[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Thursday.
C has reminded me she is keeping me locked quite a few times today, and that she is going to use me later. She caught me looking at her. Hungrily. "Ooooh. That's the person I'm after, welcome back horny man"

Evening C said told me to sit at the foot of the bed and massage her feet, which I was happy to do. Then she said that's enough, you can sort me out now.
C was super wet, I was horny ravenous. Oh my god I enjoyed eating that. C came hard after a few minutes of dildo fucking with my tongue on her clit.

Friday morning I woke and lay looking at the beautiful woman lying besides me. Eventually C stirred and opened her eyes. I said "You're an incredibley beautiful woman".
C looked at me with a relaxed smile and said "Thank you. And you're still staying locked up".

C used to dread me being horny. It was something she had to deal with.
Now she encourages it.
C was a bit peeved at my coming more than I should have last week.
It doesn't matter that it was her Idea and she actually told me to come in her just so she could ride my face with a pussy full of goo.

She says I'm staying locked because I was naughty and came too much.

I don't mind this at all. While I'm being reminded I'm staying locked, knowing its what C wants, it feels like it's an honour being kept this way.

We went on a four day break.

I was really hoping C would let me out when we got home. I was extra good, made every effort to spoil her and the kids. Had a fabulous time.

Today we got back home.

We had showers before bed and C had me rub her feet.

The C said "I'm keeping you locked until Sunday. Even though you've been a very good boy. I'll treat you by letting you eat my pussy in the morning, it's all nice and shaved".
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

C edged me to multiple cum-less orgasms.

Sunday.
And this is why it's worth the wait.
C made use of me again, came hard, lay back watching me watch her stroke her pussy lips.
"I bet you want to put it right in here don't you".
"More than you can imagine".
"Oh I can imagine fine. Just like you're going to have to imagine putting it in me".
I was both mortified and deliriously horny. My dick surged in its cage, a huge bulged appeared behind the cage and I grunt from the discomfort.
It had been leaking copious amounts of precum so my balls were soaked.
"Mmmph.." I looked at C with the same stare as a puppy watching the last morsel being taken from the plate and eaten.
"Come over here. I want to play with it"

C unlocked me and slid the cage slowly away. My dick grew at the same speed so the cage held only the swollen head. Slowly she withdrew the cage and steel urethral so a string of precum stretched from it to my oversized pee hole. C put her little finger into my pee hole and wiggled it, then put it to my mouth.
"Maybe I should let you cum? "
She then leant forward and sucked me, flicking her tongue over the head rapidly, over and over.
"Oh god C. ."
And then she sat up.
"Or maybe I should I make you wait? ".
My hands moved instinctively.
"Dont touch that! Sit in your hands for me".
Shish I was hard. So fucking hard. I could still feel C's mouth.. I'm sure I could cum just by remembering it. I was so close already.
C got a ton of oil and began to stroke.
This time she wasn't on her phone or reading a book. She was staring right at me. Observing me.

Slow strokes, until my breath quickens and then she only stokes the shafts so the head swells and my approach to orgasm continues but at a slower rate until I'm there. Nearly. Very nearly.
C stops. Holds my balls while just one finger pushes against the base of my dicks urethral. Rhythmic ball squeezes, like you would squeeze a heart to make it beat.
She does this hole thing over and over.
Stroke, base stroke, ball squeeze.
Each time I get closer faster.
The final ball hold causes waves of intense pleasure to roll down my legs. Warm, pulsating pleasure. Soon followed by C's finger circling my pee hole which causes waves to head upwards.
My head falls back and my tongue lolls.
I have no control, just waves of pleasure washing over me, totally paralyzed by the unwanting it to ever end. Wave after numbing, glorious golden waves.
My body heaves, muscles tense and C stops, quickly to start again.
More waves and more until my entire body starts to shake, convulse, jerk uncontrollably.
The mind blowing orgasm leaves my body limp, my cock rock hard, and then she carries on.
More. I can't stop this, I couldn't stop it. I don't ever want this feeling to stop.
Too much for my body to hold back, not enough to make me ejectulate, but everything other than my cum explodes.
This is THE edge, this is the heaven of denial, pure orgasmic ecstatic pleasure.
Three more times did I orgasm this way before C got up and walked away, leaving me totally exhausted, panting and sweat drenched.
And not a drop of cum spilt.
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log
After Sunday I walked around in a daze for three days. C couldn't fit me in to service her and I wasn't at all bothered. I think my brain had so much dopamine (or what ever that was) dumped into it.
On Thursday C wanted sorting out before doing the exact opposite of what happened on Sunday. Basically she had me come four times but without the orgasm.
Piv where I had to pull out just before I came, (C came twice).
She then took hold of it and lightly massaged the shaft while hovering the head over her slightly gapinging pussy "Go on. You know you want to to lick it clean".
Hearing those words my prostate muscles tigtened and the cum oozed out slowly, and yes. Because I hadn't actually come properly, all I wanted in the world right then was to lick that pussy clean.
C then edged me until a bit more came out, scooped it onto her finger and fed it to me, she repeated this again and then again until empty.
So rather than orgasms without cuming, I got cum without orgasm.
This was better head wise and I was still hard just like before, but this way at least I know what planet I'm on.

C said "Happy Birthday slave".

I feel I need a break from the whole cuming and orgasm thing.

This Sunday C decided I'd had enough so was keeping it locked up.
Monday I'm back on track, horny as hell with my head between C's legs.
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I'm in a funny situation.
C bought me a prostate massager even though she is totally against anything anal related. She realises it could be beneficial in some way maybe health wise, but other than that. Who knows?
I'd like to pop it in but don't know when would be best or how to go about it.
Ill have to think on this one. Monday C had me service her having deciding to keep me locked on Sunday.
Today (Wednesday) C made use of me again. It was late, she was tired so she didn't orgasm. She was close for ages but didn't get there.
Using some strange C logic she decided to let me out and edge the fuck out of me, just so I felt as frustrated as she did.
I'm already frustrated, and I'm used to not cuming?
No arguments from me.
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I felt a bit down, it'd be nice to be let loose for a bit. C decided to knock my head back into gear with a slap to the balls.
"Get them out"
She is a good aim, even comments on it. "Oooh that was a good one". It was, the ache started soon after. But it didn't drop me, I'd decided to be brave.

C went off to look for a ruler, couldn't find one, kids had moved them all. So I stood very nervously while she routed through her kitchen utensils "Hmmm. What can I use"?
C came back with a metal fish Slice in one hand and a hefty ebony pancake press (similar shape to a slice bit thicker, designed to press cakes flat. I didn't like the look of either.

C held them up. "Pick one".

"Actually C there's no need, I feel much better n..".

"PICK ONE!"

I pointed at the lighter Wider fish Slice. I figured it was more like a fly swatter than a club.

So C decided to put that one away. Shit!

C took plenty of time lining it up while my balls tried frantically to retreat through the steel ring. "Lift it up. A bit more. That's it so they are sticking right out. Stop trying to put your hand in the way. That's it.. Stay just like that".

"Please C, I'm OK rea.."

"Stop trying to make me feel guilty.. Close your eyes"

SLAP!

"That's for not making me come on Wednesday".

It really hurt. Not like a punch in the balls at all. Not the deep gut pain that leaves a dull ache. Sharp, searing stinging pain. Nothing like I've had before.

"Holy fucking craping fuck!"

And then came the burning. I hadn't had that before either .

"Fuck, fuck fuck. Why so hard? It stings, owch. Now it's burning, it's getting worse.. Oh my god. Water. "

C watched me panicking, holding my balls while moaning louder and louder as the pain grew instead of going away whilst trying to get my balls under the cold water tap.

"Wow!" Said C. "This thing is really good. Let me do the other one".

I ran away.
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Last Saturday night C let me out so I could wake up stiff and slide in in the morning while we spooned. But the piv thing was an extra treat for me.
I slid in easily and slowly worked all of myself in expecting a grunt from C. Nothing. So I started the long strokes. Still nothing.
C was online shopping on her phone.
I don't know why that would turn me on so much, but the realisation that I was fucking C while she blatantly ignored the fact nearly took me over the edge.
I had to lay still breath and wait so I could pull out without coming.
I nearly came everytime I looked up to see C on her phone.
then I went to make coffee.

C edged, sucked and fed me,

Monday locked, eating C's pussy.
Friday still locked and eating C's pussy.

On Wednesday after C had made use of me she's asked "Would you like to have sex with me" .
"Yes" .
"Well I'll just let you cling to that thought. Keep you nice and horny" .

I love this. Randoy, teased, used, denied, made to wait and used again.
I love that I never really know.

This week it's been too busy. C is struggling to find time to fit things in so had adopted a schedule based on her work rota which didn't work out at all.
So today wouod be a week since C made use of me last.
I got a message just now, C has dropped the kids off at school.
"I'll make use of you when I get back, I only have 10 minutes so you'd better be good".

I was good enough 😎
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

I thanked C for the early attention she gave me (letting me give her an orgasm). Because it had put a spring in my step and I'd had a really good day.

C replied "I didn't think I'd be able to fit it in. We're so busy with all this family stuff at the moment.
I was going to wait till Friday, then I thought. 'But I don't want to wait, I'll just have to come fast'".

Pride filled me as I smiled and said "And you did. ".

C is by nature a very mischievous, excitable person who loves the joys of life at the same time unknowingly creating the joys all around her. She will chase ice cream vans round the block, loves dancing, singing and being annoyingly happy. She has a heart of gold and is pretty fit so has a very nice body. At 5" 1 and three quarters (as she claims it) , with long brown wavy hair and large chestnuts eyes. Doesn't need to wear makeup as she is naturally pretty and has no wrinkles or laugh/age lines. She shines, she turns heads.
She has no idea of any of this. As far as C is concerned I'm the only one who is interested, and that's all that matters anyway because I'm the only one she is interested in.

So. When C says "I'm just too tired to make use of you sorry"

To me it really isn't a problem.

Then C follows by patting my cage and saying "And I'm afraid that is staying locked until next week".

Being understanding and patient is easy. That's what all this is about isn't it? So I replied

"That's fine, you know I'll be ready for you when ever you need me".

And then C said.
"For being understanding and for being such a good boy this week I'll let you put your tongue in me for a tiny bit".

Even ten seconds of tongue in pussy is a huge boost when your not expecting it. Fab!

So. No sex, no orgasm, no release, no prospects for the weekend.. It doesn't matter. I got some attention from C and my world is made perfect.
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Sunday.
I was eating C out for a while so my hand started aching and my leg started cramping up. I quickly adjusted myself, stopped for maybe two seconds.

"Why did you stop. I was just about to come?"

"I got cramp in my hand and leg, had to adjust sorry" .

"I don't care. Suffer if you have to. Just make me come. That what you do ok?

"Ok. Yes miss".

Regardless of her complaint, C came harder than she has in a long time. I think her total disregard for me turned her on?
So much she then wanted more. She unlocked me and gave me permission to "pound the fuck out of me and fill me up".

C came twice more whilst telling me off and reminding me I'm her fuck toy, and tongue boy and it's my job to make her come.

I came as soon as I slid in, and then carried on to come a bucket load a few minutes later. In her pussy. wow!
We both passed out.

C Nudged me "OK, that's enough freedom. I'm not having that 'I'm so macho cos I'm free and I shot my load bollocks. Lock it back up".

Later that evening C told me
"My pussy is still pulsing" .

Considering sex for me was off the cards it's been a pretty good day.

Thursday.
C made use of me again.
I love eating C's pussy. I love the way she looks after her orgasm, lying with her hand on her breasts, relaxed.
I feel horny of course, and leak, but the feeling of contentness, pride and love are as powerful as any orgasm I might have had myself.
Love.
Pure unadulterated love.
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Not a great deal going on this week.
C has done what most organised women do and has arranged a schedule for releases and having her pussy eaten. She's organised her orgasms around her work rota.
So she could probably tell me two weeks in advance when I'll be eating pussy, and what days my chances are.
I have to admit I'm not a fan of organised or scheduled, I much prefer the impulsive and slightly chaotic.
C does however still use the "Maybe" word whenever it's about me so I don't in all honesty know if I'll be out at all. It's still exciting.

I knew this getting organised would happen so I'm not upset about it at all. The whole point was for sex to fit in with C, no expectations, no preasure.
So I ate C's pussy on Saturday, C rode me on Sunday and I ate C's pussy again on Tuesday.
I'm booked in to eat her pussy again on Saturday.

Exciting things still happen however.
Last night a new thing popped up. A Tip. C said as I had been good I was allowed four seconds Tongue In Pussy. "A four second tip ha ha" .
I'm not allowed to lick or even move my tongue because C doesn't want the distraction of being horny. I Just slide it in deep as I can for the duration.
If I made breakfast I could earn another second.
So I got to put my tongue into C's pussy for five seconds while she counted it out.
C thought it had a decent enough effect on me to say "you might get another Tip soon, if your good" .

So a step in both directions.
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

A month back I won a contract with the local branch of a company where C works. It was her idea, she let me know they were after quotes and references.

I'm glad to say my work and reputation is top notch and the company wwas really impressed after taking me on for the job. Enough in fact to offer me everything else as it comes.

It helps that I want to impress C as much (if not more) than the company.

It's a company of women employees only. So I'm looked after and get a lot of attention when on site.

C let's me steal the odd kiss or stroke if the chance arises.

It has to be obvious that we adore each other, that I love her so very much.

It didn't occur to me that my love and affection of C would be noticed.

I brought the idea of Locktober up whilst out having a drink last night. C said
"No. You're bad enough after a week with you tongue hanging out and all lovey dovey.
You're currently contracting in my place of work and my work mates are already jealous of us as it is. A few have asked what the key is for."

"Well that just made me feel proud, and far as I'm concerned if they are jealous just because you have an affectionate husband.. You should tell them exactly what the key is for. Spread the word. ".

"Hmmm. No chance. To anyone else this would be beyond weird. I'd do a week-tober maybe".

So no Locktober, not a problem. At least I got away with asking without causing trouble and the week-tober wasn't something I was expecting to be offered.

I have a plan though.. Of sorts. That fits within C's schedules and rules, that I think I can get away with.
2 x