[midlifelovelife] My Journey into OC

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
midlifelovelife
Last orgasm: December 16th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 24
Re: [midlifelovelife] My Journey into OC

Post by midlifelovelife »

Since we started to practice chastity, I think that one of the benefits for my wife is a noticable rise in her sexual confidence, and her self confidence in general. When I am retaining, I can't help but express my horny feelings and my wife is often catching me admiring her body. I am more vocal about what outfits look good on her, how cute her new haircut is, and things like that. She has taken to"inspecting" me for erections and delights in my hardness or semi-hardness that is clearly inspired by her. When she goes for a shower, she invites me to watch her lather up and rinse off, making an erotic show of it. This all feeds my frustration, only amplifying my horny feelings. It's a virtuous circle, I guess.

She seems to have taken to this masturbation tease as well. Yesterday, she had the day off and I was working from home. After returning from some errands, she came out to see me on the deck, where I had set up my office under the gazebo. "What a beautiful day," she said, "I think I am going to eat my lunch out here with you and then go upstairs and pleasure myself." I told her that this sounded like a good plan, but I had unfortunately already eaten lunch and then had to get on a conference call. "Maybe if your call ends in time, you can come and watch." Instant boner.

As I was about half an hour into the call, my wife was finishing her lunch. "I'm going upstairs now," she teased. "I told her I would be coming up to see her as soon as I could. "Okay," she said, "I hope you will be coming soon... I know I will be." (Wink.)

Well, the conference call went on and on for another half hour and I couldn't get away because I had things to report on. I was so distracted thinking about my lovely wife frigging herself up in our bed. Finally, I crept up the stairs to our room to find her lying on her side under the covers with her eyes closed. She opened them slightly when she heard me.
"I'm just going to catch a little nap," she said with a devilish smile, "I am a bit tired from my exertions."

"Tell me about what I just missed," I asked.

"Like what?"

"Just tell me a number," I said, "How many did you have." She is multi-orgasmic.

"Only two today, I had to be quiet with the window open."

I kissed her and closed the door, heading back downstairs. Then I tried my best to get the rest of my work done, delirious with arousal.
4 x
midlifelovelife

Last night, my wife was out with some girlfriends. I made dinner for my daughter and mother-in-law. Then my mother-in-law went home and I watched a movie with my daughter. I had missed my wife. The girlfriend night had been a spontaneous event, and I had been looking forward to giving my wife a foot rub and maybe even a pedicure.

So when she arrived home late that evening, I came up to bed and grabbed the massage oil. She quickly put aside her reading and lay on her stomach. Her naked body was so beautiful in the dimly lit bedroom. I love giving her massage in summer time; no need for covering her with quilts. Even though I was tired from a day of DIY projects, I was able to work on the massage for nearly an hour. She expressed her appreciation, as she always does, with soft moans when I get the right spots. I intentionally spent some time on some erogenous zones: the backs of her knees and her toes. She responded with some clenching of her thighs, but I knew there would be no sex tonight.

At the end of the massage, she gave me cock an inspection and smiled approvingly when she felt my erection. I guess it's a very sincere expression of arousal! She went off to a peaceful sleep and I lay on my back, gradually settling down. I was very mindful of my arousal and summoned the discipline to not touch my cock-- it was difficult! I focused on my feelings of love and kindness towards my wife and sleep came soon.

In the night, I awoke with an erection and thoughts about my hands on her body. Perhaps I had been dreaming about it. Again, I tried to call upon self discipline, as I am not wearing a device and it would be easy to rub one off. (Actually I had edged myself a few nights ago and it went too far, ending with an aborted orgasm that left me feeling unsatisfied and guilty.) I don't think I can consider edging as different from jerking off to orgasm. If I am serious about giving control to my wife, I should stop all play when she's not involved, right?

So I willed myself to not touch my body, while replaying the memory of touching hers. I rolled over on my side with an exquisite feeling of unsatisfied desire. So strange but so rewarding. I awoke feeling refreshed.
2 x
midlifelovelife

The other night, my wife was teasing me by letting me get close to her in bed. We use an oscillating fan on summer nights and as it rotated towards us, it carried the scent from between her legs up to our faces. It was one of those times when the chemistry of her vagina was just perfect... so tempting.

She didn't feel like any sex that night but told me I might get a chance soon "if I am good." I decided to admit to her that I had not been good; I had given myself an orgasm on Wednesday night. I told her I was disappointed with myself after doing so well.

But the "control" part about OC is not a natural transition for my wife. Her reaction to the transgression was to speculate that I might "need" to get off more often. She seemed to feel almost guilty that I had been motivated to do this. While I now think of it as cheating on her, she seems reluctant to insist that I abstain.

I think it's hard for women to shake off the myth about the importance of the male orgasm, as though it's their duty to administer them according to some "need." I explained that I like the anticipation leading up to my orgasms and the feeling of intense desire that goes along with it. I also said it's always worth the wait and the experience from masturbating is no where near as good as my orgasms with her.

She listened to me but I don't think that I did much to change her feelings. I really want her to play a greater role in helping me with the control aspect. Even though she is an assertive type of woman, I am up against thousands of years of male domination.
1 x
midlifelovelife

It’s incredible how a small amount of teasing can ignite the fire of arousal. It had been about 4 days after my last orgasm and I was thinking about how slowly my desire was returning this time. I just wasn’t feeling the urge. My wife’s period also came, so opportunity wasn’t really presenting itself anyway.

Then on Friday afternoon, I took the kids golfing and my wife stayed home and said she would get dinner going so that we could eat when we got back. I texted her when we were on the last green so she knew we would soon arrive. “Okay,” she texted me back, “BTW, good job on picking up more AAA’s.” (Her favourite bullet vibrator takes AAA batteries.)

When I got home, my wife looked so beautiful and relaxed. She whispered to me that she had given herself three orgasms with the vibrator. For the rest of the evening, she just smiled at me and made little remarks about how nice the evening was. My horny feelings were suddenly back with a vengeance! She took full advantage, asking for a massage at bedtime. As usual, when I’m horny, I have so much stamina with the massaging. I worked on her for a good hour and she purred her encouragement. She reached out to make sure that I had a raging erection (I did) and then just smiled. I finished with a luxurious foot rub, sucking on each of her beautiful toes.

When I was done, she drifted off to sleep and I laid down beside her, gloriously unsatisfied and happy that the fire was burning again. I am so in love with her!
5 x
midlifelovelife

On the weekend, I enjoyed a very pleasurable orgasm with my wife. I climaxed in my favourite way: PIV as she climaxed simultaneously. All of that was preceded by some intense oral for her, along with two warm-up orgasms. I remarked afterwards about how my orgasm was a particularly good one. When she asked why, I explained that simultaneous O’s are the best for me because I can feel her vaginal contractions as I erupt. She is already teasing me about this. Yesterday, when I was acting a bit bratty, she cautioned that I should watch it “if I want to have another SO any time soon.”

After ejaculation, my comedown is not to get moody or depressed like some guys seem to experience. For me, it comes with brattiness (contradicting, being sarcastic, being judgmental), and also laziness (less desire to please her). This played out as usual after our weekend sex so I probably deserved the tease about getting another “SO”.

Having taken care of the brattiness, my wife also decided to deal with the laziness. On Monday evening, she was sitting in the family room, reading. I decided to sit at the other far end of the sectional with my book. Contrast this to last week when she was getting nightly foot rubs. My wife turned to me and said, “Hey!” With a stern expression, she patted the cushion beside her. This really triggered my submissive nerve and I immediately closed my book and came over to her side. She rotated with her feet towards me expectantly. I dutifully found the lotion on the bottom shelf under the coffee table. Then I went to work on her beautiful little feet and she just continued to read without another word spoken.

I think this makes it better and more arousing when she doesn’t pay me any attention. She just lets me give her service. At one point, when I had stopped being as vigorous as she likes, she paused to say, “c’mon, now, give ‘er!” I resumed the vigour. “That’s better.” And she just turned her pages.

I think she is still horny and may be receptive to some more oral pleasures, perhaps tonight if I can get the kids to bed at a reasonable hour. I may have to really work for it, though. Before our weekend sex, she received quite a massage. She is definitely feeling her control and loves it.
5 x
midlifelovelife

On the weekend, I tried a sensual massage on my wife. It seemed like a natural progression from the frequent body and foot massages that she is getting from me. We had the rare indulgence of a hotel room without the kids, as we were visiting her brother’s family and there are only enough beds for the little ones.

So after dinner on Friday, we were quite excited to get to the hotel. My wife lay down on her back and I had her take some deep breaths while I retrieved the massage oil from our bag. With some calming music playing, I started with a gentle massage of her neck and upper chest, slowly making my way across her breasts and rubbing oil around her nipples. I then gently touched her abdomen, making long, soft strokes from breasts to navel. I traced the outside of her abdomen and worked towards her pubic area. She kept her eyes closed throughout this time, sighing with pleasure to encourage me.

I began to massage oil into the outer parts of her mound, as well as into her inner thighs. Her legs fell open, completely relaxed. Then I began to massage her labia, gently squeezing them closed and then open. Each time her clitoris appeared, it was a bit more engorged. Eventually, I pulled back her lips and applied oil to her clit, gently massaging it in little circles. She moaned softly and I told her that I would keep going until she stopped me. Orgasm was optional. She didn’t stop me.

As the clit massage proceeded, I switched to quicker side-to-side motions, holding her labia back with my other hand so that her clit was fully exposed. Her breathing quickened as her orgasm drew nearer. I then inserted my finger inside her and gently rubbed her g-spot, switching my thumb on the same hand to pay attention to her clit. After several seconds, she had a long, shuddering orgasm, pushing herself into my hand. As her climax subsided, I withdrew my finger from inside her and placed gentle pressure on her labia and clit as she experienced another aftershock. I had such a blissful feeling, experiencing my own heart rate rise and fall with hers.

At that point, she was not done and placed her own fingers on her clit. She told me to give her my own orgasm by stroking myself in time and synchronizing with her climax. We came together and I was surprised by the quantity of semen that I produced into my hand. After cleaning up, we cuddled for a while and then went to bed.

The next morning, my wife welcomed my advances and allowed me to perform oral on her. Although she was clearly enjoying it, she stopped me short and told me it was my turn. Lying on her back, she gave me an incredible blowjob until I said I couldn’t hold on much longer. Then she took me out of her mouth and jerked me off onto the soft white skin of her breasts. Wow, two orgasms in less than 12 hours!

I thanked her for her attentions and suggested that I would now probably need to wait a while before I cum again. “Maybe,” she said, “but it’s not really for you to decide. If I want you to cum, you’re going to cum.”

That’s what we agreed. God, she has me on a string and I love it! I think the sensual massage will be making a repeat appearance as well. She has made a few hints about that too.
7 x
midlifelovelife

Readers of this journal will know that I’m on the honours system without a cage. At times during the past year, it’s been difficult to keep the promise of no masturbation. I have edged myself on many occasions with a few accidental orgasms in the process. After the last accident, I realized that I need to be hands-off entirely because once I get going, it can be difficult to stop short. After one of these orgasms, the guilty feeling of infidelity is just not worth it. I lose the simmering feeling of arousal and intense desire for my wife, at least for a few days.

Keeping up the hands-off policy is beginning to modify my habits. This month, I have noticed that the urge to masturbate has really diminished in general. Even during my most susceptible time (awake in bed beside my sleeping wife), I find I am able to overcome the urge. Just the sensation of becoming erect is enough to give me a kind of warm and satisfying feeling. I can sort of meditate on the sensation and eventually come back down again.

It has definitely helped that my wife has provided several releases this month. She is happy that I am less of a wanker and that I only associate my orgasms with our times together. When we do play, she has been generous about letting me cum. She really is worth it!
3 x
midlifelovelife

Wife: “I think my period is coming tomorrow.”
Me: “I think you are right. It’s about that time. I guess I will be abstaining a bit longer now.”
Wife: (caressing my cock through pants) “I don’t know, maybe you should get yourself off... but you would probably like your wife to do it, wouldn’t you?”
Me: (just nodding)
Wife: “But I think I am going to need some back rubs over the next week. Your back rubs are so much better when it’s been a while.” (Stops touching.)

I had to admit to her that she was right— retaining makes me so much more motivated to give good massage. So I have been getting to touch her a lot this week. She checks to make sure I am hard. I almost always am.
1 x
midlifelovelife

My wife had to go out of town with the kids for a few days, returning this past Saturday. The separation really adds to the buildup for me. It had also been two weeks since my last orgasm— not a long time for many of the contributors in this forum but pretty long for me.

My wife also indulged in some long distance teasing, asking me if I would be able to handle not touching myself when we talked and texted. One evening we had some FaceTime as she retired to bed. She let down her hair and flirted playfully. She then showed a bit of her glorious breasts and asked to see evidence of my arousal, which I bashfully extended towards the camera. My wife seemed pretty aroused herself. Earlier that day, she had caught up with a couple of male work colleagues from the place we used to live. One of the guys used to be openly attracted to her. That was years ago but I think he still liked what he saw from my wife’s reports. The attention was making her feel sexy. The teasing was making her feel powerful over me.

When she got home, we had some hot kissing right away and my wife marveled at the results of the chores I had been doing. She whispered that she wanted my head between her legs that night. As it turned out, she was so tired from the trip, she ended up falling asleep before I could get the kids to bed. More anticipation!

The next night, we didn’t miss our chance. I was in heaven as I finally got to perform oral on my wife. She was vocal in her appreciation and also gave direction, telling me to probe her g-spot. Then she told me that after she reached her first orgasm, she wanted me to rub my cock on her clit until I came. After that, she wanted me to lick it up. She said that just the thought of it was getting her so hot. We had never done that in over 20 years of marriage. At that moment I told her I wanted to do it.

It didn’t take much longer for her first orgasm to overtake her. It seemed to go on for a while, or maybe she had more than one. Then she told me to get to it with my cock. I took my jeans off and positioned myself between her legs. She writhed as I flicked my hard cock across her swollen clit and rubbed it up and down her labia. As my orgasm approached, I asked her if she wanted me to cum and she nodded needfully. I erupted onto her clit— thick semen just kept pumping out of me. After 17 days, it felt amazing to finally cum. While the convulsions began to subside, I looked down at the big white mess I was about to consume. It didn’t seem so arousing anymore!

But a promise is a promise and I began to think of it as a gesture of gratitude to my amazing wife. Thinking in those terms made it doable and I dove in and began licking up the mess.
“How is it?” she asked me. (She hates the taste and feeling of cum in her mouth.) I actually didn’t find it to be as gross as I had expected. I was making sure to swallow it quickly so it didn’t linger in my mouth.
“I’m not loving it,” I said, “but it’s better than I thought it would be.”

My tongue on her clit was now too sensitive and she asked me to leave the rest. She reached her hand down and used the remaining cum to lubricate herself, fingering her way to a final orgasm.

We cleaned up and cuddled, talking about what had just happened. My wife said she didn’t find it as hot as she had expected and may not want to try it again. She was also surprised that it had been the first time I had ever tasted my own semen, after more than thirty years of orgasms. I explained that I had wanted to try it on several occasions but the curiosity always evaporated immediately after cumming. This made her laugh.

I told her how much I had enjoyed the feeling of building up for over two weeks. The energy was incredible and I genuinely liked the horny feelings. I told her that from now on, I want to cum no more than twice a month.
“Really?” she asked, “we can do it more than that.”
I said we can have sex as often as she likes but that she should monitor my orgasms to try to keep it to maximum two per month. I said I will need her help with it, especially in the heat of the moment. I asked her if she had noticed how much more attentive I am when I am retaining and she admitted that the massages were quite a lot better.

She asked me again if I wanted her to lock my cock “in a box.” I still don’t think so and we agreed that my will power seems to be enough.
2 x
midlifelovelife

My wife teased me in some new ways this past week. On Thursday, I went for a run in the early morning while she slept. After my shower she called me to bed to snuggle with her in the dark. We have snuggled a lot lately as nights have become colder. She was pleasantly surprised that I was still naked. She rolled me onto my back and faced towards me. Then she began trailing her fingers across my chest and down my stomach. She traced the lines of my hips and inner thighs, gently brushing my scrotum. Then she periodically ran her fingers along my hard shaft, giggling at my arousal.

She grasped my cock and stroked it slowly. Then she returned to my stomach and thighs. The next time she returned to stroking my cock, I could already feel my orgasm building and I told her I was close. She said, “not now. We can’t have that mess.” And she gave me a parting stroke of her fingers across my stomach. We snuggled a bit longer and then I got up to start preparations for the day. When I later brought her a coffee, she asked me how I enjoyed the teasing. I said she had been a real pro and she smiled. She reminded me that the next day was the day she had booked off work and that we would be able to “enjoy each other” while the kids were at school. I would be working from home. I was distracted all day and I also awoke in the night with an erection and fantasies of making love to her.

In the morning, I got the kids off to school and then signed into a conference call that had unfortunately been booked for 9:00. My wife was up in bed texting me that she was ready for me to come and visit her. My cock swelled while I tried to keep my mind on the business of the call. I texted her back that my call would go until 10. But as luck would have it, this important client arranged another discussion to happen immediately afterwards. It was getting quite late in the morning before I could get free.

By then, my wife had come downstairs and started to rearrange some things in the living room. I kissed her neck and reminded her about our solitude. She said I seemed more interested in calls anyway. She also said she hadn’t forgotten, but it was getting close to lunchtime and she was feeling hungry. I made us some lunch and we ate together. My wife kept looking at her agenda and talking about all the errands she wanted to get done.

I said that maybe I should go down on her after lunch before she got distracted with errands. “Maybe,” she said. After I washed up from lunch, my wife positioned herself at the bottom of the stairs, one foot starting to step up, her cute ass in one of her sexiest jeans thrusting towards me.
“So much to do,” she said, “what to do first.” I came up behind her. The game was coming to a close and we were finally heading upstairs.
“Let’s get up to bed,” I said.
“I don’t know,” what about your conference calls? I was ready this morning.”
“Well, we have our chance now. Just get to bed and spread your legs so I can lick you.”

Although she might normally give in now, she didn’t. Instead, she got her purse and car keys and kissed me on the cheek.
“But I want to go down on you so badly,” I pleaded.
“I know.” Out the door she went.
3 x