[Norcalguy09] and so it begins

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Norcalguy09
Last orgasm: September 14th, 2021
Re: [Norcalguy09] and so it begins

Post by Norcalguy09 »

Had the cobra for a few weeks now, I absolutely love it. So light and very comfortable. I’m surprised after not being in long term chastity for a while, this has been comfortable and very rarely do I need any lube or lotion to keep the ball burn at bay. Maybe that’s just due to a correct fit, finally.

We’re now going past 6 weeks without a release of any kind. Pretty exciting. She’s allowing me to work up to being 24/7 since the new cage came. I’m thankful for that as the nights are the toughest or maybe I’m a little of a wuss when it comes to those night time erections.

All said, she has firmly stated that it will be at least 3 months of no sex. I thought it was quite the jump but she is taking to the material that I gave her and she wants to follow as closely as she can to the site. Although much of the forum that she is reading talks about the male providing her pleasure in whatever form that may take, much of which she does not enjoy. At the end of the day, it’s all about what she wants and not so much me.

I’ll post more as we continue down this road. While still very vanilla, I will absolutely cherish the effort she is making.
2 x
Kink3d Cobra
Norcalguy09

Post by Norcalguy09 »

Not much to report. Still locked down. Looking forward to possibly getting a release mid December. Some days are so much harder than others with this long lockup, only six almost seven weeks but I’m starting to really crave the feel of my wife. She’s been adamant that we are going until at least December 14th, maybe more.

It’s definitely interesting considering she’s not really wanting any pleasure or seemingly any sex, although that been going on for years. She’s definitely trying to make this more interesting than in past attempts. I’ll continue to try to be a good locked husband but it’s not always easy.
2 x
Kink3d Cobra
Norcalguy09

Post by Norcalguy09 »

Unfortunately a bit of a set back. Too much friction in the cage and I’m having to take a break to prevent more skin rubbing. I’m still remaining chaste as I don’t want to ruin what has been going so well.

Seems like the past week or so there’s been less teasing from wife, but it is what it is. Thankful she is checking on my lock every few days where that did not happen in past times.
0 x
Kink3d Cobra
Norcalguy09

Post by Norcalguy09 »

Kh is sticking to the plan, zero physical tease until 90 days. She has been much more on the tease with pictures. Quick peeks up her shirt. Love her small breasts and sexy nips. She knows what gets me going. I messed up a few days ago and she extended the lock up another two weeks. Looking toward Dec 28 now for a possible release. I better be on my best behavior, it seems.

By far this is the longest lock up and the most active she has been with being the key holder. We’re still rather vanilla but I’m so thankful for her playing. She’s very much engaged and not letting me steer this thing.
4 x
Kink3d Cobra
Norcalguy09

Post by Norcalguy09 »

Recently my wife has been more open to chatting about the chastity lifestyle. In the past it has been very much my idea, my helping her with the roles and whatnot. She’s played along but it seemed mostly a game. She has slowly been being more assertive with her words and things for me to do/not do. We just talked about where we are in this whole thing, is it a game that she pushes my buttons because she knows this is my idea or is this what she can see for the future. She admitted she pushes my buttons but that this lifestyle is what we are doing. I started it and now there’s no going back.

I’m a bit speechless/scared/happy, you name it and I’m feeling it. All kinds of emotions that I can’t really describe. Oddly enough I’m thankful. I still consider us quite vanilla but for this is quite a change in the dynamic than from ever before.

On another update, she has given me dec 28 as a date that I will get a release and yet she just threw a curveball. I need to make sure the chores she doesn’t like to do are done to her satisfaction before family arrives for vacation in order to keep the possibility of a release alive. Mind blown.
3 x
Kink3d Cobra
Norcalguy09

Post by Norcalguy09 »

It’s been a while since I’ve updated. Dec 28 came and went and I did not. Life got busy and release was low on the priority list.

We did take a hike during January and wife mentioned we could sneak away and she’d stroke me for a few if I wanted. Oh I wanted alright. I can’t think of the last time something like that has been offered and jumped at the chance. We found a secluded spot and she helped unzip and began stroking. I was in heaven almost instantly. Just as I started to really feel like release might be possible she abruptly stopped and told me to zip myself back up. I can’t describe what a rush it was. So close and so far, all in the great outdoors.

More life happened and we all got sick through the rest of January.

This last Friday evening, wife said that I could have some piv with her before her shower. She made sure to know that I would be allowed to finish if I could but I was only allowed 1 minute inside of her. I lubed myself and her and entered her. She allowed herself to get used to me being in her and then she told me to stop my timer. Best 1 minute in quite some time. As my timer was going off I was beginning to lose it and she pulled herself off of me. I made quite the mess all over the floor.

She told me to clean up and to run the laundry with the rug that I just messed up. I’m not sure what the future looks like but I know that I’m still on cloud nine. Hopefully not another 143 days but we shall see.
1 x
Kink3d Cobra
Infiniteice

Post by Infiniteice »

Norcalguy09 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:54 pm

All said, she has firmly stated that it will be at least 3 months of no sex. I thought it was quite the jump but she is taking to the material that I gave her and she wants to follow as closely as she can to the site. A
What material did you give to her? Curious to see as to add to the story. Sorry if you mentioned it already, been skimming your posts:)
1 x
Norcalguy09

Post by Norcalguy09 »

Maybe I haven’t mentioned it before, @Infiniteice . It’s a site the secret to a happy marriage, something like that. More on the vanilla side but that’s about where we are.

In other news, we pretty much fell off the wagon since the new year. I asked her if she’d be willing to go at it again as I really feel like it’s better for me not to have access to myself and quite frankly, she has said previously that she prefers when I am locked. I’m pretty sure it’s so I don’t last very long but that’s okay with me.

I reckon we’re back on the wagon for now, we’ll see if she gets back in to really being more the driver or if she’s just going along with it. I’m probably being a fair bit melodramatic, seems like once she let me O, it was down hill after that. I’ll say it for myself, I just need to suck it up and stay locked and roll with it.

Onward we go.
0 x
Kink3d Cobra