[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

Sunday.

C let me come in her pussy. Oh my god how long has it been.
And due to heat I can leave the cage off until Wednesday.

C edged me Monday, and on Tuesday edged me and let me put it inside her again, this time with condom.

No cuming obviously.

Tonight while watching TV C played with my balls and also pulled the the front of her dress down so her breasts were on show "you can play with these tonight"

Tomorrow ill be Locked again and back on pussy eating duty.
I've enjoyed being free for a few days.
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Wednesday morning C sent me down to sort her out. She took her time and came incredibley hard.
I was still unlocked so I thought I'd just try to pop it in again.
"And what exactly do you think you're trying to do? "

"I thought maybe this would be the icing on the cake for you C"

"Oh how thoughtful, you're so sweet, go ahead and try"

And so I gave it the whole thing, slow & deep, fast & banging, stroking, kissing.. C just watched me with a slightly amused look"

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Holy crap yes.. You're not?"

"I'm numb after all the toy fucking and vibrator, I figured I'd let you have a bit of fun before I lock you back up, I'm sorted out already. Dont need any of this. you'll get tired and stop soon".

I kept it up a bit longer and got very close.

C "Stop it now and get off, you're not allowed to cum"

"But you just had a massive orgasm"

"Yes I did. But you can't. Now get off and get that thing back in its cage"

Ten minutes later my cock was both wrapped and penetrated with steel.
The steel urethral makes me feel like I'm double locked.

C "well done. things can go back to normal now".

C gave me a wonderful smile, patted my cage and said "I've seen a holiday cruise that looks very interesting, I'll let you stew a little before I talk to you about it"
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

So. After C giving me more cock attention than I needed she locked me up and gave no more.
It's funny how cock gets used to being played with, so the sudden halt makes me want it all the more.
C's teasing has increased to make it double frustrating.

I also thought I'd done really well with good boy points, so we'll in fact I would have ten by weekend. Enough to ask for anything I wanted. I was frustrated but very happy with this. Excited.
"why are you looking so content?"
"I have more points than ever, I'm due to hit the perfect ten"
I couldn't help but beam from ear to ear with pride and excitement at what this meant for me.

"Hmmm? Didn't I let you put it in me earlier this week? Three points a time isn't it?"

"Ah. You did ask me to.. And then didn't take points, so I thought..."

"Oh I know what you thought. App please"

C took three for each time. Three times three and one for not mentioning she'd missed them (which she hadn't obviously).

So I was at minus one ffs. And the rule is when on a minus... No release or dick or ball treats of any kind.

Very clever C. I want you more now that I have ever wanted you and my own means of getting it has backfired.

Tonight I left the door open, it was busy, I was hauling stuff out front so came back in the front door C is paranoid about intruders and Hates this sort of thing. I got minus three. What a fucking nightmare.

To put salt in the already gaping wound my urethral insert needed a break. I had to remove and refit the cage under supervision. All C said was 'Hmmm, obsolete" and then left.

This morning I woke up grumpy.
C said "Morning celibate boy,
I hope you're looking forward to a long dry spell. You're so low on points now I'm limiting your pussy access too. I can sort myself out if need be, I just won't let you know"

"But C, you know that was never part of the points"

"But it is now locked boy. How quickly things change"

Fucking stupid cage, stupid app, stupid fucking kinks!

I got a bit grumpy about it, to be honest I was a bit.. No. I was really pissed off and decided to rebel.

That really helped. I got a hard knee in the balls and another minus three points.

"C, I can't deal with this. It isn't fair. What your doing to me isn't fair"

"Aww poor baby, I love you, that's the important thing, and this whole thing is so we just love each other even more.
It's like a fairy tale. You're the very naughty wolf, I'm red riding hood doing my best to transform you into the perfect companion. You just make it harder on yourself".

"Anyway, I'm sure you'll think of an easy way to apologise, man up and turn this around, I hope so, I'll really miss edging you and letting you play with my tits."

"...?"

"My pussy is missing you already.

"?...?.. Uh.. "

" Never mind, look on the bright side. I'll get used to having less in no time"

So.. Sunday morning we booked a European holiday on a cruise ship. Surprise surprise.
Last edited by Mr Pickle on Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

C let me cum on Monday and a day out of the cage.
This didn't last. For lord knows what reason I ended up being a grump.
Mid day I recieved a text.

'[When u get home the cage goes back on. Immediately. That's an order. Non negotiable. All freebies will be cancelled and denied.']

Me [ 'what? that can't be fair? ] '

C '[Nothing is fair. From now on grumpy bastarditus is unacceptable. Penalties will be enforced']

So I was very locked and crapping myself.

To make amends (not sure what for exactly) I offered to take C and the kids on the train to Liverpool, shopping for clothes for the cruise to earned myself some favour with C.

C said "if you're behaved, and don't whine about cost etc. I'll allow you to eat my pussy on Wednesday , and possibly let you have up to ten minutes stoking"

"Oh fuck, great! Thank you so much."

"And I'm the one who decides how well behaved you are"

"Yes of course"

Everything back on course.

Nice one.
Last edited by Mr Pickle on Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Wednesday.
I got to eat C's pussy and got all my ten minutes of edging (kind of) .
C kept looking at the clock and letting me know how many minutes I had left.
At about six minutes C said "my arm is getting tired. I'll hold it still so you can fuck my hand"
This I did, and at 10 minutes "Aaaaand Stop. Clean up, lock up, make breakfast".

Breakfast made I returned to C and was promptly cage checked to make sure it was on.

"All locked up. Good boy. I won't be making that mistake again"

Both satisfied, we got on with our day well happy.

C is always Happy as a rule. She radiates happy, giddy, excitment and sings an awful lot.
One of the things I have always loved about her is her enthusiasm and how she enjoys even the small things. She has a petite body but a very strong mind. C uses both of these to her advantage now.

It may seem to some that C takes advantage and I hope she does.
Some might think I'm a sucker, but this is far from the case.
We are just a better team now, C helps me to not be such a stick in the mud.
As we Men get older and take on more responsibility we become more reserved, more careful and dare I say, a lot less interesting. Where does all that care free push the boat out go?
C coaxes the fun, interesting joy of life back out of me or forces it out. We are better off as a rule so why not enjoy it a little?
This is what C has brought about. The return of the interesting, exciting, fun Mr P.
So a sucker I am not. This is what I wanted.
I'm happier, C is happier, the kids are happier and we are all better off.
Life is good.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

C constantly taps my cage these days. Started after my new cage arrived. She taps it from the front so the steel tube inside me goes deeper, quickly.
It still makes me jump and curse under my breath.
I did object a few times, this was like a red rag to a bull to C so she does it all the more.
My points have been on minus all week so I was fortunate to get the ten minute "free bonus" on Wednesday (if you consider booking a cruise and a shopping trip free? But the truth being we haven't holidayed for two years and are due one so yes. I'll stick with 'free'.
C did remind me that No points means no freedom. To me that means points = freedom right?.. (I feel heads shaking) . I'm right though Right?
Today I got my points back into the plus so asked C if I might get to cash them in "May I have my whole 'entitlement' of three minutes out please thankyou very much C?" .

With a happy smile and much condideration "erm... No. "

"But I have points?" (smiles like a Cheshire cat)

"But it doesn't work that way" (even bigger smile from C)

"Then pray tell me beautiful lady. How does it work? Doth one bend the knee and ask like this" (my best attempt at a curtsy, flourish knee bent gent thing"

"Serve me wine with stake tomorrow and you may find out dear surf"

"Then tomorrow you will eat stake and drink wine"

"Yes. I have little doubt"

I don't like 'may', but I'm learning to like it a lot more than "No."
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

We ate steak and drank wine.

C held my balls and played with my cage while we watched TV and kept saying "which lucky boy gets to spend his points tonight? "
"Me. Me"
When we got to bed C held the key whilst asking "should I let you out? Or should I make you wait another day?"
"I honestly don't mind, I've had a lovely evening"
"awwww, me too. Extra point for that. I'll let you out"
"why thank you kind lady"
"any oopsies will be scooped up and spread on my nipples to be cleaned up"

That was a guaranteed oopsie as far as I was concerned. I still had to put my finger in my but while being edged which triggers it a lot faster anyway.

After a few near misses resulting in cleaning C's nipples, which C found very hot and erotic ( C is on her period so hasn't had an orgasm since Tuesday so her nipples are super sensitive) .
I timed out and then waited to be re-cage.

"It turns me on when you're confident like you've been."

"I have every reason to be confident, I have you"

And then to my surprise "leave it off ill suck it in the morning and make you swallow whatevers left in them"

Holy..... Fuck!

Women prefer confident men. Even those with keys. Fancy that.

I remember before all this journey began, when things didn't gel and I needed sex, wanted it as if it were a cure for whatever was wrong. I came over as needy and weak to C which made her want it even less, but she would pity me and allow it.

Yup that really sucked big time and caused ED for me. A bit of confidence and Not asking for it.. How things change.

Saturday morning, whatever spunk left in me was very expertly sucked out and I was fed it.
"Meh. Not a lot that time, I like watching you struggle to swallow it"
"That's why you do it? To see me struggle"
"of course silly, for my amusement . Why else would I put a Willie in my mouth?"

"ummm?"
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

Wednesday.
I need to come, I'll sit on it. you'll have to wear a condom, I don't want you cuming."

So C rode me, what an incredible sight, C's back arched, her breasts rise and fall. I squeeze one breast while C squeezes the other. I want this moment to last forever.
"I think you need to get the vibe out"
So C rides me and grinds her clit against the vibe shuddering and gasping.
Ok. This moment I want to last forev..
"Use a toy instead. No tongue" .

C climbed off, lay down and I got into position. Hard as rock, condom still on.

I was dry humping the bed while toy fucking and vibing C. Both C's hands massaging her breasts as she heads straight towards an orgasm gigantua.

C did indeed come hard. I tried to sneakily leave the vibe on while resting against my cock. Im seriously horny and want to come too.

"None of that. You've had enough".

"But C, I really need more, I'd really like to come to be honest."

"Tough, lock it up soon as it calms down" .

"Dont you feel just a tiny bit guilty leaving me like this". I indicate my very erect twitching cock.

"Not in the least. You get to come often enough, keep moaning and that could change" .

So I locked up when it eventually subsided.

"I hope you realise I'll just fancy you more and constantly want to fuck your brains out"

"Good. I'll make use of that"

Then C starts looking online at shoppy stuff, lifts the covers to look at my caged cock and says "Awww. Looks all sad. Will that go through a metal detector?"

"I don't know? I wore the red and black pvc one in Spain"

"Ooh. Forgot about that. You'll have to wear it on the cruise then"

"Or.. I could have the week off?"

"Not a chance. I'm not having you moaning about the costs of everything. It sucks all the joy out of living, you don't do that if your locked up and gagging for it ha ha"

"Im proably just being careful. "

"No. You moan about the cost, but the cost is the cost, we have to eat anyway. And buy clothes so why complain? You always did that, we were miserable and felt guilty for eating even. So you stay locked and horny and presto, nice chilled out guy . I want you so much more."

"..... Um.. So it has nothing to do with stopping me wanking or fidling ?"

"Why would you not wanking be good for me? No. It stays locked. You stay horny."

I thought about this. C's reasons for wanting me locked rather than my reasons for wanting C to lock me. Maybe looking confused.

And then C clarified.

"Locked cock means No moaning means happy family means more treats means happy you means happy me means more orgasms means happy you and me. Go make breakfast. Now. You're taking us all for a nice day out"
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I was totally gagging for it on Thursday. C was having none of it.
"I let you out yesterday, you're just being greedy, I did consider sending you down there but I'm too tired, it'll have to wait"

"C, please can I spend some points just to come out for a few minutes.."

"No I'm too tired"

"I'll do it myself"

"you are still, talking"

"one minute with your vibe then. Please"

"That's one point gone"

"Hmph" I sulked . "Points I can't use anyway"

I'll give your balls a squeeze if you stop moaning that's the only offer you're getting"

C squeezed my balls and turned away to go sleep.

"Stroke my ass slave"

I did not sleep well at all that night and had a painfully swollen cage for most of it.

C woke fresh as a daisy and declared "I had so many erotic dreams last night. I think some one might have been squeezing my breasts.

We got up and headed off to work.

C sent me a few steamy text messages and my passion soared.
When we got back from home I was literally begging C to let me out for just a short time.

"Please C, Can I come out, I have eight points now."

I'll be letting you out tomorrow. Why would I let you out before then?

"That is what points the are for.. Extras! ".

"Yes. But only when I say you can use them" .

"I don't mind doing it myself, I'm just past my limit for some reason" .

"OK, to stop you sulking again.
All your points for Five minutes when I say."

"Deal"

"So not another word."

Later C let me out and said "off you go then. Clocks ticking"

I suppose I did say I'd do it myself?
I started stroking. Nice.

After a couple of minutes C took over. Five minutes on the dot she finished, unfortunately C did a count down the last ten seconds and wanked me really fast. I Shouted stop, but the after sensations were enough to take me to the brink. I didn't orgasm but a lot of seamen came slowly flowing out. I apologied for the slip up but in truth It was five minutes of bliss.

"God what a relief. Seriously. I need that."

All I could think was "Thank you C for stroking my cock. Best points I've ever spent"

C just smiled and arches her eyebrow.. That can't be good?

Saturday C calmly asked "I was suposed to edge you and suck you off for your cum day today wasn't I?"

"Yes C, you said you would for converting the motorhome"

I was so glad C brought it up, I didn't dare.

"But last night you slipped up and came. This is what happens when you're impatient and won't wait"

"But that was a points bonus, it's not Suposed to replace cum day? And I didn't actually cum as in orgasm cum it was just an oopsie"

"You came. So It was cum day. That was down to you. Don't complain, just thank me for the advice and Learn to be more patient."

"Thank you for last night and for this valuable lesson"

"Good boy, now get the motorhome finished. The lesson has only begun"

Damn.

So. My Saturday cum day suck was canceled. I didn't mind for two reasons. One. My balls had been milked and two I was pleased that C can treat in this way.

Sunday morning C was pleased at my accepting the situation so she let me out for a short while "I'm not going to touch it, neither are you, you can use my vibrator on it to milk a bit out".
Game on. I was hard instantly and to my surprise C mentioned maybe me dribbling some onto her breasts or pussy lips and licking it off.

C Watched with amusement as I removed the vibe and 10 seconds later cum slowly started to ooze out. I had litteraly been out a few minutes, so I continued with the vibe.
"Stop now, lock it back up please"

"Already? That was a very short outing C? "

"long outings don't work well as far as I'm concerned, You can stay horney and attentive for me"

"I'd hoped for more, but expected less, so I'm happy thank you"

"Oh you will have more eventually, but tomorrow is my day and it will start off with Coffee, orgasm and more coffee.. Maybe more orgasm.. For me of course. you missed your chance. "
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Monday morning C sent me to make coffee and on my return she was lying naked, one knee slightly raised so her glistening hole was in show and her pussy lips were slightly parted.

My first thought was "wow!" then 'has a finger already been in there?'
I was instantly cage swollen and that would be exactly what C wanted. My cock gripped the steel tube (outer and inner) and before C said a word I already knew.

"Door locked, you stay locked, make me come"

C took her time with each stage, more tongue before the dildo joined the tongue. Prompting harder then slower to make that last, then vibe on slow while slow deep fucking strokes brought her steadily to the boil.

C came hard. very hard, then sent me to make breakfast.

3 hours later now and still there is precum oozing out the end of the urethral tube.

I am still not sure if my missing my orgasm at weekend was my fault or by design?

The teasing continued. It was hot. We did some chores.
C said "You can lick the sweat of my breasts when we get in"
And C actually pulled her top up as soon as we got in and instructed me to lick them clean "don't forget to clean my nipples".

Later on, out of the blue C told me "you can look forward to coming less because I needs you to keep being good."

"for how long?"

"until I want you to not keep being good silly"

I was horny and frustrated, I want more not less.

"Oh. Thank you"

"Don't look so down, you still get to eat my pussy and make me cum just as often, and still have lots of mini treats and teases. I know you want this really. Tell me I'm wrong" .

I just couldn't deny it. The lust is driving me crazy.

I got a few reminders through the day "I love that I have orgasms and deny yours. "

"I know you want to fuck me, I can see it in your eyes"

"I do. What I'm think right now. The way I wouod treat you. It's quite frightening."

"Oooohhh" C visably shivered "Knowing that makes me wet. Don't get that if I let you come"

While watching TV C massaged my balls while I watched (no touching) her breast rise and fall.

Monday evening, bed time I was feeling totally overwhelmed and asked "please C, I'm truly desperate. could I please have five minutes out."

"you could earn some time if you run our daughter to Mackies tomorrow"

"Yes of course I will"

"good. I said she could have £20 spending money "

"Yes I'll cover that"

"OK, you have five minutes from now, this is your time, I won't be doing anything"

So for exactly five minutes C sat next to me in bed looking at her phone while I stroked and edged myself.

I seem to be sorting myself out a lot more often these days.

Honestly. I'm starting to wonder if C is playing me like a fiddle?
2 x