggressive” as she tells me “No groping!” and I then try to just lay as still as I can and try and calm down.
After a few mins of my cage “poking” her in the back, she tells me to go unlock I need to please her and we can have sex but it will be all about her as she needs a good orgasm.
I reply “It should always be about you my darling”.
I go unlock and come back to bed naked.
She has a wooden spoon and starts to, gently at first and then harder as she goes, smack my (her) penis with the spoon. It has been a very long time since she has done that. The pain was both excruciating and exhilarating!
Soon she got on top of me and allowed me to enter her with my now very sensitive penis.
I held off as best I could waiting for her to orgasm, giving me the “green light” to come myself.
Once she did, I exploded...it had been a long while.

Now, back in the cage...waiting patiently for the next time.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

About a year and a half ago we started our chastity journey with me being in a cb-6000s cage.
Wore it for several months before I “upgraded” to a more “open” and comfortable (but still plastic) cage.
I wore that cage up until yesterday when my new stainless steel cage arrived. It’s a bit shorter than the old cage, so there is absolutely no room for “growth”. I’ll need to get the next size smaller ring as it is heavier than the previous plastic cage and isn’t quite as snug.

So far….wow! I can definitely tell it’s there (unlike the lighter plastic one). A constant reminder of her ownership of the penis trapped inside it. I quickly have the overwhelming feelings that normally takes days of wearing the previous cage.

My wife/keyholder also loves that it has the little padlock that “jingles” against the metal cage.

It is definitely a more long term cage, and that both excites and scares me.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure