[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

A busy week prepping for a camping (campervan) trip.
Wednesday morning C had me edge cum onto or rather into her pussy, C would raise her knees so her pussy was pointing more upwards and her lips parted.
So yet again I find myself stroking my own, but with a great view.
"you can put it half way in to widen it a bit"
I started coming to the boil rather quickly.
"you have to clean it up afterwards"

I had to stop, things were tensing.

"Take it out. I want to see it coming out"
A few seconds later a trickle of cum oozed out straight into Cs pussy.
"ooh that stuff's hot. There's your nice hot creampie."
Just the sight of it triggered a mini no hands orgasm and more cum started to steam out.
"Time to eat, down you go"
Fortunately I hadn't come hard enough to put me off the idea and I did seriously want to eat C's pussy.
In I went.
C purred and humed while I cleaned "That feels so nice, but I need you to stop now and come on my nipples"
"erm.. Sorry honey, I overspent. The old guys gone off the boil"
"shame, the idea was really turning me on, suck them for a while"

After this C didn't want any more from me, she wanted to see what it was like to 'Not' go straight for the orgasm and just stay horny.
So lots of teasing followed.
C had me leave the cage off for a bit longer than usual and kept finding ways to play with it until it reacted and became hard again. "that's better. You can lock it back up now"
It took a while to wrestle the cage back on. Very difficult when inserting the tube into the end of your dick causes it to start swelling.
By evening C was tired, its been a hot day, so nothing else happened.
Last edited by Mr Pickle on Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Friday eve. C said she needed to get one in before we set off tomorrow so I would be called upon to perform my duties.

"we won't have time in the morning so I need you to get down there and sort me out, kids will need supper when your done"

So I very happily obliged, but couldn't help think how long we would be away and how long I'd be locked.

C came mightily so I started to get up.
"don't go yet, I need more"

"more tongue?"

"no, too sensitive, I'll have to let you out, I need harder and deeper.. Some pounding"

Oh yes! Winner winner chicken dinner!

Oh my gosh it was so good, exactly two weeks since a real orgasm and I was sooo sensitive.

"between grunts C said "I'm locking it back up after this.. For a long time. I'm going to use you an awful lot after this trip, I'll cum lots"

Isn't it wierd that this kind of idea makes me harder and come faster?

" you won't come at all"

I totally blew my load. Like seriously full on body jerks that went on for absolutely ages.

Eventually I fell forward and face planted the bed.

"I didn't say you could do that?"

"Uh?"

"I didn't say you could come in me"

"hmmph. To late now"

"C grabbed my wrist and tugged my arm up and behind my back.

" Oww C, what the fuck? "

" Turn over" and she yanked my arm up, almost shoulder height side so I didn't have much option other than let my shoulder pop out.

I opened my mouth to object but not a word came out as C jumped onto my face.

On hindsite it was an incredible picture. C's puffed up swollen glistening pussy lips heading straight for me.
At the time I didn't think so and almost put my shoulder out trying to escape.

"lick it out now."

C was grinding herself into my face. Sat on one arm now, hurting me, the other arm was trapped under my back hurting like hell.

I tried to say "Get off me, I don't want this"

What came out was

"grrrrrnnntt ffrrt"

As I tried to yell my my mouth filled up with my own cum mixed with Cs juice and lube.

I was struggling to breath.

"Stop struggling honey, I know you want this. Start cleaning and I'll ease up"

So I swallowed what was in my mouth grimacing.. Yuck! And started licking. C eased up, I could breath.
I slowed and C smothered me again. Lick, breath, lick, breath.

And then all of a sudden C lifted up so I could see her smiling down at me "Is it all nice and clean now"

"Yes, please can I have my arm back I can't feel it"

"Good. Did you enjoy that? "

"I'd rather not say what I'm thinking now to be honest"

I really was upset.

"I'm sure. Tell me next week if you really enjoyed this or not, not a word till then. And. Don't ever cum like that without asking again."

Yes honey.. I mean no honey"

Saturday morning we set off in the campervan. Caged, impregnated with steel and No privacy for four days.

I had to go in the woods to pee on the way, the saving grace with this insert is standing to pee with no mess.

Only one of the kids came with us, that's pleanty enough to stop any kind of flirting or attention either way, although C does fondle the key around her neck occasionally.

On Monday C and I were alone for maybe two minutes. That was the only time alone. C reached up my shorts and began to squeeze and tug my balls. It was very brief, but it was bliss.

C says she will be making use of me down there soon and will let me give her a full body to stroke. might let me out?
Last edited by Mr Pickle on Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Wednesday I was incredibly horny, C noticed and whispered "bet you'd give anything for me to be sat on your face forcing you to clean me now wouldn't you"
It was true. Yes I would.
C didn't even wait for an answer.

We arrived home on Thursday and hit the showers. The past five days had been heat and sweat and without showers or privacy to strip wash.
C then said she was making use of me and gave me the key. Where does she get this energy from? I was worn out.
I was delighted to be making use of C but somewhat disappointed at being released rather than being locked and teased for longer. I did say "You don't have to let me out, I'm fine".
But the reply was "I want to let you out". Can't argue with that.
I was tired and didn't re cage straight away. C noticed and I got quite a few ball slaps and a stern telling off "get that cage back on NOW!"
It's amazing how a penis reacts to this. Instantly hard.
Today is catching up, day out locally and planning the next trip for sunday, just a few nights.
C wanted to make use of me this morning but family stuff happened so I'm on hold.
I'm not being used as much these days. I'm putting it down to busy life and C menopause. I have no idea how the latter works, but I'm sure a lower sex drive is part of it.
But I'm still being used more than I could hope to expect under normal circumstances which can only be a good thing.
Last edited by Mr Pickle on Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
midlifelovelife
Last orgasm: December 16th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 24

Post by midlifelovelife »

If your C has a lower sex drive, I would love to hear about your sex life when it was higher. That woman has a pretty good appetite for sex, based on your stories!
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

midlifelovelife wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:46 pm If your C has a lower sex drive, I would love to hear about your sex life when it was higher. That woman has a pretty good appetite for sex, based on your stories!
Fair point. I'm not complaining, I realise I'm a very lucky man.
C is like a roller coaster, I think she is slowing down and then wham!
If I were to compare now to say.. 3 years ago. Now is multiple times better.

We did get to a point where C wanted to use me day after day. I think she actually got bored of coming all the time, so now she paves herself so they are less but bigger.

I guess 'can't have to much of a good thing' springs to mind.
Last edited by Mr Pickle on Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Saturday.

Cum eating. Not really my thing. I would advise anyone considering trying this to stop and think about how it might end up.
I like to try new kinks, C didn't but is now a bit more open minded, so if we try something new:
If C doesn't like it, that's it. Off the table.
If I don't like it. It's up to C.
C really seems to get a lot of satisfaction in making me clean my own up, especially because I don't want to and I don't like doing it. But it's almost a condition now, and C is very clever about springing it on me.

So. Saturday which C had said would be my day. I was very excited.
C wanted me to play with her breasts and stroke her legs etc. Which I'm more than happy to do.
Then she asks "would you like to eat my pussy."
"Absolutely yes"
"Beg me to let you eat it and we'll see"
"Um.. But You just asked me if?"
"changing my mind now, shame. Look its all wet and swollen"
So I asked, pleaded and then begged.
"Oh OK then, you can do me. I'm moving your day to Wednesday"
"what? But."
"waiting"
And with that C put her hand on the back of my head and sent me on my way.
C really was enjoying this. Her clit was sooo swollen, no vibe, just tongue and she was fighting to hold back.
C stopped me, both hands on my head and asked "Don't you wish it was full of cum and I make you clean it up"
I did not.
"Nope. This is just perfect thanks"
I carried on and C carried on telling me how I would do anything she told me to. Then came like a train.

After C had recovered she said "maybe you'd like to come out and have a little oily stroke? "

"If this isn't a trick, I'd like that very much"

"because I love sliding my hand up and down you're cock when it's all oiled up"

I think I whimpered, both at the thought and at the discomfort coming from the urethral insert as my cock went solid.

"That sounds wonderful.. If that's what you really want to do then you should do it"
"I will. I do what I want don't I? "

Oh oh.

"And you do as you're told"
"don't you? "

The sound hardly came out. C can be sexy, adorable, irresistible and quite scary all at the same time.

"es"

"Good boy. Then do as your told and get it out. I want to slowly slidey wank you"

"Yes, yes"

getting it out could be painful, the bulb at the end of the insert acts like an anchor. So very Very slowly out it came. And then C began to stroke.

"you love licking my wet pussy"
"Stop!"
"Dont you"
"Yes"
I was so sensitive C merely had to move her thumb over my helmet.
"Stop!"
"you didnt get long. betchad love to lick it some more"
"Stop, let go, fuuuck!"

"don't you dare"

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" breath, relax, breath.. Phew! So close.

"kneel down there and look at my pussy while I stroke you"

So with my swollen cock hovering over C's pussy lips C began to stroke.

"you can let a bit out of you like"

"Gggnnnt"

"And lick it clean, lick your cum off my pussy lips"

I was shaking my head "Gnnnfffktt.."

"Stop!"

C stopped, let go, looked me in the eye, looked toward my cock expectantly, knowing exactly what would happen next.

I was still fighting it back when C reached down, parted her lips and raised them towards the head of my cock.

"You're going to cum, and..."

"Fuuuuuuck! Noooo!" Cum started oozing out

"your going to lick that cum off my pussy lips"

"fuck! Fucking stupid cock. "

"Awwww naughty boy. You let more out than I said you could. get back down there and clean it up Now."

I cleaned the lot up. I did not enjoy it.

"Gah! Yuck!.. Really?"

"Ha ha, I love that. Gotta have my fun somehow, be thankful I get so much enjoyment from this, you'd have stayed locked if I didn't"

"In that case. Thank you. Can I please leave, I need a drink"

"Of course. Make me a coffee. And when that calms down, get it locked back up. Now be off.. Slave. "

"Yes my queen"

So. Be warned. You might not like what you try, but there may be no going back.

In all honesty, an hour later and what happened turns me on like hell. I would very happily clean C up now. But that isn't the point. Or is it?
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mr Pickle wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:02 pm ...an hour later and what happened turns me on like hell. I would very happily clean C up now. But that isn't the point. Or is it?
I know *exactly* how you feel. I get super 'turned on' just before, and then later. But while I'm doing it, all I can think of is how nasty it is and how much I don't want to be doing it. I think that part of what turns me on so much, is the fact that even though I don't 'like' it, *she* likes it and wants it, and enjoys making me do it anyway.

What I'm curious about, is how it would be if I were still locked and horny and she was sitting on my face with a pussy full of cum that I didn't put there...she has told me that she wants to do that...

Would it still be as 'nasty'? Less because I'm still horny? More because it's not mine? Would my cock betray me by getting/staying hard and horny? I have a feeling that it would, since it already has when she has talked about doing it.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Sunday.
C let me stroke her breasts and as a tide me over treat I was allowed to kiss her lips a few times and put my tongue in once. I also got a few ball squeezes.
This made me quite horny so I traded 3 points for 3 minutes loan of Cs vibrator.
This did not ease the frustration, quite the opposite.
C said "That's it for you for now. you can go down there on Tuesday when we get back if you're very good.
I might even let you out for an edge on Wednesday if you have enough points" .
"mmm didn't you move my cum day to Wednesday?"
"I did. But then you blobed on my pussy, so it's no longer guaranteed. "
And so we set off camping again. A very basic site in a beautiful country setting, next to a river, with a grade 2 listed historic pub. Pure heaven.
The kids didn't agree. Too many bugs, trees, water etc.
I love camping like this. Wild, untamed and basic. It has nothing to do with the fact C doesn't wear her bra when this close to nature and her breasts are incredible like that ahem.
Monday morning wood lasted a record long time, but I'm used to the insert now so it was incredibly enjoyable and reassuring.
It's my birthday on Wednesday. I hadn't realised, these things sneak up on me without warning. I try not to think about getting older. Now the Wednesday switch makes sense.
There was a moment where the kids were playing up and C was quite stressed. She turned to me and said "Stress relief as soon as we get back" then mimed holding my head in both hands and pushing it down to her crotch.
Then whilst sat in the van C was chatting with the kids whilst playing footsie with my cage, it's like a slow mind melting torture of pure delight.
Tuesday we arrived home. All compley knackered.
C put my sorting her out until Wednesday "I might just keep you locked and horny for you birthday , make you wait till Friday to come out for a bit. You can make me come hard as a birthday treat instead"
"Sounds fantastic and terrifying.. I think? "
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:46 am
Mr Pickle wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:02 pm ...an hour later and what happened turns me on like hell. I would very happily clean C up now. But that isn't the point. Or is it?
I know *exactly* how you feel. I get super 'turned on' just before, and then later. But while I'm doing it, all I can think of is how nasty it is and how much I don't want to be doing it. I think that part of what turns me on so much, is the fact that even though I don't 'like' it, *she* likes it and wants it, and enjoys making me do it anyway.

What I'm curious about, is how it would be if I were still locked and horny and she was sitting on my face with a pussy full of cum that I didn't put there...she has told me that she wants to do that...

Would it still be as 'nasty'? Less because I'm still horny? More because it's not mine? Would my cock betray me by getting/staying hard and horny? I have a feeling that it would, since it already has when she has talked about doing it.
I'm 90% sure it's a refactory problem.
I'm incredibly horny at this moment, so I'm very turned on at the idea of cleaning it up, no matter who's it is.
Would I though?
I really think if C put her mind to something. It would happen, and she would make sure I'd be horny enough to want to.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Wednesday. Birthday

I was sent to make coffee and on my return my birthday present was waiting.

C lay naked and ready. "Happy birthday handsome, I've been looking forward to giving you this. Down you go"

During my enjoyment of C's pussy I was told "I might keep you locked and horny, might even treat you to a few days locked"

This spurred me on, I doubled my efforts.
C said a few more things about control, keeping me locked, her orgasms being so huge whenever she wants them, me not having orgasms anymore and plenty I didn't hear.
And then she came torrents.

We sat and had our drinks afterwards.

C then said. "I'm not sure how to treat you so I'm going to figure it out while stroking you".

Great! Wasn't expecting that.

As I removed the cage, very slowly and with great care, precum was running out in Buckets. "Sorry C I'm leaking an awful lot"

"Oh I'll expect you to be leaking"

C started stroking.
She was relentless with her verbal teasing, and it was completely different than usual.
I think C must take note of my poems because certain words have crept In and ideas. The scenarios of what she describes changing.

"I'm only going to milk a tiny bit out today" .
"I let you put a bit of cum on my pussy lips the other day, and I made you lick it clean" .

I make you eat it because it gives me more control.

I only let a tiny bit out, I like to keep you pliable.

I make you eat your own cum, then lock you back up so you know your place.

Sometimes I suck it all out and feed it to you.

Sometimes I let you slide it into my pussy. Do you remember the last time? I sat on your face and forced you to clean it up

I keep you locked and horny so you give me anything I want. Do anything I say.

I'm not letting you have big cums anymore. Otherwise I'd be back to square one.

Only I can have them.

I like controlling you, controlling your cock and your orgasms.

I like making you eat your own cum.
I like being the center of your world, making you do things for me.. To me. "

And more I just can't remember.

All the time C was stroking me very, very slowly. Stopping every few seconds as I bucked and whimpered and struggled to hold on.

" That's enough. I've gathered all the information I need.
I thought about letting you have a horny day out of the cage, sitting on it, letting you have a proper orgasm, but It seems you'd prefer you to be horny and locked".

"What! I didn't say a thing?

"Didn't need to. That thing is like a truth detector. Lock it back up.
Ill tease you until Friday, then suck it all out and feed it to you.
Something for you to think about for your birthday" .

It seems C was taking note of my reaction to everything she said.

"Wow C, that's fantastic!"

"It might just be the last full orgasm you get for a while. I meant the bit about keeping you pliable"

Amongst my birthday presents I also got a voucher 'to spend the entire day at my wife's side doing exactly what she wanted', and a voucher for 10 minutes pleasure subject to her approval.

The kids didn't quite get why I was so grateful for these strange gifts. I was so grateful, I would do anything, give anything to make C happy.

C said to our daughter "I bet you're thinking one day you can have a man to feel this way about you, and it will be amazing? Well Daddy hasn't always been this pliable. It takes a bit of work to get them like this but it's worth it "

"My daughter asked "What does pliable mean?"

"Bend their minds to.. You'll find out when you're old enough"

I think we're all starting a fucking revolution.!?

Later on I apologised for staying so hard for so long stopping me from caging up.
"No problem, that's what I wanted you'll have a tight cage all day. And tomorrow. "
And then I thanked her for the complete and utter mind fuck.

We went out for lunch, went out to dinner. C dressed to kill and subtley teased me the entire day.

Everybody happy. What more could anyone want.
Last edited by Mr Pickle on Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x