[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

Long, busy weekend left very little time/energy for any fun.
Was so hoping to be able to serve my wife/keyholder somehow but sometimes life gets in the way.

Hopefully she’ll allow me to soon :-)
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, it was more sooner than later!

I go upstairs at lunch and find our bedroom door closed. My wife/keyholder tells me she is having Mother’s Day #2 since we were too busy yesterday.
She had her vibe out and had me massage her feet. I tried very hard to give her a great foot rub and then she tells me to hurry go unlock for sex.
I tell her I’ll need to jump in the shower real quick to clean up as I’d been locked up (without cleaning) for a little while.

She says “You’ll miss it then” and turns on her vibe.
I lay next to her as she gives herself a nice orgasm.
The more she goes, the more intense the “frustration” builds up for me!
I was so wanting/trying to orgasm but was unable.
The overwhelming feeling is just that, overwhelming!

She finishes herself off as my body still “tries”.

She said “You love that more than the real thing, don’t you?”
All I could do was just nod and try to catch my breath.

She then unlocked me and told me to clean up real good. I did so and locked right back up.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

The weekend is here and we will hopefully have some alone time.

It’s been 10 days since my last real erection and orgasm. That’s not a long time but 10 days or so is about the time when the cage (lack of erections) starts to really kick in for me.
The urge to serve and cause pleasure is growing! I would love to kneel at her feet and rub them…to experience her vibing herself…to be allowed to do her with a strap-on so she could be pleasured and keep my frustration building!

Here’s hoping the weekend is “productive”!
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, after some teasing and my wife/keyholder vibing herself to orgasm, I was allowed to unlock for some piv sex Sunday morning!
Now locked back up to start off a new week.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
TinaHoldsTheKey

Post by TinaHoldsTheKey »

Hussman,
I’ve been reading and keeping up with your journey. You and your wife seem to be similar to me and my hubby, although there are a few differences LoL

I enjoy “research” and always looking for new things so, if you don’t mind, I’d like to pick your brain some…
A good dom/mistress knows what makes her sub “tick” and can use that both to her advantage and pleasure and to keep him “in line” and wanting her.

I noticed that you have been given a “frustration” orgasm and a “real” orgasm lately….and that your wife seems to be comfortable vibing herself, with or without you.
First off, it is good that she does. It is good that she (and you!) realizes that her Os are most important and she really doesn’t need you for one LoL
What are your thoughts on that? Her orgasms, with or without you present?

As for your orgasms…
Compare your “frustration” vs a “real” one? You’ve posted before about a ruined orgasm as well. Thoughts?

And while we’re at it…what about “impact play” (although I use the term “play” loosely LoL)?
0 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

TinaHoldsTheKey wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:11 am Hussman,
I’ve been reading and keeping up with your journey. You and your wife seem to be similar to me and my hubby, although there are a few differences LoL

I enjoy “research” and always looking for new things so, if you don’t mind, I’d like to pick your brain some…
A good dom/mistress knows what makes her sub “tick” and can use that both to her advantage and pleasure and to keep him “in line” and wanting her.

I noticed that you have been given a “frustration” orgasm and a “real” orgasm lately….and that your wife seems to be comfortable vibing herself, with or without you.
First off, it is good that she does. It is good that she (and you!) realizes that her Os are most important and she really doesn’t need you for one LoL
What are your thoughts on that? Her orgasms, with or without you present?

As for your orgasms…
Compare your “frustration” vs a “real” one? You’ve posted before about a ruined orgasm as well. Thoughts?

And while we’re at it…what about “impact play” (although I use the term “play” loosely LoL)?
I absolutely love it when she orgasms…with or without me…and I find it extremely hot when she vibes herself. Just knowing she is pleasured makes me happy. She can do it in front of me, tell me about it later or just do it and not even mention it. I think it is just great she orgasms and is sexual.

I find it very erotic for her to own/control my erections and orgasms. I often fantasize that she takes an even more dominant role in her control. I don’t think she desires to be “mean” about it but that damn sure would be exciting!

The “frustration” orgasm is a feeling that is very hard to explain. My body tries so hard to “get there” but just can’t. It’s like a powerful orgasm that doesn’t stop trying to happen. A “real” orgasm, while is a great feeling, goes away after a minute or so but the frustration orgasm goes on and on. After the last one she gave me, I was literally still shaking for what seemed forever. I got dressed and my hands were shaking while putting on my shoes!

“Impact play”, for some reason, intrigues me. The pleasure from the pain is super intense.
I love it when she spanks me and would welcome her showing her authority that way at any time.
I remember the first time she spanked my penis! I’m pretty sure my soul left my body. She smacked it kinda recently with a small wooden paddle and then had me masturbate. OMG!
She knows that there is a direct line between my nipples and my penis. And she teases me and gets me going that way.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Enjoyed the long weekend but there was no time/opportunity for any “fun”.
Since it’s been a while since I’ve been unlocked the cage sure was “working” though.
My wife even told me “you seem very loving lately”. There were a few times I would’ve knelt before her and rubbed her feet just to be able to touch her.
Yesterday the feeling wasn’t too bad but today it is sure back. The cage is securely hugging/squeezing me and I would do just about anything to at least see or hear her orgasm. And if I was allowed to even “help”….

Hopefully I can try tonight….foot rub, back massage, anything. I don’t care if she unlocks me for anything…heck, I’m not sure I want to be unlocked lol I’m sure willing to give up a min or two of pleasure in order to continue the “feeling”.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Was unlocked for some great PIV sex last night! After some teasing and a few good smacks with a small wooden paddle!
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

It has been a week and was unlocked last night for some great PIV sex!
I was a bit overzealous (I really need to learn some self control after being denied lol) but I’m glad my wife/keyholder seemed to enjoy it!

Locked back up this morning awaiting my next chance to serve her!
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Actually spent most of the week unlocked. Was able to have sex a couple of times :-)
My wife is about to head out of town on a girls trip for the week. I assume I’ll be locked back up while she’s away.
Feels weird not being locked really lol
2 x
I serve at her pleasure