[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful! (PIC)

Post by KittensBoyToy »

A little more on the week at the resort and our anniversary. I snuck her Magic Wand out to the RV when I was loading. The drive up and getting things set up, although I do most of that, were hard on her knee so I held off on her presents for a couple of days. When I showed them to her she seemed a bit skeptical. What I gave her were 3 attachments for the Wand. Obviously the Hummingbird was for me.
Wand Attachments.JPG
Wand Attachments.JPG (17.77 KiB) Viewed 10499 times
She tried out the Hummingbird on me as well as some wand to the cage without it attached. Over the cage the Hummingbird didn't do much but hopefully someday I'll find out what it does to a hard cock. M'Lady did get me close with the Wand but I was never in danger of losing control. After cautioning me to be careful of her knee and leg she allowed me to try the other attachments on her. The flutter tip had her to the edge in under two minutes with her first orgasm close behind. Switching to the G-Tip she had several more orgasms but told me to switch back. With the 'tongue' back on and flicking her clit the orgasms kept getting closer together until it was almost like one constant climax that just kept building! After about 5 minutes she had to push the wand away. Somehow during all this she forgot about her knee hurting....

Monday I offered myself to my Mistress for some discipline that I knew was due. I was chained spread eagle to the bed propped up on both pillows and subjected to the use of several instruments from my butt to more than half way down my thighs until, as she put it, there wasn't a spot that wasn't red.
September 20 Spanking.jpg
September 20 Spanking.jpg (49.82 KiB) Viewed 10450 times
A final present didn't get here in time. Copies of "The Compleat Spanker" by Lady Green are selling for $575 and up to $1,000 when you can find one. A few months ago I missed out on a clean used copy for around $30. When we got home the copy I had found on EBay was in the mailbox. The seller obviously didn't know what he/she had because I scored it for just under $20 with tax and shipping!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Early morning delight! Usually I wake up before Kitten, get up and check my mail and forums before she is awake. This morning I got up to go to the bathroom and decided to lay back down for a while. She was awake and laying on her side with her back to me, perfect opportunity for some rare spooning. After a few minutes she told me her knee was hurting and she needed to change positions. We wound up on our backs side by side and she reached down to feel the obvious attempt at an erection from the spooning. Delighted with my condition my wonderful wife started playing with her caged cock and balls. Her touch ran from lightly brushing to squeezing my balls to the point of light pain to running her fingernails over my balls and through the bars of the cage. At one point I rolled over to kiss her but when I tried to run my hand down her body she pushed me away, told this morning was just for me and continued to play.

For a half an hour I was in heaven as M'Lady stroked, squeezed and scratched her her property to keep my in a constant state of arousal. Any time she felt me relaxing too much the nails would go between the bars. The results were immediate, especially when she used them on the glans, and I was again straining against the bars. It ended abruptly and all too soon, at least for me, and I was dismissed to go get her morning coffee.

God I love my Mistress!
6 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

What a great way to start your day!! I love reading your posts
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I'm uncaged but not for any fun.

We spent Halloween weekend at our favorite resort in the RV. Sunday I showed her some small red sites at the waistband to the left of center on my back. She said it looked like spider bites to her. By Monday afternoon when we pulled out for home there was a light rash on my left cheek. We threw a belt on the alternator, spent the night in a strip mall parking lot and didn't get home until late Tuesday afternoon. By this time I was having pain from my ass. I got the golf cart offloaded, the trailer unhooked, and the RV parked and plugged back in to shore power. I went inside and took my jeans off. The rash now covered my left cheek, wrapped around the outside of my leg and down the front almost to my knee. Worse was it had extended almost to my waist in front and in the left side of my crotch and scrotum. Now it wasn't just a rash but developing blisters in the rash areas. The cage came off immediately. This was after normal work hours and my doctor's office is closed on Wednesday. During the night it hit me that I have Shingles. I hadn't considered it earlier because I was vaccinated after I turned 50. Before my doctor's office opened on Thursday I did a little research and pretty well confirmed my self diagnosis. I got in to see him on Friday afternoon and right now I'm on Tylenol 3 for pain, a Lidocaine patch (also for pain) and an anti-viral capsule. The recovery time is normally 2-4 weeks but he warned me that it could take longer since it was 5 days before we started treatment. The rash is already starting to recede and the blisters have changed to a darker color as the dry up. Looks like I am going to get lucky with the healing time.

Hope so. We are scheduled to go back the first weekend in December and I really don't cherish explaining the blisters and any rash that remains to everyone that sees them for the first time. When I see my doc again at the end of the month I'm going to ask if it would be harmful to have my vaccination redone. This is one medical condition I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, maybe a few choice politicians but not personal enemies! Shingles are physically draining, extremely painful and can affect anyone at any age. My youngest son had a mild case in his early 30's. The only good thing is that it is only contagious if a person that hasn't had Chickenpox comes in contact with the clear fluid in the early stage blisters.

Bottom line...If you've had Chickenpox get the Shingles vaccine. I am proof that, obviously, the vaccine doesn't guarantee you won't get Shingles but it gives you a better chance. Trust me, this is one you don't want.
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

I hope you are well soon. I am so disappointed to learn that you can still get shingles after getting the vaccine. I thought I had permanently dodged that bullet, bummer. Good luck with your recovery.
0 x
carla young386

Post by carla young386 »

Most commonly triggered by stress. I have had them and they are horrible. Once you have them the first time you are twice as likely to get a reoccurrence. Heat and sweat does not help. Be careful NOT to take to many pain killers as we have a friend that got addicted to OxyContin as a result. The pain is easier than addiction.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Homebody wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:28 pm I hope you are well soon. ... Good luck with your recovery.
Yes, Hope you feel much better soon!
Homebody wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:28 pm I am so disappointed to learn that you can still get shingles after getting the vaccine.
Wow, I was vaccinated for shingles too. Now it sounds like it's almost as ineffective as the c-19 vax.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

jfenoffti wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:28 pm Wow, I was vaccinated for shingles too. Now it sounds like it's almost as ineffective as the c-19 vax.
I did some research into the vaccines and found that the current one was approved in 2017. The older one is no longer available in the USA. I was vaccinated 20 years ago so, unless my doctor says it is a hard no ,I'm getting a do over. The rash has almost cleared up so now it's a waiting game for the blisters to heal and control the pain in the process.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I have now been out of my cage due to this bout with Shingles for almost two weeks. There are still a few sores and the front of my thigh tingles and is sensitive to touch. I'm not used to any medical problem lingering this long. I'm just now able to get up and around enough to do my light chores and get out to my shop a little.

I'm hoping everything heals up over the next week and a half since we are supposed to go to the resort on the 2nd of December. It is the Christmas gift exchange and M'Lady's birthday weekend. She has been looking forward to it and I don't want to cause her to miss it. Worse case is I have to stay at least in a pair of shorts so I don't freak anyone out.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Christmas was light this year. I got two things for M'Lady. I got her another book to add to her growing library. The newest addition is "The Ultimate Guide To Tease & Denial" by Georgia Ivey Green. She said I might just regret that one before it is over and done. Her other present was a pencil sketch I had done for her.

I made the frame and took it to the local Hobby Lobby to have glass and a backing cut for it. I asked the girl working the framing section if she could mount the picture for me, cautioning her that it was a nude drawing. She said it wouldn't be a problem and gave me 2 pieces of backing to cover it while I carried it through the store. I handed it to her face down and indicated which was the top of the drawing so she could orient it in the frame without having to see it. She immediately turned it over, looked at the drawing, smiled and set it in the frame.

I was worried about how M'Lady would react to this present but she loved it. It is hanging on the bedroom wall for now but I have already been told it5 will be moved to the RV bedroom wall where she can see it from the bed.
Submissive sketch.jpg
Submissive sketch.jpg (39.44 KiB) Viewed 9448 times
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy