[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

Saturday and C is back in her 'Me' mood.
C was very relaxed and commented on how her previous orgasm had kept her chilled out quite nicely.
"I'll have another one now though"

Although it's a stretch, I decided to reach up and play with C's nipple while licking her pussy, until I needed that hand for the vibe and dildo.
C had an extraordinarily large orgasm this time.

I love the build up to her orgasm, watching her squeeze her own breast before her back arches and she goes into spasms.
If I remove the dildo quickly I can watch her gaping pussy contract with each wave. Incredible.

I also love slowly pulling the oversized dildo out of C's pussy so her hole slowly closes. Some times I'll rest my tongue in there while it does.

This orgasm wiped C out, when I came back up, I sat and watched C lying there, still tremoring with one breast on show and the other still in C's grip.

An amazing, beautiful sight.

Afterwards I got up to make breakfast leaving C in a zombyfied state. On my return C said "Wow! That was a good one"

"Great! Glad you enjoyed it"

"You enjoyed it just as much me I think, the noises you were making while down there.
Anyway, I have the big orgasm for both of us, So you've had yours aswell"

"True, kind of.. but I don't suppose you'd give me a ball massage to ease the aching?"

"Wow, you're so greedy. No. I might let you have something tomorrow if you're a very good boy today"

I was very good.

Sunday morning C let me out for an edge.

"Can I come properly today?"

"Ummmm.. Well.. You're nicer if you don't, but you get all twitchy.
If I only let bits out you stay nice and don't get too worked up..
No. You can't have a big one, only teeny tiny bit today."

"OK. But maybe soon? I think I only had one this month?"

"OK that's fine. I'll let you have one a month"

"what! I didn't say. "

C cut in "As long as you have enough points."

That threw me, so I asked
"How many points?"

When I should have said once a month isn't enough.

"Ten points, you nearly have that many already"

"Oh. True OK then"

"Good, I'll stroke it now, don't come, you can come next month"

C knocked a few points off for the stroke, an extra point off because she likes the sad noise it makes when she presses it.

C seemed very pleased with herself and continued to tease and flash me through the day.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Monday sent down again. This was unexpected, normally it's Tuesday or Wednesday before she wants another.
I went double pace with the dildo, hammering it in until C exploded to an organ.
"Well done slave, didn't think you had much chance of making me come this time" .

I was allowed to put it in for a few thrusts.
I had toy fucked C so hard she was numb and said "Is it in? I can't feel it at all?"

"Of course it's in, I'm fucking you with it. "

"Oh.. Might as well stop then, no point if I can't feel it.. Off you get"

C reminded me of my once a month orgasm, and that October wasn't far away.

I was wondering weather to tell C about Locktober, but I'm not sure how C would perceive it.

I might.. I just don't know how I'd cope, and what C might be capable of scares the crap out of me.

Wednesday.
C was frustrated today, she wanted me to make her come, she had planned it, but something came up.
I had to suck her breasts for a while to help ease it, and I'll be made use of tomorrow.

I'm Just frustrated full stop.

Thursday C wanted to (in her words) "I want to domninate you".

I thought she was doing a good job as it was, but did wonder what dominate meant to C?

C dressed in a black breastless faux leather bask. Every man's dream. The typical fantasy.
She road me, told me not to come, reminded me again that she can come lots but I can only come once a month.

Come means different things, can be confusing. To C come means orgasm.
To me cum is semen. It causes confusion, but C knows the difference now (ish) .
I say this because the next thing she said, after coming was "I'm going to make you suck your own cum off my breasts."
"How many points do you have for your October big come day?"
"As it happens I have ten now, just enough"
"Did have ten, you have to pay for this"
"I know, I'll have to earn more"

C then offered not to take my points if I milked some cum onto both breasts and sucked them really well.
So C edged me (kind of). She actually held her hand still, over a nipple and said "fuck my hand slave, why should I do the work"
Wow? Where did this come from. I found it such a turn on.
It was only few thrusts later "Fuck! Let go"
A jet of liquid shot over C's breast.
"lick it up. Now, come on, lick it up, swallow it. Good boy, fuck my hand again"
I carried on. C encouraged me "I make you eat your own come, I control you, own you. Use you. I ride you, but make you fuck my fist"

Where the hell is this coming from? A few thrusts more and "let go! "
This stuff was thicker, and a lot more of it. One big blob.
"Suck it up cum boy, or. I'll take all you points and make you wait a another month "
Cum boy? Wtf!

I was not losing my points. I intend to come hard soon and I need them. I did what I had to do.

C then wanked the fuck out of my still very erect cock, but the lube had gone and it left me with friction burns" please stop, it hurts"
C stopped and said "I've used you, made you eat your own come and made you suffer. Next I'm locking it back up, I have no more use for it. "

It was red, sore, not good.

"That thing had better recover by Saturday, or your in for a very painful time, I'm using you again like it or not"
C got up, said "Cum slave", turned and left the room leaving me a little stunned, speechless,
Horny, Sore. Very sore.

I decide I wasn't going to mention locktober this year... Maybe
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

Saturday.
I made coffee for C, and when putting it on her bedside table I noticed the key sitting on the top.
This immediately made me hopeful.
C drank her coffee and sent me down. "Make me come, then make me breakfast"
Knowing the key was there ready effected me. I'm used to being used and then being dismissed so often I don't get hard, just horny.
This time I was so hard within my cage it was very painful.
So painful I was whimpering.
"Does it need to come out? "
"That would be very nice of you"
"I meant 'need' as in will it get damaged if it doesn't"
"No, but it is very painful"
"In that case No"
And then it got even more hard and painful.
"Oh god please, just for a minute"
"Nope, It's actually quite amusing watching you suffer"
"I'm so fucking horny it's killing me"
"Good, you'll be very well behaved then"
"Please, mercy please, I will do anything you want, anything"
"But I don't want anything. Sooo
request denied, and I'll use you again tomorrow"
Everytime I was denied I got harder. It really was getting excruciatingly painful. My eyes were tearing up and I was panicking. I really had expected something.. The keys were right there.
Truth is, had I just got up to begin with, and made breakfast I'd have been a lot better off.
I slumped in despair almost, I knew there was nothing. Not a thing I could do about it. Money, bribes, threats, cheats. Nothing would work, and I knew if I pushed I would be punished in some way or made to wait even more.
"OK, you've amused me enough, I'll let it out and give it a few oily strokes"

I was broken to the point I didn't trust what I'd heard or that it wasn't a trick, so I blubbed for forgiveness, apologied and was told to "shut up and unlock"

I did. Getting it off was horrible due to the bulb on the end of the urethral tube being pulled out while hard.

"Oooh look, it's purple and has grooves all over it where the cage was"

I was still recovering from taking the cage off when C started frantically wanking and I almost blew immediately. "Stop!" and a tiny blob came out.

"Wow. That was pathetic? That's it, your done, go make food"

I was still hard an hour later.

C then said I could have the day out, she thought it looked like it needed the air and some lotion on it, and it was shorter again, not good to sit on, she might want to do that tomorrow.

I had to agree. It does look like an abused penis. I wonder why that is?

Sunday.
C dressed in a different number and sat on me again.
I had to wear two condoms.
This time she was relentless with her erotic talk and was extremely dirty. The words and images in my mind were enough for me to totally blow my load regardless of no feeling.
C had decided this was my orgasm day for October, and boy oh boy did I come in fits.
Unusually there was no post orgasm down period (apart from physically exhausted).
I'm not horny now, just content, relieved and happy.
C is having a cock, tongue and toy break for a few days.
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

C is changing slowly. Taking things a little further.
I think it may be to do with my crappy poems. C reads and deletes them but a part must sink in, or spark an idea.
C reduces my orgasms from 1 or 2 a week to weekly a while back. But in a poem I'd said how lucky I was it wasn't monthly. Soon after C changed to once a month.

I recently used the word 'dominant' to describe her. A word I would never have dared to use because C sees the word in the same category as sadism or bdsm. Neither of which she would ever be associated with.

But I used the word anyway, and used it again in my next poem.

C acted more like a dominant than she ever has this week.
Confident. Telling me what I will get. Riding me reverse and telling me to watch her ass, telling me she makes me do things, and that I'm owned and I have no choices.
She has even dressed the part twice!

My poems might be really bad, and just an outlet for my head, but deep down C makes takes note and uses my words against me. In this case. To dominate me a bit more or to become a bit more dominant. Little rules are added, this week: I must put my phone face down and look at her if she speaks. She doesn't have to listen to me let alone do this.
I suppose We'll see how this goes?

Wednesday.
Traditionally this has always been a treat for me after sorting C out of course, but C has decided my bit isn't necessary.
This morning C has tongue and then vibe on clit only, she came incredibley hard considering.
I hung on waiting and C said "that's it, I've had the orgasm I wanted now. Off you go, make breakfast"
So I did ask "did you have anything else planned? For me maybe?"
"Nope, you'll have to wait until I decide.. Maybe a little bit tomorrow if you're good"
"OK"
Then C started singing
"It's all about me, its all about me baby. not at all about you".
I did ask later if I could spend some of my points on a minute with her vibe.
"No, it's locked away now"

"But that's what the points are for. I'm good, I earn points and use them for bonus treats. I spent last month trying to get enough to have an orgasm so I didn't get any extra treats.. I have some points to spend now"

Very reasonable request I thought.

"No. Ask again and you lose the points you have"

"OK. But Wednesday was my day, I just got used to it"

"And I just made it my day. Be honest. If it was your day and I asked if you wanted to have pleasure or give me pleasure. Which would you choose?"

"You, your pleasure, what we just did"

"Exactly. And now you want to spoil it for me.
I just took your choice away. So. Offer to take me out to lunch as a thank you and I might forget you've been a pest today"

"Yes of course, would you like to go to lunch for making me so happy"

"Yes I would. Try to remember. I own you. You don't get to ask, you don't get choices"
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I got a little (and I mean little) edge on Thursday, not enough to feel satisfied but enough to want more.
Saturday C sent me down to make her come and dismissed me.
Sunday C said "I can either milk a bit out onto my breast, or I can give you a suck and ruin it. Either way you will have to eat it".

How do I choose?

"I'll oily stroke it while you think about it OK"

"Thank you"

"Don't get too close cos if you spill any that's it. No boobies or suck"

I chose the suck, it just sounded so good. It was heaven for a few seconds and then C raised her head, let go totally and a single shot came out. It actually shot an inch into the air and landed on C's hand. it spurted. Something it never does. Possibly to do with kegal exercises?

I was caught off guard by this and didn't notice C's hand make it's way to my mouth.

Ruined was bad enough then being made to eat it just made it worse.

This morning C said "I don't have time send you down today so it will be tomorrow."

I've been unusually down today, horny but feeling low. I want t hold her close.
So I told C how I felt.
C was lovely about it and said "then tomorrow you can hold me close while we fuck, might make use of you after, I'm sure that will help?"

"Yes my queen, yes it will"
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

Wednesday.
C was super smooth. She told me she had made extra efforts to shave as smooth as possible because she wanted me to really enjoy it.
Bliss. Pure bliss.
Due to C having been stressed and wound up, getting the dildo in took some working in.
I could have used a slimmer dildo, but C is more that able to take the fatty's now.
It paid off and C came incredibley hard.
As a treat I was let out and allowed a condom fuck. As I slid in C said "that goes in much easier"
C didn't orgasm again, she always used to?
C then gave me an oily edge which was a chance to test my growing kegal grip.
I Deliberately waited until point of no return and. "Stop"
Gut wrenching struggle followed, but it was hiding back.
C carried on stroking softly before I had finished trying to come and this had me doubled up with effort, the wave was strong. Only a very small amount escaped. Acceptable.
I was able to go again and this time held everything back apart from a single drop.
C was delighted with the amount of suffering I had to endure.
I did have an orgasm, without the ejectulation although the amount of effort meant it wasn't a Wow moment.
It was quite exhausting, but I recovered quickly. No refractory period.
My brain thinks it has come, I'm calmer, but I'm still full with all Cs benefits intact. I would really have liked to carry on.

We set off on our cruise this weekend. I will be taking the toys. C says she will take the key, but as an emergency measure, she will decide if I come out or not during the week.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Wednesday.
C wanted me to tongue her and then after she had come, let me have a slow hand job. Then Saturday. Same again.
I was told not to come at all both times.

Sunday we set off in our cruise to the Netherlands and Belgium. The evening we embarked C unlocked me saying "It's our anniversary tomorrow so I'll let it hang loose. I would like some morning wood to play with" .
Iwoke up with a fantastic hard on and I was very proud of it.
C said "Just what I ordered well done" and with that she lifted herself on to me, rode it for a while, told me not to come, came herself then got off.
"That'll be it for now, ill use it again later."
C said she can't take the plastic cage seriously. It isn't steel and it doesn't impale me. It's more of a gimmick, I wasn't asked to relock.
Monday evening C wanted me on top, she had a small orgasm, again I was stopped before I'd got going. Quite frustrating.
Tuesday morning C sent me down to give her an orgasm by tongue, a big one this time. She then let me put it inside her for a short time.
C said I will remaim unlocked for the rest of the trip.. I think?

Wednesday C had me soap her down in the shower and lay with her vibe for a while. She then had me use the vibe on myself until I got so close I thought I'd blown it, then I was told to stop. I decided to try and pop it in C of course, but not a chance.
"But C, you can't set me free and then not expect me to just not try."
"I can do what ever I like. You

Wednesday night is Gala night. Black Ties and posh frocks. C had a new handbag from the cruise ship shop so was very happy. She told me "I have plans for you before we leave"
She was wearing a bra-less dress. I was quite excited. I tried it on again.
As it happens C's plans involved locking me into steel "I've had enough of your attempts at breaking the rules, and you took far too long in the shower". The rest of her plan was to get tipsy, horny and flirt with me for the evening.
Thursday I'm still locked and going ashore, I was worried at having to pass the security gate.
C was just interested to see how I was going to explain it. It's not a small cage and there's a fair bit of steel.
As it happened, the alarms didn't go off, I was so shocked I almost said "Really? I got away with it?"
I did however do a victory dance.

C let me out and edged me again, she wanted to see how my kegsl5excersises were doing so took me over the edge with strict instructions not to let my out.
It was a full blown orgasm for me, I doubled up with the effort and concentration to keep those muscles clamped tight. It's a lot harder than you'd think. Exactly what your body doesn't want.
I survived it, but a small amount came out.
C let me off because it was so amusing to watch and asked me if I wanted to go again?
Hard as I was, I had to decline. It had totally knocked the wind out of my sales.
C doesn't want anything for herself. She would prefer to wait till we're home before I'm made use of again.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.
Friday eve. Home. It was a long drive.
We sat and watch TV together while C massaged my balls as a treat. She also spent quite a time poking her slim fingers through the cage. It fascinates her that she can feel the steel tube inside cock and she enjoys playing with it through the flesh, apparently it makes her feel even more powerful knowing I'm impaled.

Saturday morning C ordered a breast massage followed by a big beautiful orgasm. I made the most of C's freshly shaven pussy, I felt ravenous for it despite it only being four days since I was last down here. C came hard within a few minutes and sent me to make breakfast while she enjoyed her afterglow.
C presented me with the voucher she had earned by making me eat my own cum. So we went out for a meal. I mentioned her not having one now to which she replied "I can earn another in no time, I'll suck some out in the morning".
Sure enough C let me out the next morning "time to start earning another voucher", and then edged me so long I went into a state of mind melted drooling. All she had to do was say "I'm going to make you eat your own cum", suck it once then rest the cock head on her tongue, look me in the eye and wait a few seconds for a little bit to ooze out onto her tongue so she could feed it to me.
The whole thing had me so on the edge on coming my brain had completely melted.

"Tick a box on my voucher before you go make coffee"

It took me a while just to remember how to walk.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Wednesday eating C's pussy day.
Thursday C edged me raw, told me to spill a bit on her breasts and then made me clean it up "You have to eat it so I get a tick"
Saturday C tried to hold her orgasm back for quite a while. She was gaping and sore when she was done, a beautiful sight.
But C wasn't totally content "I had lots of smaller ones and missed the big one so I might have to send you down again tomorrow"

C also decided that she should get a tick on her meal voucher for denying my cum altogether as well as letting me cum and making me eat it.
"Nope. That wasn't the condition of the meal voucher"
"Well unless I'm mistaken I make the rules so I say it is"
"But I typed the conditions on the ticket look"
C didn't look.
"Don't you want me hold your balls tonight and play with it tomorrow?"
"Yes please. I was only referring to the typed rules so you could cross it out"
"Hmmmm. I think a should be rewarded for keeping it locked up too"
I scuttled away before it got any worse. Now I have no idea what C wants?
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Sunday morning C wanted me to go down on her again, even though she was sore due to the endless toy fuck from yesterday, she still wanted another orgasm.. A big one this time.
Before sending me down I was let out and edged for a while, then I had to put on a condom, lube it and fuck her for a while.
The reason being she was a bit sore and my dick would ease the way for a bigger dildo.
I was just getting into it when C said "OK, stop now and get down there, your not allowed to come anyway and I need to come really badly"
C eventually came but I didn't remove the vibe fast enough (she doesn't like this, it spoils it for her). Not intentional on my part but C said "I was going to play with you more, but now I'm just going to take a point off you. "

"But C that's not fair, you came loads yesterday and today. I don't get to come at all and I get punished? "

"Your point being ? "

I gave C my phone, she deducted a point on the app. Gutted.

I said nothing. Later on C must have felt sorry for me, she let me put the head in her pussy, "It's still sore so you'll have to stop and lock back up."
Monday morning C let me out again to fuck her breasts. Holy cow I haven't done this for so long. I lasted a minute before I accidentally spilt a bit.
"Oh dear, you made a mess already. You know what that means"
I did, and I did as I was Suposed to do.
Worth it. So worth it.
We went for a drink later on and for some reason financial matters came up, investments, long term plans etc. C finds this stuff confusing, she doesn't get it at all and offers ideas that are simple but impossible. I laughed and said "thanks but stop trying to help, I have it all sorted"
For some reason this really ticked C off and at bed time she asked for the app again and deducted all of my points wtf?.
Just seeing the mortified look on my face was enough to Sate her rage so she cuddled up to me and let me hold her breast while we fell asleep.
OK. My good boy points took a hit, but the end result was good. It gave C a way to vent her anger and gave me a boner watching her do it.
0 x