[timmyboy38] Well, it seems I'll get what I wished for!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021
Re: [timmyboy38] Well, it seems I'll get what I wished for!

Post by timmyboy38 »

Brief update: I got a bit too excited with my lockups and still healing piercing. The wound has not been healing too well, probably due to the lack of fresh air in the closed penis tube. So, my wife and I decided to release me for a couple of days. I still am not allowed to cum, and I have been a good boy. This is hard on me (pun intended) as I have many attractive female colleagues who sometimes flirt with me (hate it, love it).

We also started using the Obedience app, and I already got a penalty for not doing all of my chores. This means extra lockup/no cumming days. Had to please my wife again, twice this week so far, who wears explicit bodies with open crotch during this to tease me. After orgasming, we cuddle and she drives me crazy by playing with my nipples :twisted:. Per my suggestion, she has also decided to let her pubic hair grow a bit, something I have a fetish for.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

Although the Obedience app is not working well for us (dishes out unnecessary penalties), our relationship is definitely moving forward. Tomorrow marks my first week without orgasming, which is a deal big for me. I gave my wife 4 orgasms this week, the last one being last night. I love the idea that she is getting a lot of action while I get none :twisted:. My wife is thinking about using my coin flip idea again, with a 50% chance of release tomorrow. Otherwise, my record may be extended to 14 days (blush!). Also put some ideas into her head about strap-ons and prostate massages. She took it pretty well and said she would consider it.

Not a bad week for my vanilla wife! I am impressed with her :D .
0 x
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

We just had a great morning!

Today, I have been locked up for a week. This has been on and off due to my still healing piercing. The HT4 goes on before I have to go down on my Miss, and stays on for several hours until I cool off. Hopefully, we can go 24/7 again by the end of this month.

But what happened? Well, my Miss brought out the coin flip trick again. She told me that heads would mean release and PIV, and tails meant continued lock up with a little something extra... I was intrigued and flipped the coin.

It was tails.

She then continued with a devilish smile: "Too bad, honey. Now please go get me a glove and some lubricant." I rushed to get the stuff she asked for like an eager puppy. She then told me that she was going to try to edge me with a prostate massage :twisted: . Jippeeee! :lol:. Over the last week, I have been feeding her articles about stuff like this, and she did not respond unkindly. And gentlemen, lo and behold, it worked! This strategy really works... well, at least some of the time.

And so it went... my wife started edging me and I was groaning for five minutes. Then she stopped. "That's it for now, honey," she smiled. How terrible! How amazing! The mixed feelings, oh boy!

A little while after, she told me: "It's time for my stop week," meaning she will take a short break from using a birth control pill. So I asked: "Ok, so you will be on your period and I'm not getting any for a while?"

"That's right," she smiled deliciously :cry: :roll: :D . She's had five orgasms in the last eight days. I've had one, and my next one may not be arriving any time soon.

Yup, she is starting to enjoy this... I am so grateful and very proud of my wife :D .
1 x
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

Well, just like you guys, we have been progressing steadily into our journey. Tomorrow marks 14 days without release, a first for me. We went from 5 days to 14 in one step, and we'll go until 16 at least. The Obedience app now works well, and per my suggestion contains several nasty punishments.

One is wearing painful nipple clamps for one hour. Another is a one-week lockup without any air time, which is bad for me as I cannot cycle with the Holytrainer on. Yet another is added days to my standard lockup time, which now is 14 days (and which will be increasing steadily). These punishments are tallied when I do not finish a chore in time. I can neutralize one punishment day by wearing nipple clamps for two hours straight. I made it to 90 minutes, after which the pain became torture. My wife said I really have to work for it. Love her!

The best thing is the strapon that we ordered last weekend. My wife doesn't like big dildos so we bought an Archie 4 incher to go with it. I hope to test it out on her this week, while being locked myself. Terrible! Great!

I also suggested pegging, but she's not there yet... well, things are going quickly enough I guess :twisted: :lol: ;) .
1 x
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

Before this short update, I want to take a moment to celebrate you fine men on this forum!!! What wonderful blogs you all write, thank you so much for giving me a sneak peek into your private lives! I mostly like having insight into your wives, how they respond to our quirks, how they adjust, and how they sometimes develop into kinky keyholders :D .

So, I have been chaste for 16 days now, which is significantly longer than the last period of abstinence (5 days). My wife told me this morning that I will get PIV tonight, as her period is finally over. I have mixed feelings about this :lol: .

The next lock-up is likely to last three weeks, although I still am not locked 24/7 as my foreskin piercing has not fully healed (although it almost has). She remains very careful with me.

I can tell you guys it's quite hard (pun intended) when you are locked in and your wife's on her period, as you 1) cannot come and 2) do not enjoy any form of sex including providing oral service. But my dry spell is about to end!

My balls ache, being fully loaded. This could become and interesting evening... :o
1 x
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

Short update:

After 16 days of chastity, I was allowed a full release through PIV. That was a great experience. I also got a prostate massage again, this time with release as well.

Now that my piercing has fully healed I am in 24/7 lockup since today. Tonight, I will finally keep the device on, as my wife told me with a calm smile on her face. Both locks will stay on (the second one secures my foreskin piercing to the front of the HT4, preventing pullout) for the night. I have to remain locked for 36 hours, after which we will evaluate the piercing's status. If no swelling has occurred, I will go back in. Quite exciting! Today, I was at work where lots of gorgeous women parade around. I couldn't go into the toilet and quietly masturbate. During my last 16 days of abstinence, my chastity was self-enforced as I couldn't be locked up permanently. But now that my piercing has finally healed, my wife has taken over full control. This is exciting, but also a bit scary and frustrating since without power tools, it will be hard to escape from the HT4. :twisted:
2 x
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

This week, I have been locked for 48 hours straight, per my suggestion. Today, I was locked in again, but my wife told me that I could unlock tonight. She wants me and my piercing to slowly adjust.

So, even though I was a bit disappointed, after unlocking I merrily started masturbating to some glorious Tease and Thank You clips. However, just before I came I thought: "I want to get locked up again, for at least 2 days and nights, before I cum." So I told my wife my desire and trepidation and she replied: "Let's get you back in, now". I also had to fulfill a punishment as indicated by our Obedience app: 1 hour of painful nipple clamps. So I also reminded her of that. With a grin, she quickly obliged. So, here I'm sitting with painful nipples and a frustrated penis, not being able to cum and having to sleep at least two more nights with the Holytrainer V4 plus additional piercing lock.

My wife just now kissed me goodnight. I said, "well, these are going to be two tough nights, as I edged myself pretty badly just now". My wife coldly said, "this will be good for you, honey."

I hate it. I love it! :twisted:
2 x
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

Well, we just had an interesting morning! I awoke with morning wood and my balls being pulled by the cage. I wanted to go down on my wife, but she has never ever allowed me to do that just after waking up. She feels dirty and too sleepy for oral... so, I pushed a little and somehow convinced her that we should try some early morning pussy licking. After a short while, she was moaning and my balls were almost pulled from my body in my cage :twisted: . After, she told me it was nice and thanked me.

Another victory! My next target is the strap-on, but she still is a bit reluctant in that area. I hope to use it on her while wearing my cage. Frustrating as hell, I think :o .
1 x
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

Well, last night was interesting!

I had to orally pleasure my wife, who was wearing her open crotch body again, so that was a real treat! After, she allowed me to use our new strapon on her. While penetrative sex is just OK for my wife, I loved the experience! It was quite frustrating to see her riding the strapon without feeling anything, but it was also very hot. It was a bit tricky and the whole thing became clumsy as my cage got in the way. But it's a start. I suggested that perhaps we could use the strapon on me sometimes.

She replied: "Perhaps..."

This usually means yes, provided that she first needs some time to think about it and let it sink in. Proud of my wife! :D

I am currently locked for two weeks, I hope my wife will extend this to three weeks after, and so on...
1 x
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

Well, my two weeks became 3.5 weeks today. I introduced the Wheel of Fortune (Lockup) as punishment for uncompleted chores. I had to spin it once and got 10 days extra. My wife laughed and was stunned... but she well intends to keep me locked until the 31st.
2 x