[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

This morning I was awaken by my wife/keyholder cuddling up behind me in bed.
After a while she rolls over and I roll over to continue the cuddle and spoon her.
The feel of her body against mine felt great and she could sense I was getting aroused as she started to “squirm” a little rubbing against me.
My cage became very tight and I tried hard not to grope too hard and grind (the cage) into her.
It wasn’t long before the feeling overwhelmed me and the euphoric “frustration” set in.
My body wanting so bad to thrust…the cage stifling any attempt at an orgasm…
My entire body tensed up…straining against the cage…trying hard to orgasm.

Then the alarm goes off and she gets up to start the day…now I’m here with a very snug cage, my mind full of thoughts of her and so wanting to touch her.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

My wife/keyholder has allowed me to cuddle/spoon more lately. I’m sure it’s obvious I’m “craving” physical contact and she seems happy allowing me to cuddle her.

This morning she got me a little excited and the frustration almost led to a “caged orgasm”. Very powerful feeling! Trying so hard to become erect and ejaculate but can’t.
Has me craving even more. Maybe she will let me give her a foot massage or something!
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

I normally don’t post more than once a day or couple of days but my mind has been focused on my wife/keyholder and my body has been yearning to touch her. If I wasn’t busy working, I was thinking about her.
It’s only been a week of lockup, which isn’t that long, but lately it’s been different for some reason.
Maybe because she allowed me to cuddle more in bed. Maybe it’s the little pat on the cage or squeeze of my balls as she walks by…acknowledging.
She talked about her getting a key tattoo and having me get a lock tattoo. Maybe it’s the permanentness or the showing of it.
Maybe it’s all that and then some.
Whatever it is, I hope it doesn’t stop. The constant feeling of needing/wanting to touch/please her is addictive.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

I was woken this morning by my wife/keyholder rolling over to cuddle with me.
Just cuddling with her quickly caused my cage to become very snug and she apparently noticed. She started grabbing my cage and balls…and that really caused the cage to get tight.
Then she started playing with, pinching and biting my nipples. The direct line between them and my penis really started working!
My body tried to start thrusting…my penis trying so hard to become erect.
She continued on teasing…grabbing, pinching, biting…my entire body trying hard to “get there”!
It was like a full body orgasm as everything on me was trying to orgasm.
I/my body would tire and I would almost collapse…then she would start again!

Afterwards, as I lay trying to breathe, she says “you love that don’t you? And it makes you so sweet for the rest of the day!”
4 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Naked in the hottub, in the middle of the day. Rare opportunity for sure.
My wife/keyholder gave me lots more teasing and allowed me to massage her feet and back while in the tub.
The full body frustration was overwhelming and it made me even more wanting to touch her!

I think she’s enjoying that the teasing and denying is causing me to be more and more touchy and attentive.
4 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

A couple more days pass by….some more teasing and denying…in bed and naked in the hottub.
Yesterday she was horny and told me she vibed herself to a nice, big orgasm! So damn hot!
I absolutely love that! Only way it could’ve been better is if I was allowed to watch it lol

Approaching 2 weeks of being locked. Not a long time really but with her teasing the “feeling” grows more and more each day.

She asked me last night how I felt about staying locked thru the end of Locktober…about a month and a half. I must admit the thought of it is very exciting!
I told her by that time I would probably fall at her feet and beg to rub them.
She said “You’re pretty much there now” lol

Yeah, I guess I am. :-)
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night my wife/keyholder continued her teasing (and denial)…
Naked in the hottub, I was allowed to rub her hips, butt and back.
In bed, she played with my nipples (squeezed, pinched and a little twisting) to really drive home her teasing. She knows that always gets me going!
She would tease, stop for a bit, I would calm down and then she would start again.
Then afterwards she let me cuddle/spoon her! What a great night!

Woke up this morning to a very snug cage. I hope when she gets home from work she’s in a good mood and allows me to rub her feet, back or something.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

I love we have seemed to make it a nightly occurrence to get in the hottub together.
The cool fall air, the hot water, a cold beer and my wife/keyholder’s hot, naked body!
Good talk, good togetherness and good “making out”.
Don’t think my cage could get any more restrictive!
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Was able to spend some quality time again naked in the hottub. Not much making out or teasing but my wife/keyholder really got into it in bed…biting and pinching my nipples and smacking my balls!
She grabbed her vibe and gave herself a nice orgasm!
While doing so, I was really getting into it but she quickly scolded me saying “Hey, this is about me!”
So freaking hot!
I was allowed to hold and caress her though while she enjoyed herself. :-)
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Went out of town overnight for a great concert. Had to switch to a plastic cage (normally wear stainless steel) to make it past the metal detector. We were about to leave the hotel room and my wife/keyholder asked me if I changed cages. I replied “Yes Ma’am” and she held her hand out for the key 😁

Woke up this morning cuddling her. She rolls over and teases me by pinching my nipples.
Just as I was really getting excited, she says it’s time to get up and going.

The perpetual foreplay of denial (amplified by her teasing) continues…
I feel myself becoming more and more loving and wanting to please her!
1 x
I serve at her pleasure