[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

My wife keyholder says I’ve been very “touchy” lately. She can tell the cage is “working”. Been urging to touch, kiss and cuddle with her more and more.

Last night, after “making out” in the hot tub, we snuggled in bed and she really gets to teasing me.
She told me to unlock, quickly. She continues teasing me and biting my nipples. That always gets me wanting to thrust. With my penis uncaged, I instinctively reach down, grab it and start stroking.
For a little while she stops me but makes me keep doing it.
Finally she tells me to wait….as she grabs her vibrator.
Then after she gets to vibing herself she allows me to stroke again.
We both, pretty much together, orgasm.

Now, locked back up and waiting for the urges to build up again.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, it didn’t take long for the “urge” to start.
Was woken up this morning by my wife/keyholder playing with and pinching my nipples.
My cage quickly filled up and my hips wanting to thrust!
This went on for a little while and the pressure increased more and more.
She finally stopped and I was able to come back down to earth.

Not sure if she was giving me pleasure or wanting to quickly get me back to the “touchy” phase again lol
Either way, it worked!
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night I was able to cuddle with my wife in bed. My cage has been very snug and I needed the physical contact.
After a little while she rolls over and begins to pinch and bite my nipples…squeeze my cage and balls.
I was really getting “frustrated” and worked up when….my phone rings! Work call!

I had to go take care in an issue and she was asleep when I made it back to bed.

This morning, I’m still worked up, I come up behind her in the kitchen and grab her and kiss her.
She says the work call ruined it for me last night. Ruined a chance to be unlocked.

I will most definitely “try” again tonight!
4 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Haven’t had much time alone/together lately. Been locked for seems like forever.
Was able to massage her leg and butt yesterday and cuddle/spoon in bed last night!
My heart and cage was full!
The desire is building more and more each day. The constant reminder of the cage holding back any attempt at an erection.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

A few more days pass by…still locked and the desire is growing.
Each time I see my wife/keyholder naked…each hug/embrace…each handhold…
The euphoric feeling grows..my cage squeezes…

I feel the urge to touch her…kiss her…massage/caress her…anything.

I’m not sure I even want to orgasm. Why I’m sure it would be great, this almost constant feeling…that she can enhance with a simple touch, a teasing remark…seems much more enjoyable, much more driving.
I do know I want her to orgasm…with or without me…but experiencing it could be of my favorite things ever. Feeling and knowing she is pleasured is beyond measure for me.
My feeling of frustrated denial is enhanced tenfold when she orgasms and I don’t/can’t.

The weekend is here and hopefully some opportunities for some fun!
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Friday, beer and making out in the hottub…
Leads to some great, unlocked sex!

Now, let’s see how long it takes to get back “there” again….
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Only been 5 days but “the feeling” is really growing. Was able to cuddle with my wife/keyholder in bed this morning. Felt my cage growing very snug. Need more “contact”.
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

A relatively short lockup period ended last night with some really great PIV sex!
My wife/keyholder cuddled up to me last night and began teasing. She got me all “bothered” and frustrated.
Then she rolls over and said “goodnight”…but she ended up grabbing her vibe and told me to go unlock!
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Woke up this morning with a very snug cage. Really feeling the urge for physical contact.
Luckily while we were sitting on the deck having our morning coffee she allowed me to rub her feet.
That really felt nice and I loved giving her that pleasure. That almost appeased my need but I think it’s starting again and my cage feels tight.

She told me today that we are getting a tattoo. She was looking before at just what she wants and now she has decided…she wants to get a key on her wrist and I will get a lock…just not sure where mine will go just yet. Pretty hot and exciting!
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Yesterday was a pretty great day. Starting with giving my wife/keyholder a nice foot rub…some relaxing alone time on the lake…and ended with her letting me cuddle/spoon her in bed!
The much desired physical touch was very appreciated and sure lead to the desire for more.

Hopefully today I will be able to do more.

They say male chastity is mostly “mental” and the “physical” (cage) just amplifies the feeling. I definitely agree.
The tease and denial…with added in physical touch…sure plays with my head. And the cage being a constant reminder (and keeping me from becoming erect, of course) sure can amplify the feelings.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure