[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

Enjoyed some nice cuddles in bed last night.
While doing so my wife noticed I was still unlocked.
Thought she might lock me back up immediately but she did not.
Still unlocked.
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Some great hottub time lead to some great sex in bed!
Pinching, biting, little bit of smacking….followed by my wife vibing herself to a wonderful orgasm…then allowing me to finish things off.

Last night, while in the hottub, my wife/keyholder tells me that a friend of hers messaged her to (I guess) “remind” her I was still unlocked (and haven’t posted here very much lately).
I was told to lock back up and post here that I am.
Last edited by Hussman767 on Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

So . . . the friend must be a member here??
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:11 am So . . . the friend must be a member here??
Yes, I believe she is or at least visits the forum a good bit.
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Wow!
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
DirtyDoc

Post by DirtyDoc »

Oh nice !!

I do think the idea of being outed to a friend, or even shared with, is so exciting.

As our adventure progresses, my wife has a friend that I'd like to imagine her showing off our arrangement to.
0 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

I think it is a good fantasy too. Just not sure reality would be as good. And as this person is on the forum and not the drop in for afternoon tea I think it may be all the better.

My wife is traveling to see her mother next weekend and will see some of her high school friends. From previous trips I know all these ladies are take it or leave it when it comes to sex. Sure. CHastily lifestyle would help them and while it would be exciting for the wife to tell them the benefits, I wouldn’t want them to know about us. Small town and all and my mother lives there too.
0 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

DirtyDoc wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:13 am Oh nice !!

I do think the idea of being outed to a friend, or even shared with, is so exciting.

As our adventure progresses, my wife has a friend that I'd like to imagine her showing off our arrangement to.
I have posted before that my wife/keyholder has told some of her friends and even showed them a picture of my locked penis. Damn hot. Kinda “embarrassing” (for the lack of a better word) and that makes it even hotter lol I always find the “humiliation” fantasy very intriguing.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
DirtyDoc

Post by DirtyDoc »

Hussman767 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:53 am I have posted before that my wife/keyholder has told some of her friends and even showed them a picture of my locked penis. Damn hot. Kinda “embarrassing” (for the lack of a better word) and that makes it even hotter lol I always find the “humiliation” fantasy very intriguing.
Yes!! Such a hot fantasy!! And one that I feel could happen as we continue down our road. Wife has a close friend that probably already knows my kinks. But the chance to give her a nice massage with a happy ending as I am naked and vulnerable makes me so excited. Wife is not too keen on caging me, but my will power is good so far. It’s my gift to her and she can see my desire clearly. I’d so love it if she does share that with her friend some day. Maybe soon!!
0 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Some much needed, relaxing hottub time last night. No hanky-panky or anything but always nice to enjoy some drinks while naked in the hottub.

Woke up this morning with a snug cage. Should be an interesting day. :-)
0 x
I serve at her pleasure