[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

Out of town on a short family vacation. Was told to unlock before we left, so been unlocked for a little while now. Feels odd most of the time. I miss the snugness and the loss of control.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Lying in bed this morning, my wife/keyholder cuddles up to me…caresses a little and not taking much I feel things swelling down there.
She gives it a little smack and I reply “Thank you, Ma’am” to which she says “You need to lock up!”
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night in bed my wife/keyholder decides to give me some good tease and denial…pinching and biting my nipples and squeezing my balls, heavy kissing…
Really got me worked up and then left me alone. The frustration feeling is very powerful!
I’m sure I’ll be needing to touch her today!

A while back I got a bit worked up and it made me grind into her. The lock on the metal cage hurt her and she wasn’t very happy at all. I order a new cage, the cobra, and put it on yesterday.
It is smoother and hopefully won’t hurt her if I do grind into her again.
The new cage is a bit shorter than the old metal cage though and my wife/keyholder seems a bit concerned about it being too small.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Was awoken this morning by some great teasing by my wife/keyholder…nipple pinching and ball squeezing.
My cage is very snug! Will try to be as attentive as I can today!
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Got home last night and was told to unlock and clean up. This usually means some good fun is going to happen…and it did!
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

After the fun the other night I locked right back up.
This new, smaller cage is more constricting than the one I have been wearing. It serves a good, constant reminder…keeping the submissive thoughts in my head and the urge to “love on” my wife/keyholder is more often.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Today is our anniversary! Not sure what our plans are (out for dinner I’m sure) but I sure hope to be able to serve my loving wife/keyholder.
Being made to watch her orgasm would be a great anniversary present. :-) I love that more than anything!
I will definitely serve at her pleasure today/tonight!
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Went out for a nice seafood dinner and drinks. Thought I’d ate and drank too much for any fun in bed but (as always) my wife/keyholder knows how to get me going.
Was told to unlock and enjoyed some great PIV sex!
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

It’s my birthday! Been locked since week (anniversary) and the urge and frustration has been building pretty well lately.
Will have to see if any unlocking happens this evening…or maybe/hopefully I’ll stay locked while my wife/keyholder enjoys herself!
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Went to bed and fell asleep before my wife/keyholder came to bed.
When she laid down she moved over next to me. I assumed to cuddle and just let me sleep.
She started pinching and biting my nipples…grabbing and squeezing and smacking my cage and balls…
I quickly woke up and she continued her teasing.
It wasn’t long before the overwhelming urge to try and become hard in the cage and then to orgasm took over my entire body…my hips thrusted uncontrollably when she bit and pinched my nipples…
Over and over my body tried to escape the cage and orgasm…but couldn’t…like a perpetual orgasm almost.

A few times she said I could unlock if I wanted, but by that point I was pretty spent of energy and my whole body was still trying to orgasm.

After I little while I was able to unlock and get back in bed, thinking we were about to have PIV sex and I would have to get my energy and focus back!
But she had other plans…
She had gotten her vibe out and I was told to have sex with myself while she gave herself a nice, big orgasm.

While I would’ve been perfectly fine leaving me locked and wore out, it was good to be able to finish myself off.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure