[timmyboy38] Well, it seems I'll get what I wished for!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021
[timmyboy38] Well, it seems I'll get what I wished for!

Post by timmyboy38 »

Hi everyone,

recently, I introduced myself in the Hello World thread. I haven't been active on this forum for a short while, since other things took up my time and energy. After discovering that I can escape from the CB6000, Birdlocked, and other ball trap devices I ordered the Cellmate recently. The first one broke quickly, and the second one still works. However, I was able to pull out once more.

So, last Friday, I had some free time in the afternoon and decided to take the plunge. Yes, I got one. No, not a PA, but a lighter version thereof, namely a foreskin piercing. Not the frenum one, but a piercing at the front/top of my foreskin. It's a 2.5 mm thick steel ring. Will post a pic soon. European men mostly are not circumcised, which has its perks in this case. It was bit painful, but not too much as the woman who pierced me used lidocaine. It's now Monday, and the wound is healing well. Some blood, but very little and not much discomfort.

My plan is to lock soon, and put a small padlock through the steel ring which now ornaments my penis. I already quick-tested it, and it fits. I didn't try pulling out as the wound is still too fresh.

My wife is slowly adjusting to this new chastity plan of mine, and already sees my plan is the way forward for us. Like your wives, she has also noticed how a few days in chastity can turn an indifferent husband into a loving slave :-). Once I'm locked in, and cannot pull out due to the piercing, the game is really on!

She installed the Obedience app and is now configuring it. We also have the update of the Qiui app, which should be more stable. We put the device in anonymous mode which hopefully prevents hacking. I could remove it with tools should the device get hacked, but only with difficulty so I do feel secure with the two locks in place. We bought two sexy outfits for her, which she wears when I have to perform lick service... looking forward to the following weeks!
Last edited by timmyboy38 on Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
timmyboy38
Re: [timmyboy38] Well, it seems i'll get what I wished for!

Post by timmyboy38 »

Locked myself today with the extra padlock threaded through my new piercing. Had to please the wife (who was wearing a red body with zippers) and I was denied. Terrible! Great! Could not even unlock to please myself. I will get unlocked later today as my balls still have to adjust to the steel ring of the Cellmate. Anyway, we had great fun today!
1 x
timmyboy38
Re: [timmyboy38] Well, it seems I'll get what I wished for!

Post by timmyboy38 »

Decided to switch back to the CB6000 for now. Drilled a 5 mm hole in the side/front to accommodate a second padlock which I fit through my foreskin piercing. And..

THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!!! A chastity cage which is 1) comfortable and 2) secure. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just can't pull out anymore. I highly recommend that people who crave security and do not wish to upgrade to full belts try out a piercing. If you don't have a foreskin, try a frenulum or a PA. The PA seems like a rough ride, though.

I am now wearing the CB6000 to work, happily. No painful metal ring biting into my scrotum anymore. As it is about to split, I am considering the Holytrainer V4. Very secure with the piercing, I suspect. I now use the largest CB6000 ring, so I think I need the 50 mm ring with the HT. Any suggestions are most welcome!
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

timmyboy38 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:30 am I am now wearing the CB6000 to work, happily. No painful metal ring biting into my scrotum anymore. As it is about to split, I am considering the Holytrainer V4. Very secure with the piercing, I suspect. I now use the largest CB6000 ring, so I think I need the 50 mm ring with the HT. Any suggestions are most welcome!
My CB-3000 split on the left side some years ago. I super-glued it and all was good, until it split down the right side. I super-glued it and it's been good since.

You might want to force the split, and then put it back together with the super-glue. Having it split during an erection [attempt] can be painful.
5 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:45 am You might want to force the split, and then put it back together with the super-glue. Having it split during an erection [attempt] can be painful.
Thanks for the advice!
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Since I am also uncut, and agree that a PA is a little too much, I would be interested in seeing a pic or two of exactly what you are doing, but maybe this thread should be moved to the Members section first.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:00 am Since I am also uncut, and agree that a PA is a little too much, I would be interested in seeing a pic or two of exactly what you are doing, but maybe this thread should be moved to the Members section first.
Hi there, here is a photograph made just after the piercing was done. I am now 9 days into healing, and there is no more blood or discomfort. It was a breeze! Sorry for the graphic picture, an uncut penis looks a bit like a naked mole-rat :lol: .

EDIT: The black spots on my penis are actually from a permanent marker, to indicate the middle of my shaft. This allowed the piercer to put the ring nicely in the center.
Attachments
piercing foreskin.jpg
piercing foreskin.jpg (28.19 KiB) Viewed 7894 times
Last edited by timmyboy38 on Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Hmmm. So you don't have any issues with pulling or pinching of your foreskin??
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:02 pm Hmmm. So you don't have any issues with pulling or pinching of your foreskin??
Well, I tried my luck last week, several days after the piercing was made. I locked myself with a second, smaller padlock that went through the ring and an extra hole which I drilled into the CB6000. There was no pinching, but a noticeable pull on the ring during some motions. It hurt a little, but this is because the wound had not healed yet. I will fully lock myself tomorrow and try again. In the meantime, I do wear the CB6000 with a primary padlock but leaving the ring unlocked.

My first idea was to place the ring underneath, similar to a frenum piercing. But this requires the lock to be in "the line of fire", as you will urinate on it. This certainly would not contribute to the lock's longevity. So, I am happy with the ring sitting on top of my foreskin. I will keep you guys posted, but I still think I found the answer to the riddle of a comfortable and secure cage. Oh, and by the way, tomorrow, my Holytrainer V4 will arrive, so I can lock my piercing in that one.

I can also happily inform you guys that my wife is starting to like our chastity play more and more. My last orgasm was almost five days ago and I have been able to remain chaste even at night, when I'm unlocked. She has agreed to lock me permanently soon, so also at night. So exciting!
1 x
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

Well, today was a good day!

After six days of chastity (locked during the day only, honour system at night except for the last night) I was released today. I even managed to sleep a whole night in the CB6000, this was last night. I suggested a coin flip, where my wife would release me if the coin landed tails up (although heads would have been more logical :lol: ). I flipped the coin after going down on her and it was tails, so I was unlocked for a great PIV session. Six days is nothing for most of you guys, but I seemed like a year to me!

I was locked again in my new Holytrainer V4 right after, which happened to arrive around noon today. She picked up on my suggestion to not tell me how long this lockup will last. I assume a week, perhaps two :oops: . I am hating and loving this at the same time. This duality of chastity is fascinating...

I am happy that I picked up a HT4 which is average in tube length, with a 55 mm ring. This already feels cramped to me... how people squeeze into smaller cages and rings is beyond me. Persistence, I guess ;) .

Oh, and let me share a picture of me wearing the HT4 with foreskin piercing. The padlock will have to be replaced by something smaller and more elegant. With underpants on, the lock doesn't pull that much on the piercing (which is only 10 days old but healing very well). It does work, as NO pulling out is possible!!!
Attachments
HT4.jpg
HT4.jpg (60.2 KiB) Viewed 7774 times
2 x