[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
trijack3

Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by trijack3 »

How does "I will be well behaved" sound like "I want to remained locked up without an orgasm"???
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Tuesday C treated me by letting me eat her pussy, then toy fuck her to orgasm.

It is still, without a doubt the best treat on the list. Especially during these warm summer days where C lies totally naked and I can watch her orgasm build up and then rack through her body. Quite incredible.

Wednesday

Some days it's hard to get off to work. Not due to fetigue but due to C and her coments just as I start to get out of bed.

"I'm trying decide whether to make use of you again.. or not" .

I can't exactly say "Sorry, but I need to go to work" can I?
Well my cock says I can't even though it won't be needed.

So I hang around waiting for C to make her mind up and then say "You could always make use of me later?, it getting late".

"that settles it then, im sending you down there now"

And so down I go, with just enough time to give C her orgasm before having to dash off to work, I didn't even get chance to ask for a ball squeeze or tit suck.

Now I come to think of it, it almost seems like C is timing it so I don't get the slightest chance to beg for a bit of something for myself? Surely not?

I'm happy to say that in the evening C deemed all my efforts worthy of a mid week treat, and I had earned 5 minutes or two blobs worth of edging (which ever came first)

C loves this test of skill, edging me to the very limit and then letting go and waiting, then the tiniest amount of cum eventually blobs out.

Then C will use what came out as lube to edge some more out.

It was all over in 3 minutes.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

trijack3 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:13 pm How does "I will be well behaved" sound like "I want to remained locked up without an orgasm"???
Complex womens logic.

If I say "I like your hair curly"
C hears "I don't like your hair straight"
It's a women thing, I don't even try to get it.

C keeps me locked so I am better behaved, she needed me to behave that day (honestly I don't think coming was an option)

When I said "I will be well behaved"

Translation...

C hears "I will be Locked up"
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

The only thing better than being told you will be eating pussy and giving you're keyholder a big beautiful orgasm is..
Being told you will be doing this and staying locked up.

I mentioned to C that "I enjoy imagining making you come while being denied"

To which C replied "Well you won't have to imagine for long. Tomorrow morning, I come hard, you stay locked.."

"Wow, thank you"

C then seemed consider something and added.

"Repeated until further notice"

C has also put me on a point system she can keep track of. A very simple app called "behave".

I can't describe how exciting it is standing there while C lists the chores off and Taps the green "good boy" smiley button.
I can lose points for any reason at all. We have set rulez.

Each point gets me 1 minute of release/oily edge time when C says.

This morning I used three of my six precious points and nearly came twice. Wasn't expecting that!

Being allowed to make C cum earlier also cost me a point, luckily it was a big one or I'd have lost more.

Complete headfuck.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Little while since my last update.

I am locked in the New cage 24/7 now I've adjusted to the steel urethral. I love it.
To quote thumper "it dramatically enhances the chastity experience by not just encasing and entrapping a penis, but by also invading it. "
It definitely adds to the excitement and frustration and I am only aware it is there when I get horny, because it is adds to the discomfort when I'm aroused. (win win for C)
I've made a separate log for the transition which I will post in the cages section.

I'm still being treated to eating pussy obviously and I'm let out on a points system. C likes the "Behave app" it's simple and effective.
I like seeing C press the green 'good boy point' and get an unusual amount of satisfaction from it.
Last week I did well and had points a plenty, I was able to ask if I could spend a few on Saturday and C was happy to let me considering the amount of extra effort I had made.

I lost track of time during my edging orgasmic state and accidentally wiped most of them out. This left me only 2 points for my Sunday orgasm when it was due, which C took her time with so I ended up in debt. Oh how the mighty fall.

It seems C likes pressing the red button.

Rule is. Locked until dept paid off.

C has made sure it's It's taken days to pay off, and then charges me for the honour of making her orgasm, putting me back into debt.

So.. I have pulled all the stops out and managed to get in the green.
This morning I was bursting with pride as C listed off my successes and smashed that green button leaving me with Three points in credit, with oppertunity to earn two more later today (meal, shopping) . What a relief. Maybe I'll get out for a few minutes this week after all.

After C gave me said points she said "Ooh, looks like you have enough to give me another Orgasm, I'll make use of you later" then she left to go to the hair salon.

So I'm thinking "that's not fair. Your being greedy C, you had a massive orgasm last night. It cost me loads"

Obviously I didn't say that. There is a naughty button after all. Instead I said "Brilliant! Thank you"

As usual, I thought I'd come up with a fab idea to get a bit more for me and C has moulded it into another way to keep control.

Horny, frustrated and excited,.exhausted.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

C sent me down Monday and Wednesday, Wednesday was an evening event, C was randomly horny and clicked her fingers.

I wasn't coming out, didn't have the points anyway so I have it everything I had.

C's orgasm was so powerful she briefly passed out.

C was so impressed she gave me a point for the orgasm instead of charging me for it, and also said "You're staying locked, but I'll treat you anyway"

C treated me to a vibe on cage, which due to my steel insert was on a whole new level.

C realised I was enjoying it a bit too much so it was over with quickly.

"well I'm sorted now thanks.. Off you go"
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

Friday C is in a 'slave do this. Good boy" mood and has been threatening good/bad points like crazy.
"I can't keep up C, Idon't know if I'm coming or going"
"Well your certainly not allowed to come, so you must be going"
"To be honest C I don't recall any of this being in my fantasies"
"You still have fantasies? What's the point? It's not like you have any control in that department?"
"Yes C, I do have fantasies, maybe I could share"
"Nah.. Your Fantasies can remain in your head, they're just dreams, Fantasies are not Suposed to happen. You just dream about them"
"Oh. Do you have any fantasies? "
"Yes of course I do silly"
"Wow.. Such as?"
"Oh you'll find out when they happen"
"But you just said.."
"don't you want your balls played with?"
So I shit up.

Saturday morning was like a C marathon.
C woke me up and said "Happy C Day Mr P"
It was C Day. Technically every day is C day. But also it was weekend.
C had me tongue, toy fuck and vibe her for over an hour, using every toy we have. But she didn't have an orgasm? Every time she got near she had me back off. C edging? Why?

In exchange for this I was to make coffee and breakfast.

I also lost a point due to C not coming.

C sees the new cage with tube as me being even more locked. I feel the same. She likes the even better behaviour.

I've gotten used to the steel urethral now, body has adapted to it. It has been on/in since Sunday morning.

Just when I thought it was over C let me out for a few strokes. More points spent but well worth it. I'd finished painting the house so had a bunch of points for that.

This week both points and emotional has been like a roller-coaster as you can see.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220708_144111_com.rolf.behave.jpg
Screenshot_20220708_144111_com.rolf.behave.jpg (27.67 KiB) Viewed 2624 times
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log
Saturday.

I decided to do a carpentry job in the house to earn extra points, because C wanted to treat me to an edge this morning I was left with only five minutes.
While getting the timber out of my wood store it created a bit of dust which according to floated up to the clean washing.

"what are you doing, stop that now"
"OK I'm getting the wood for the window seat? "
" But you're putting dirt and dust all over the washing."
" No I'm not? I am deliberately trying to avoid the washing, that's why I'm throwing the wood underneath"
"I saw the dust and dirt. Are you arguing? open the app, give me your phone"
"What? For being considerate you're going to minus me? That's not fair"

"Give me your PHONE NOW!"

Points set to minus five. I was gutted.

By Sunday I Managed to crawl and claw my point back with a lot of hard work and grovelling.

C decided she wanted to suck me off just so she could make me swallow it. So that's exactly what she did.

C had me go down on her Monday Tuesday, then on Wednesday flirted and teased me instead of letting me out for a midweek treat because she "didn't want me assuming I would get something every week. Besides you don't have enough points"

I have noticed since adding the steel urethral tube I enjoy my morning wood more, or more to the point I notice it more. Maybe it's a coincidence that I wake up when I'm hard, or maybe it's just because my wood times itself just before my alarm? It's midly uncomfortable so I notice more. Its actually a pleasure to be reminded I still get these attempts at erections so often.
This morning was exceptionally hard.
C noticed my looking so leant over to see.
"Oh dear, that looks very uncomfortable"
"It's not too bad.. Just got worse when you started looking at it"
"Awww. That's too bad, cos the most you have to look forward to is me playing with your balls"

"It getting even harder now"

"Haha. Never mind, it'll come out again after I've made enough use of you"
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

C's teasing includes popping a breast out to get my attention, maybe letting me out tomorrow then tomorrow never comes. She delights in keeping me locked, patting./poking my cage and telling me I'm "not allowed to come anyway"

As much as I get high from this eventually my cravings for something out weighs it and I have to open my mouth.

This happened Saturday morning after days of teasing and C wanting me to make her come. again.

"Here's an idea C, how about we try something a bit different"

"I don't like different. Just make me come and then make breakfast"

"Just thought maybe I could put my penis inside you.. Y know. Go on top sort of thing. I'll lick your pussy aswell obviously"

My thinking is. This isn't actually 'different' as such, it's what most people do, what we always did.. Sex. Penis in pussy. Not a big ask. And it's not like I don't have a big dick?

C looked at me as though I was retarded.

"That's not going to make me cum? I need you down there for that. Tongue, big cock and vibrator... With yours locked up tight".

C frowned while thinking "Odd stuff like that is something you can ask for on your day" .

"You used to love me putting it inside you."

"And you keep believing that if it helps you honey"

"And you called me 'Big Dickie"

"Awww poor baby, not true now though.. Come on, Hop to it"

C had her orgasm, I made breakfast.

"Ahhhhh, that was nice. Two good boy points for you. less two for letting you do me. Be nice and it's some ball play later, and maybe I'll let you out tomorrow if you have enough points? "

Ah fuck 🤔
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Still Saturday.

Oh my god I am so fucking horny today, filled with lust for C.
C has come of course so isn't at all interested in my sexual disposition and had told me "I was really horny this morning, it's not like your the only horny person in the world. Mind you I did have a huge orgasm. You'll just have to suck it up and not be annoying."

I know she enjoys it, being wanted, my struggle to contain it, and of course the perks that come from this.

C let me stroke her legs whilst tanning herself. I want to fuck her legs. She let me massage her feet. I want to fuck her feet now as well. I JUST WANT TO FUCK EVERY PART OF HER!

Nervous from the pit of my stomach in case C holds up on her 'maybe'. The caged cock is screaming at me to do something. 'just hold her down and fuck her brains out' it screams. Images fill my head constantly. 'Have a wank'. My brain says "Have a fucking wank, stroke it and come, come lots, you know you want to. You Really want to'
Why oh why did I put that steel tube up my cock? Even if I were desperate enough it would be either impossible or too painful.

C caught me glaring at her. "Whatever is going on in your head stop it. You are not coming out, one word and you lose treats"

Ahhhh fuck fuck fuck this for a barrel of horse shit...

"Sorry honey, just drifted off there for a second"

"That's OK baby boy, I know you're frustrated, but you're far more use to me if I don't let you out and it makes me very happy. Don't you want me to be happy? "

C's pouty full lips and big brown eyes brought me down to earth.

"If course I do honey, This really is exactly what I want. I'm really happy too. It's just my balls are trying to control my mind"

"Oh, OK. I can help with that"

And as sweet as C's smile is, it's just as scary.

The nerves in the pit of my stomach rose to a crescendo before quickly being replaced with the pain rising from my balls shortly after C 'helped' me by side swiping them.

What can I say? It worked. Urges gone... Ish. And that pain lingered for quite a while.

Then we sat watching TV for the evening while C massaged them for me.

Nice one.
4 x