[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
WifeIsVanilla

Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Not too bad for an RV shake down cruise. At one of the many, many RV parks we stayed in across the country during the 5 years we lived in our RV full time, a couple on a shake down cruise had to extend their stay by a few days because their leveling jacks would not retract.
Last edited by WifeIsVanilla on Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:44 am At on of the many, many RV parks we stayed inn across the country during the 5 years we lived in our RV full time, a couple on a shake down cruise had to extend their stay by a few days because their leveling jacks would not retract.
When they wouldn't deploy I thought about it being lucky they failed while retracted instead of extended.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

On Monday I had placed a paddle and a wooden hairbrush with the handles crossed on the bed when I made it. She asked if that was a hint and I said no. My behavior lately has been far less than expected by M'Lady. I wrote a full page apology in my journal yesterday. In it I wrote, "What you see now is not a hint. Think of it as an act of submission and offer of sacrifice." I continued to list a number of reasons why I was in the position she found me.

I placed the journal on the left corner of the foot of the bed and a few implements on the right corner. I wrote a text asking her to come into the bedroom, hooked our handcuffs to the chain at the head of the bed, and raised the foot of the bed to its highest position. After stripping down I bent over the end of the bed, locked the handcuffs on, hit the send button and waited. When my Mistress arrived a few minutes later she read the journal and agreed with what was written. The punishment was swift and the most severe she has ever administered. She changed implements often to vary the effect of the blows. The worst were those from a rubber spatula I bought more or less as a joke (It has "Whip it good" printed on one side) and the final few swats with the big Purpleheart paddle.

She sat on the bed next to me and said my punishment was over. Stroking my arms when she got to my wrists she lifted them off the bed by the handcuffs and said it would be a shame to waste the situation. She proceeded to use everything from a feather to her hands to the hairbrush, and both crops on my ass, the back of my legs, my inner thighs. She even placed a few light taps of the crop on my balls, not hard enough to hurt but enough to make me flinch. Two of her favorite toys are the flogger and cat I made for her. Those got used from my thighs to my upper back, much harder than she has ever wielded them before. She would stop to take pictures, remark that the red was getting lighter and start over to get my ass back to the color she wanted then take more pictures. They don't hurt but I do have a few marks/bruises left over this morning.

Many of the 'funishment' swats were just as hard as those during the punishment phase but knowing it was for her fun and amusement made it easier to take. Not long after we started in the lifestyle she said she would never paddle or spank me for her pleasure. I guess my vanilla wife turned Keyholder turned Domme, turned Mistress is continuing to evolve. I couldn't be happier and can't wait to see what next level brings! :o :P
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We took our youngest out to dinner for his birthday last night. Mom let him pick the restaurant...Twin Peaks! I got hit a few times for excessive time spent watching the waitresses. When we got home I was getting undressed for bed and M'Lady came up behind me with a paddle in her hand. She made it clear that the free pass for girl watching I got on my birthday did not apply to his birthday. I went to bed laying on a very tender and stinging ass! :cry:
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Got a surprise last night. I was working in the RV and M'Lady was catching up on Fetlife and the forum while I was working. She told me to go get the 'instrument' of my choice and bring it to her. I was confused since I couldn't think of anything I had done wrong but I knew not to argue or question her order. When I handed her the paddle she pointed to the bedroom and followed me back. Still not knowing why I was there I dropped my pants and bent over the side of the bed. When I was in the position she wanted Mistress asked if I had her permission to post the picture of me and our waitress on my Birthday. I said no but since she took the picture and sent it to me I didn't think I had needed to get her approval. The next couple of minutes convinced me that I was wrong as she applied the paddle to my ass. When I was told to get up I apologized for my error and offered to take the picture down. I was told that wasn't necessary but to think before posting pictures in the future.

I'm still not sure if M'Lady was really upset or just used the picture as an excuse to paddle me. As she evolves further into her role as a Domme I suspect she is beginning to enjoy wielding the paddle just a little bit. As is often repeated....Be careful what you wish for!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Thoughts on longevity of chastity.

A year ago I was in the midst of the longest continuous period of chastity, both in terms of lock up and denial. It ended on May 27th with the ticker at 181 days locked up and 197 days of orgasm denial. M'Lady remarked that had she known she would have denied my orgasm for another three days, putting the count at an even 200.

I bring this up because this morning it has been 103 days since my last orgasm and 97 days in the cage. To achieve the 200 day milestone my next opportunity for an orgasm would be the 19th of July. 200 days caged would move the marker to the 25th.

In a way I would like to hit these goals. My Mistress has ruled in the past that should I have to be unlocked for medical reasons the count would continue as if I were caged. She also said that being unlocked for edging or tease and denial doesn't reset the calendar as long as two conditions are met. (a) I don't lose control and climax. Because I would be restrained for the session condition (b) is that I am caged immediately afterward, before being released from the bonds.

Edging is a rare treat for me and, honestly, after this long it would only take a few minutes to peak the first time and stopping her in time would take an immense amount of control on my part.

Could I hold out to repeated edges? If I fail, would she count a ruined orgasm as a climax?

Do I really want to be caged and denied for that long?

Will I even have a choice once she reads this?
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

It seems like there is always something getting in the way of sex around here. We are still working on the RV and often go out there in the evening to wrap things up for the day or plan the next phase. Once we are done working i get a beer and pour M'Lady a glass of wine. We keep both in the RV's refrigerator. Too often we lose track of time and wind up coming in after 9:00 PM still needing to eat something. Other times one or both of us are just too tired or not feeling up to par for some reason.

Last night we came in fairly early. Supper was easy...Clean out the leftovers in the fridge. After we ate she settled into her recliner to watch TV and play backgammon on her phone. I stripped down to just my thong and went in to clean the kitchen. After that was done instead of sitting down I busied myself making some preparations. I turned down the bed, concealed her magic wand under the sheets on my side of the bed and staged my harness and some lube so they would be easy to reach. I also hid a blindfold and a pair of wrist cuffs under my pillow. The last time we played she offered to let me restrain her but I didn't want to stop to go get the cuffs. That was a rare offering on her part and I didn't expect it to happen again so soon but I was going to be prepared, just in case. After moving her towels into the main bathroom the last thing I did was fill a mug with hot water and put her Vixskin in to warm up. Through all this M'Lady was occupied with her game and the tv and payed little attention to me until I knelt on the floor at her feet. She said her game was almost over and for me to be patient for a few minutes. As she was getting ready to go in the bedroom I took her wine glass and her cup and thermos from earlier in the day to the kitchen and washed them. She had one thing to do in the bedroom and didn't say anything about the bed being turned down and soft lighting or just didn't think anything of it.

Once she was done putting things away I took her hand and led her to the main bathroom, undressed her and had her sit on the shower chair in the tub. I got in and stood in front of her. After we got the water adjusted to her liking I washed and conditioned her hair. I was already straining at the bars to my cage by this time before I started to soap her body. By the time she was ready to rinse off it was a testament to the strength of the Jail Bird! After she was done she turned the spray to me to rinse off the soap that got on me. She lifted the cage and balls to rinse under them and then turned the turned the spray to the head of her cock while still holding on to her balls. Not having climaxed in over 100 day I am, to say the least, a BIT sensitive. It was bordering on torture and she tightened her grip a bit to stay in control. My Mistress kept this up for over a minute with a wicked grin on her face the whole time. It was obvious she was having fun and my struggling was entertaining to her. I do believe she's getting the hang of this Domme thing!

After she tired of the game, or decided to show me some mercy, I turned of the water and dried her from head to toes, bending to kiss her feet when I was done. Once she was on the bed I put on the harness before joining her. I started slow with kisses, moving down to her breasts and back up as one hand roamed over her body getting close but not touching her pussy each time I stroked up the inside of her legs. When I did turn all my focus and attention on the apex of her legs it only too a few minutes for the first orgasm. I used my tongue and fingers to take her to several climaxes, each building in intensity before adding the wand to the fun. I alternated between my fingers and the vibrator and going back down on her with the vibrator on her inner thigh. At one point I touched the wand to my cheek causing my tongue to vibrate. Judging from her reaction I have to remember that trick! I left the wand on high and pressed against her while I slipped the dildo into the harness and moved between her legs. As I fucked her with what is becoming her favorite cock I varied my pace and position as I alternated between my fingers and the wand on her clit. I kept stroking, watching her have orgasm after orgasm, until she pushed me out and away. Just to make sure she was thoroughly sated I went down to lick her again. The reaction this time was almost nonexistent.

Right now my Mistress is sleeping peacefully while I sit here frustrated and horny as all get out. All is right in my world and I couldn't be happier!
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Since my last post things have been quiet. We got away from the house for a couple of days in the RV at a local lake. My oldest son and daughter in law joined us for an evening. The campground was only about 5 minutes from their house. Shortly after that trip M'Lady hurt her right knee. She doesn't remember hitting it on anything and there was no sign of bruising. It is swollen and painful. For the past 2 weeks she has been in bed almost al the time. She went to the doctor when it didn't get better and he had X rays done a week ago. We still haven't heard form him on the results.

Obviously this has put a halt to any play time. Night before last we were watching TV with her cuddled up against me. She started playing with my right nipple and, after 136 days without an orgasm, it didn't take much for my body to react. My nipples have become extremely sensitive since we started chastity so I always react to them being touched. Anyway this seemed to encourage her and she got a little more aggressive. When the next commercial came on the playing became an assault that ended abruptly when the show came back on. This game went n every commercial for the entire the show and it seemed her assault was intensified each time. When she decided to add her teeth to the mix one hand became free to fondle and squeeze her caged cock and balls. This also seemed to get aggressive each time. Then the show ended and my Mistress said that was enough, rolled over to her side of the bed, said goodnight and told me I could go to sleep now...Like that was going to happen. I finally did after about half an hour.

Hopefully we will hear from the doctor today and he will have some good news for us. I have been hoping for the cage to come off for a tease and edge session but even more than that I hate not being able to give her pleasure with my tongue and the strap on. Until then I guess caged and frustrated is my fate!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I got attacked again in the wee hours last night. We both woke up around 2:00 AM because it was hot in the bedroom. I adjusted the thermostat, got back in bed and was about to go back to sleep when M'Lady started gently stroking my thigh. Her hand quickly found its way to her caged cock and balls. When she stopped I thought that was it and relaxed. l her hand came back but this time with a running cock ring vibrator which she put on over the cage. With the vibrator firmly in place Mistress turned her attention to my nipples twisting, pinching and biting them as the vibrator hummed quietly between my legs. The assault lasted about 20 glorious minutes before she stopped, removed the vibrator, handed it to me and laid back.

As I kissed her I started teasing her nipples, feeling them get hard through her nightgown. That was soon pushed up out of my way giving my hands and mouth access to her breasts. I slipped the vibrator on my fingers and played with her left nipple a little, pinching it against the vibrator before reaching down to press it between her legs. Mistress reaction was almost immediate as she had her first orgasm within seconds. I had intended to go down on her but instead continued kissing her as I pressed the vibrator n tight against her. When I pressed her clit against the little machine that was now partly inside her she started to buck against me. I captured her leg with mine to hold her down and held her arms above her head. After she came hard twice I eased the pressure to let her calm down a little before moving it directly to her clit. As another climax started to build I wondered out loud just how long the battery would last. We didn't find out as she was begging me to use the off button after another bed shaking climax. I teed her just a little more with gentle touching of the vibrator before relenting and turning it off.

As we fell asleep all was right in my world again. This morning my wonderful Mistress sleeps peacefully after being completely sated and I sit here frustrated and straining against the bars as I think about last night!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Sounds like a great success!

I'm curious: assuming this was "just" a nudist camp (not kink), no complaints from anyone about wearing your cage out? I'm listening to two podcast series at the moment, both of which have been discussing going to nudist resorts and feeling they had to be careful not to exhibit what others would perceive as kinkiness as the places were *just* nudist, and in fact family-friendly nudist. (In both of these podcasts, the couples are swingers, and they felt they shouldn't be too obviously be flirting or otherwise acting sexual, particularly with multiple folks, in front of others.)
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018