[Nosaint] Finally locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: [Nosaint] Finally locked

Post by nosaint »

After only 5 days in the large headlock cage, the skin behind my glans feels thoroughly abraded. Maybe I didn't allow enough time for it to completely heal from the injuries of two weeks ago. I've sanded the headlock with 1000 grit, I think I'll stay away from the large headlock for awhile and use the short with medium headlock and the stub for a month and see if that resolves the issue. Right now, I don't want anything touching the skin behind my glans, so, the stub it is!

On another note, our weekly romp was moved up to Saturday (she has a conference call this afternoon) She was very pleased with how firm and erect I was. Started saying things like if it's this good after 13 weeks, it can only get better at 20 weeks :o I pointed out that she had promised me release in September, after 16 weeks. She let me know that she was rethinking her promise :shock: She likes me like this. At least I don't have to worry about being completely replaced by the Vixskin. I don't know if it's an emotional attachment or physical, but she really likes PIV :D I find it hard to argue the point, I'm rather fond of it myself.

September 1, I'll reach 100 days, and I have no doubt I'll reach that goal, but now she does have me a bit worried that I'll exceed it by more than the anticipated 15 days. That's not really a bad thing.
3 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

8 days i the stub, no irritation. That's a good thing. Switched to the small with a medium headlock, I've worn that for weeks in the past so I anticipate no issues. Curious thing though, where there used to be obvious bruises from the bars around my glans, there weren't any using the stub. But the skin of the glans seems to be thickening or toughening. She noticed one rough spot (never really thought about her "feeling" my glans with her Vagina) I don't know if it's a side effect of the stub, or a result of regular wear for the last several months. Guess I'll have a better indication next Sunday.

So 14 weeks, Tuesday September 1 will be 100 days. I told her of the coming mile stone, we agreed that there should be some sort of acknowledgement of the event. :mrgreen: It will probably get lost in the business of the week, but who knows. Next assumed orgasm is September 13, 16 weeks. I'm really ambivalent about it. Yes, I want to orgasm, but part of me would love it if she would say no and laugh...We've already discussed "Locktober" only letting me out to wash thoroughly, and she's celebrated NOvember in the past, sooo, that would push it past the 6 month mark before I would have another chance.
2 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well I had to go to an emergency (minor) Dr.'s appointment today. While it involved a skin problem in my armpit, there was the possibility of a minor surgical procedure. So the wife not only had me take out my barbells (nipples) but take off the cage as well. Just in case. As I suspected, she was overly cautious. Antibiotics and warm compresses should resolve the issue. However, not being in the cage gave me a chance to examine myself. The roughness of the skin on the glans was clearly a result of the stub. In fact the skin is peeling off my glans, much like you peel after a sunburn. The new skin is soft. Pity, I really like the look of the stub, but if it's going to give me a calloused penis, I think it will have to go out of the rotation. I'll give it another try next week.

We did attempt a celebration of the 100 days, but in the middle of her first foot rub in months, our son sent us an obnoxious group text that she had to respond to. Sorta killed the mood :(
1 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well we made it to 105 days, 15 weeks. Then I was hinting that we should go longer, another 3 months. She was afraid I was "spiraling" as she calls it. A little kink leads to me wanting more and more I was having a good time in my opinion. Never the less, she decided it was time for an orgasm. Plus a bit of a lecture on being happy with what I've got...So currently at day 13, but she still is talking about setting a new record every time. So if she holds to that, it will be Christmas at best, possibly the new year. She did say I might have had my last orgasm this year.

Thursday was my first normal work day since mid March. Taking an inventory with coworkers and others. She didn't even think about could I wear it. So it's normalized now, one good result of the pandemic. I didn't give it much thought either, and it didn't hinder me in any way. Funny though, Saturday morning, my penis is well retracted from the front of the cage and I can't get it re-positioned. I'll have to get unlocked so I can re-position. Peeing is messy. Earlier this week, she noticed me sitting to pee and wiping after, she gave a little chuckle and said "you pee like a girl" very unusual comment from her. Unfortunately, I am not one of those guys who gets off on things like that, sitting to pee is no big deal to me, I'll often do it even if I'm uncaged.

She has threatened to leave me caged during our weekly romp, once, so Locktober is looking like a real possibility. Why I would want this remains a mystery.
5 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Funny though, Saturday morning, my penis is well retracted from the front of the cage and I can't get it re-positioned. I'll have to get unlocked so I can re-position. Peeing is messy.
Q-tip and silicone lube (or baby oil, but silicone lasts longer).
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:02 am Q-tip and silicone lube (or baby oil, but silicone lasts longer).
Turns out, too much of my shaft was behind the ring and I couldn't push it through, had to pull it and put the cage back on. That's a first. makes me wonder if I need to go to a smaller ring. After a few months of wearing this one, things may have stretched a bit. Luckily, I have a smaller ring, 37.5MM last time I wore it, there was a good bit of pinching, I think I'll try it this week and see how it goes.
1 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well that was unusual, I had an orgasm from pretty much nipple stim and conversation only. :o Totally unexpected. We've done this for many years, I'm inside her not moving and she plays with my nipples. Never had an issue. But she had been saying that me being inside her was going to become less frequent, and had indeed reduced the amount of time I had to be inside her. I was sorta just hanging out when I felt it come on, no way to stop it...totally surprised... No telling what that will mean going forward. She wondered if she she punish me, but we both just ended up laughing.

I'm wearing the smaller ring, not sure if it is a long term solution. It woke me at 4, burning along the scrotum, and still is a bit uncomfortable an hour later. I'll give it a day or so and see how it goes.

One thing I've been meaning to mention, after 1 week of constant wear, taking the cage off just to get thoroughly clean is a joy. My sensitivity is way up and it feels really good to scratch and fondle a bit. There is effectively, no external sensation with this cage, total touch stop all the way around, so I do enjoy my shower :D
3 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

So, after wearing the cage with the medium headllock for 4 weeks, I noticed a bit of abrasion/irritation behind my glans. Being ever so cautious, as she is, she left me out Sunday night. I seem to recall a large number of very firm erections through the night...
But since there was some irritation, I switched to the stub, no contact with the skin behind the glans, I'll see if I have the same issue with rough and peeling skin that I had the first week of September. Since she had to get up and bolt out the door Monday, I wore the ring only Sunday night, so putting the stub on was fairly quick, I just had to calm down a bit.
She doesn't really like the stub, she's afraid I might damage myself. While I feel that if I really have an issue, I'll let her know. It would be nice if she occasionally told me to wear it. But I'm pretty much in charge of deciding which cage I wear. I do still like the resulting look of the stub, almost no penis at all. Weird, but I like that look. As she locked it on, I said now I'm dickless, maybe if I repeat it often enough she'll pick up the term. It feels fitting to be "dickless" heading into our first Loctober. That appears to be a definite thing. She almost didn't let me slip inside this week after last weeks accident. I managed to talk her out of totally denying me since this coming weekend is October. So 4 weeks of no pussy (she hates that term, I have no idea why it is so upsetting to her) that's the longest since 1985 at least when she was away at school for a year. She made an acronym out of No pussy for a month, NPFM so I guess that will be a substitute.
I've decided to order two smaller rings, a 39mm and a 38mm, this should complete my purchases for now. I probably have a long term system that works for me. I know I can wear a smaller ring, but the 37.5mm ring was just too uncomfortable, I don't think I lasted 12 hours before I had to change back to the 40.5mm ring. So 39mm should be good, but just in case I'll get the smaller as well. No sense in paying for shipping twice.
2 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well Loctober started off as expected. She accused me of not believing she would keep me locked, which I denied. I did tease her a bit about how it was her last chance to unlock me :) She didn't let me out, a first. Then it got interesting. She started to threaten to keep me locked for all of November as well! :o Now I didn't ever mention keeping me locked for more than October. I don't know where she got the idea, but it wasn't from me. I've been the one pushing this, now what am I going to do if she decides she's really in charge? :shock: :o

So if she keeps to her threat, it will be at least nine weeks caged, no release, except for 2 or 3 times a month for a good cleaning. She surprised me about that as well. I expected to be out Sunday to clean, nope. I've apparently convinced her that the honey comb design of the total touch stop is sufficiently porous for a good cleaning. So it will be next Sunday before I know if it will be every two weeks or once a month or?

She had no problem telling me the Vixskin was her favorite cock :shock: :?

Back in the small cage with a medium headlock. 8-)

edit: Monday night she teased that this might be permanent. Certainly something I've never mentioned. :?
2 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Today's lesson is if you wear glasses, always have them on when fooling with chastity devices. My wife decided I needed to be unlocked to get really clean. Neither of us was wearing glasses at the time. She put the key in and turned it... I about jumped a foot she missed the lock entirely, went into some other crevasse, and when she turned the (very sharp) key, nicked the skin behind my glans. So this has turned into at least one night out of the device. On the plus side, as I expected, there was no real need to take the cage off to get clean. I was perfectly fine. That's what was obvious to me, she may have another opinion.

So I took the occasion to switch out the base ring. I'm now in a 39 MM ring, slept through the night in it without the cage just fine. Just a reduction in circumference of 1.5MM, but tiny adjustments in this area can have large effects. So we'll se how it goes with the cage on.

She's trying to be a bit more adventurous, lingerie etc. She had me come into the living room and give her a foot rub, then a bit of oral, then into the bedroom for some strap on fun. She is working on being a bit more verbal, I do like it when she compares me to the Vixskin, not a comparison I win :cry:

our version of Loctober continues, I'm caged pretty much all the time, no PIV, or getting out for play. She has threatened to continue this for November. She claims I don't believe her, although I've never commented on it. So I suspect, at the very least, it will be sometime in November before I'm allowed to slip in again. Very possibly it will be on our Anniversary in December...
3 x