[Nosaint] Finally locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: [Nosaint] Finally locked

Post by nosaint »

Kitten wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:14 pm
nosaint wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:34 pm100 days caged will come up in September, that will be a record.
Be careful what you wish for. A while back my hubby was talking about coming up on 200 days locked. I heard him mention it more than once ... so~~~~~~~~~~~~~ on day 197 I unlocked him ... the next day I relocked him and said 'day 1'. :mrgreen:
Ooooh, that's evil :mrgreen: luckily? she doesn't have that evil of a mind. and as to what I'm wishing for, I really don't know, I'm confused as to what my goals are. I've told her I always want to orgasm and I always want to be denied. So depending on how you look at it, she either can't lose or she can't win regardless of what decision she makes. I think I just want her involved and thinking about how long she wants to keep me locked up. But in terms of months not weeks.

I forgot to mention, I played Marvin Gaye's "ain't nothing like the real thing" when she came in for our romp. she was not convinced... :D
2 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well, I'm still being denied, unlocked at the moment because I have a physical in a few days and we both agree I don't want to have a discussion with my Doc about the imprint of bars on my penis, or why my scrotum is a bit chafed.

She's a woman who has always used proper terms for genitalia, and we make love, fool around, romp or other euphemisms, but NOT fuck or anything of the sort. So it dos turn me on when she comes to bed and says "I want to get fucked by the big dick, and you're the little dick" The last three weeks, she has come to bed ready to go, I think she's enjoying this :D Her normal Vixskin is 1/2 inch longer than me and she keeps saying "is that as deep as you can go" :oops: Twice she has mentioned that she almost had me warm up the big Vixskin which is an inch longer than me but more girth, so it can be occasionally uncomfortable for her.

Talking "dirty" does not come natural to her, so I have offered suggestions on what I would like to hear. Last week I got "I don't ever need to unlock you, AND I mean it!" This week it was "between the Vixskins and your tongue I don't need to ever unlock you" Said very casually, as if it was obvious. :shock: She might start really believing that...

When we started this, she was threatening 6 months, I didn't believe her. I predicted 3 to 4 months. Well this coming weekend will be 3 months of denial and she is showing no sign of slowing down. In fact now she's talking about keeping me locked up for the rest of the year :shock: :shock: she did say "you don't think I'd do it, do you?" I quickly denied having any such thoughts. That would mean more than 7 months caged. My birthday would push it to 8 months, her's to 9 months. I'm starting to believe she might really do it.

We did have a discussion Sitting in the sunroom, not in bed, so every one's head was calm. I told her I was not trying to tell her how long to keep me caged or when to uncage me. She mentioned a safe word, which I declined. If I ever sat down with her and seriously said I couldn't go any longer, she'd have me unlocked immediately. She did say that she was "playing it be ear, and she had no idea how long she would keep me caged. :o I finally found a kink she can get into, all it took was 30 years of experiments and 2 Vixskins :mrgreen:
2 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

well, a few days after the post above, she insisted that I orgasm and the cage stayed off. No further mention of it. I was hoping to use "Loctober" to start things up again, but a series of major issues health, children etc., made that impossible. She did mention several times that she knew I wanted her to lock me up but she just wasn't able to. Things finally calmed down and I was thinking about NOvember when the last Weekend in October, I get "I know you want me to lock you up, but I don't have the bandwidth." I was pissed. I don't understand why it takes a big effort on her part. An emphasis on "I don't understand"

So I decided I would lock myself up! November 1, the cage went on, and it's staying on until I decide to take it off. I thought she would object when I told her I was locked, but it didn't seem to bother her at all. I did tell her I would take it off when she tells me she wants the "real thing" instead of the Vixskin. While the Vixskin objectively is better than the "real thing", she does miss me, it's hard to object or criticize that. It will Take two or three months, but I'm certain she will tell me to take it off. So in a way, in my head, she is still in charge of when I take it off. Not ideal, but the best I can do at this point.

Funny thing, this weekend during our romp, she was talking like she was holding the keys, What's the longest I have been caged, let's set a record etc. Perhaps in her head, since I have the key, I'm doing this to myself, so there is no guilt on her part for being mean to me. I have no idea. But there is no doubt, I'll go for longer periods than she will. It will be interesting to see how it plays out, will she miss PIV with me and ask me to take the cage off, or is she free to not worry about it and leave it to me :?:
1 x
whoami

Post by whoami »

nosaint wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:19 pm I get "I know you want me to lock you up, but I don't have the bandwidth." I was pissed. I don't understand why it takes a big effort on her part. An emphasis on "I don't understand"
I hope you don't mind me commenting here. Our first go round went something like that, too. She was stressed about her job, family, etc and adding one more thing for her to think about and that didnt have obvious benefits for her just was a non-starter. After a long pause, and a reset, I decided to let go of any expectations I had for her participation. That's when things started to improve for us.
0 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

whoami wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:08 pm I hope you don't mind me commenting here. Our first go round went something like that, too. She was stressed about her job, family, etc and adding one more thing for her to think about and that didnt have obvious benefits for her just was a non-starter. After a long pause, and a reset, I decided to let go of any expectations I had for her participation. That's when things started to improve for us.
I don't mind the comment, and your suggestion would be fine, as long as I am ok with never wearing a cage again. I am not ok with that. I first posted here about 2 years ago, things go fine for awhile, I think she's getting used to it, then, BAM, it's over and let's not bring it up again. I inevitably do bring it up, and the pattern repeats. If you look a post up, you will see in July, we were having fun with it, I had high hopes and within days of that post it was over. No reason given. Nothing extraordinary going on in life, just nope.

Perhaps my holding the key will take whatever psychic pressure this causes off of her, I've got no better ideas.

She did say I better not find someone else to hold the key :D Not that I would
0 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

She had a few interesting things to say this weekend:

She had me agree that "I was doing this to myself" Well, I am. I decided to put the cage on and the key is on my key ring.

Later "I'm not letting you out for our anniversary" (a few weeks away)

:?: :?: So who is in control here? :?: :?:

Maybe, my holding the key resolves some guilt she has over being "mean" to me. I have no idea. But if my holding the key makes it easier for her, then I'll hold the key. I guess it means that I'm on some sort of an honor system.

She is also, not finding reasons for me to take the cage off, like 2 hour trips on the highway (I might have a wreck) or spending the night at a kids house (do you really think I walk around naked at the kids?)

Maybe this will be sustainable.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I remember this stage. Being my own keyholder. It's nice to be reminded of the trials we face.
I kept the key in the car, so when C said "unlock it, I want to play" I had to say "I can't, I keep it in the car so I'm not tempted. That's probably why I wash the car so much these days? it holds my key so I treat it nice"
C sent me down to sort her out anyway, but within a week the key was in her possession 😂
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

well, it's been a hectic 6 weeks, family problems, intense at work, etc. Had a child move back in with us for 10 days, so the cage came off (small two bedroom house with a shared bath, we're not up for accidental exposure) So not only was the cage off, but we couldn't have our weekly romp :evil: The kid left, and since I was unlocked anyway, she let me slip in, "but you're not going to come!" Well I appreciated that :)

But as I was taking the cage off before the kids arrival, I was teasing her, saying admit it, you miss the real thing. She responded with "I do, but I'll never say so" Which confirms one of my worries. I'm not taking it off until she says she wants it, she's not going to say it. She wants me to say I want it off before she will allow it. and we're both stubborn...this could go on awhile.

But the really interesting thing is she seems to be getting more open to trying different sexual things. I've known for 30 years that she likes a finger in her bottom at times, but she has hated the fact, rarely allowing me to do so. Before the kid arrived, she shocked me and said "order me a butt plug and to be fair, you can order one for yourself" I was couldn't believe it. :o She's known for 30 years that I like things in my butt, but again, she was very resistant to the idea. I suppose it's "Gay" Luckily, both toys arrived the day before the kid did. Unluckily in both cases our eyes were bigger than our...well not stomach :D So we'll try again, I've already ordered my replacement and I have three picked out for her to look at, but there hasn't been a good time.

And just to have a Merry Christmas, she left a day before I was going to visit another child 3 hours away. Then the snow came. OK, I'll delay my departure for Xmas day. she called me Xmas morning, child's spouse has Covid, she's been exposed. I shouldn't come. Had a great leftover Xmas burrito, while the fancy dinner I had prepared sat uncooked 3 hours away. Luckily, we're both vaxed and double boosted. I locked back up before she left.

Highways are clear, so it snowed today, not sure when she's coming back, but when she does, she is going to quarantine upstairs in her office. for an unknown number of days, but I fear that New Years is going to be a bust as well.

In another post, I mentioned that my morning erections felt really good and that I enjoyed them. I was wearing the Cherry Keeper small. Occasionally, there would be a small space between me and the cage. So I decided to try the short cage. It is remarkably more effective. It's a whole 1/3 of an inch shorter, less than 3/8ths of an inch, but is much better at preventing erections. There still is no pain, but without that little bit of space to grow into, the head of my penis does not get sensitive, so less fun in one way, but more satisfying in another. I am into denial after all :lol:

all in all, she seems to be ok with me locked, as long as I hold the key, which is a good thing. :D Hopefully, at some point, she'll hold the key, but this will work for now.
3 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well, the kid left for 3 or 4 weeks, then came back for another month. So the last half of Jan. and first half of Feb. There was no privacy for playing :( But the kid finally moved out for good, So we could go back to our regular romps. When the kid arrived, I just decided she would prefer it if I took off the cage. So I did. When she noticed, she said something to the effect of "I'm so used to you always wearing it, that I didn't think about it" Hmm, I didn't expect that.

I decided that for our first romp sans kid, I shouldn't push her, so I left the cage off. When we got started, my first thought was this feels so good when I'm caged. Not that It didn't feel good anyway, but clearly I missed the cage. As we finished I said this is the last time I'll be in you for a long time. She repeated it, with a grin and said long, long, time.

Next romp, first thing she says after she gets into bed is "shouldn't you be locked?" I was surprised, but as I had locked up 2 days earlier, there was no need to try and wrestle into the cage. but she had some interesting comments: How long is your record for denial? 16 weeks, that's 4 months, we'll go longer. That means the end of June, at best. Then, oh but we're going to Europe in the middle of that period. I guess you can just pack it and put it on immediately when we get to where we're going. :shock: That shocked me, it's the obvious answer, but I've been assuming that she would not want me wandering about Europe in a cage. And "you need to be nice to me if you want to be unlocked" (I am, really I'm a saint!) And finally, from now on, ask me which Vixskin to warm up, the regular one or the large one. She has not been interested in the larger one since we got the smaller "Colt" But this past weekend, she almost had me go warm it up, but we were in the middle of our romp, so we just went with what was ready. The "Mustang" isn't huge, but it's 1/2 inch longer and 1/8 inch wider and noticeably larger than me. I must admit, it excites me to think she will use it, and compare it to me.

So, she seems to be getting more comfortable with this whole idea, and exploring new avenues for her pleasure. I'm not sure what brought this change about, but she's gone from rejecting the idea of chastity 25 years ago and *hating* the thought that I played with dildos, to becoming an active partner in my denial and telling me to order a butt plug. I never thought I'd get here. I'm still holding the key, if that's the price I have to pay for this, it's small enough. Perhaps one day she'll ask for the key. :mrgreen:
4 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well a few weeks ago, I was feeling good, so I thanked her for locking me up...She immediately and strongly said that she didn't lock me up, I did it. Then she went on to explain that as long as she didn't have a key, she could deny any knowledge of it, in case I end up unconscious in the ER. That hurt, and I couldn't hide it. I was still upset the next morning wondering what my appropriate actions should be. So while I was in the shower, she came in and said she wanted the extra key to the cage. I told her, I only have one key to this lock, but we can swap it out for her lock when we go to Europe. That's not what she had decided. So by the time I got to the den, she came in and said don't argue, we're changing the lock now. So she's holding the key, I still have an emergency key in my wallet, but I won't use it unless I have to. Once you accept that no device is unescapable, it's easy to make compromises to increase comfort or to accept that she cannot handle being the one totally in charge of locking me up. My having a key is giving her the comfort to go forward, ok that's what I'll do then.

She has enjoyed the longer and larger Vixskin. She's still saying it will be at least July before I'm unlocked again, which would be a record. She did say she wasn't ready to talk about locking me up for years :shock: :o Since I never mentioned years, I'm not sure where that came from. I've also been very careful not to show her any captions with words like permanent or years. So I think she was just talking, I think.
2 x