[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, Valentines has come and gone.
Too many things going on right now I think that kills any “fun”.

This will probably be my last post for awhile (hopefully not ever, but we’ll see). If/when my wife ever decides to lock me back up I will have something to post.
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Update:
A couple of nights ago we were in bed, my wife getting frisky.
After “making out” for a few mins, she reaches over and grabs her vibe.
She tells me “You love that, don’t you?”
I tell her very much so but it’s not quite the same as when I’m locked up.
To my pleasant surprise, she tells me that she needs to lock me back up. She said she lock me back up by next month because she likes to tell her friends at the lake about me being locked up and showing them pics of my locked up penis.
Very exciting!
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Yesterday while working I get a text from my wife “I would like you to lock back up starting tonight!” I reply “Yes Ma’am”.

While we were having our evening walk she tells me my sex drive has all but disappeared and I haven’t been attentive. She says being back caged will increase my sex drive. And it’s almost lake season and she loves telling her friends at the lake she has me locked in a cage.

Putting the cage back on almost felt weird and it does feel very constricting…haven’t felt that In some time. And that constant “reminder” it gives me sure does increase my desire for her (the one person who can let me out) already.

Here we go….
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

My wife/keyholder didn’t take long to demonstrate her ownership and control of my erections and orgasms….
Yesterday after showering she lays in the bed and grabs her vibe. I walk to the side of the bed next to her, hoping to help in some way or at least get a good view.
She tells me to go back to my side of the bed where I belong.
While vibing herself she did allow me to lay next to her and hold her while she gave herself a big O.

The cage holding back any attempt at an erection…the “frustration” of wanting/trying to cum but being unable to…it’s almost like a constant orgasm.

Having her orgasm without me…showing me her control…denying me….it’s a feeling that’s hard to explain. Makes me want her more and more…wanting her to be pleasured more and more.
4 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night I didn’t think my wife/keyholder was feeling frisky but once in bed she began to tease me…pinching/biting my nipples, kissing me and fondling my cage.
Got me very worked up and apparently herself as well…she rolls over and grabs her vibe.
She tells me to “touch her” and she starts in vibing herself.

It wasn’t long and she has a nice big O and I’m feeling like my entire body is about to explode.
From the time she started teasing me…biting my nipples…it felt like either my body was fighting to either have an orgasm or fighting not too. Just a constant, erotic feeling. She asked me if I wanted to unlock and jack-off but I responded “no Ma’am”, the feeling of intense “frustration” of wanting/trying to orgasm is more powerful than an actual orgasm…and lasts much longer lol

She mentioned the other day that my being locked up could be permanent (she loves me attentive and wanting) hopefully she was bluffing, but after an evening like last night, I’m not so sure lol
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, between the Easter weekend and a medical issue or two, there really hasn’t been much opportunity for any “fun” lately.
I can sure say though that the cage is really “working”. Not sure if it’s the actual “physical grip” it has on me or the mentality of my wife owning the contents of the cage…controlling my erections, my orgasms…the feeling of subservience and my desire to serve my mistress is magnified.
It seems she is a bit reluctant to treat me as a sub…to fully exert her dominance, but I would relish the opportunity to serve and worship her. My body tingles and my cage gets tighter when I “fantasize” about being her submissive and thriving in her dominance. Her happiness and pleasure is my focus.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
GracesWickedHubby
Last orgasm: November 27th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by GracesWickedHubby »

So, my Goddess and I started FLR/chastity more than 11 years ago... Little did I know that fateful day when I handed over the keys that it was permanent.

She's been through menopause, two heart attacks, and numerous other medical issues. Her libido was never anywhere near mine, and since all this, had been reduced by about 90% of that... So yeah, I'm horny constantly. But found that it being permanent, and being denied (since Thanksgiving) is still wonderful and what i want. More importantly, it's what SHE wants.

So take heart (pun intended), chastity may not be what you expected going into it, but you may find that you never even knew how much more awesome the reality could be.
1 x
Grace's wicked hubby
In Curve (old school) since 3/26/2011
Blog at: http://graceshubby.wordpress.com
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

The other night my keyholder starts teasing me in bed. After a few mins she tells me to go unlock.
I assume for PIV sex, but no.
She gets out a little wooden paddle and spanks my unlocked penis…quickly and hard! I almost lose my mind! Overwhelmed by pain and pleasure!
Just when I thought I couldn’t take anymore, she stops and starts biting my nipples..and has me Jack-off for her.
My penis was beaten and sore but her biting my nipples kept me stroking!
I quickly (thank goodness lol) came and had to lay there for a few mins to come back down to earth.

Does she own and control it? Yes she does!
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Unlocked last night for some great PIV sex!
This morning while driving back from dropping a car off at the mechanics she asks if I was locked back up. She knows I normally lock back up after my morning shower (after we’ve had sex the night before)… pretty sure she was just “reminding me” ;-)
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

My wife/keyholder texted me a meme of a caged sub, kneeling at the feet of his keyholder as she lays on a lounge chair. He’s rubbing her feet….
“After you finish my foot massage, bring me a gin and tonic. Oh, and my vibrator too.”

My cage suddenly became tight. I would so love to be in that position!
0 x
I serve at her pleasure