[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

I knew it was going to happen, but that didn’t diminish it. Saturday night was our date night, and I was told to not have an orgasm. There was quite a bit of sex, and also some hitting for me with flogger, crop and paddle (she was playing around).

Figured that would be the start of it. We’ll see what happens…
2 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Good morning!!

One week of denial. Since last Saturday night, we’ve had one sexual encounter, very vanilla and normal for us, with her orgasm and my not, of course. There’s also been some cuddling and some light teasing with her fingertips as we cuddled. My horniness level is progressing nicely, and even her minor attentions are starting to have major effects.

And this morning, as we lay cuddling, she was playing with me for quite a while. When she stopped, she started rubbing her hand along my stomach and chest. “Excuse me,” she said. “Just need to wipe my hand off.” “I’m sorry,” I replied, “am I leaking?” “Yeah, a lot,” she said with a smile. “After your shower, lock it up.”

So now, I am officially locked again, and this time, totally at her behest. Yay! Woot! WooHoo! All of that.

I needed this so much.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I was surprised that she wanted to fool around last night, but we had a great, caged encounter. She’d had a couple of drinks, so she was a little more adventurous. Ended with a pretty solid orgasm for her with my hands working a dildo inside her and a bullet vibe on her clit.

The physical frustration isn’t fully built up yet, but the psychological game is definitely in my head this morning. Very happy camper here right now.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night, I was headed to bed earlier than her, but she joined me as I laid down. She was fully clothed, a sure sign that her orgasm wasn’t on the table, but she started playing with my caged cock. It felt amazing.

After a few minutes, I pushed her over on her back and started making out with her. Our encounter lasted far longer than expected. Normally, when she teases me as I’m going to bed, it’s a few minutes of her touches and then good night. Last night was incredible. It was at least twenty or thirty minutes of heavy petting and making out, with lots of her attention on teasing the flesh swelling through the bars, pinching and biting my nipples, and firmly squeezing one or both of my balls.

Just awesome to be locked down and experience that. Five days locked and two weeks without orgasm today. I’m definitely feeling the chemicals in my brain right now, feeling the state of mind built and still building. Really happy. Really content.

One of our agreements about a change is more frequent conversations, check ins with each other. We’re kind of torn between every two weeks and every week, but have agreed that we’ll have our first one tonight, and have agreed that neither of us has anything to talk about yet. It’s understandable to me, as the first two weeks of denial have never really brought the conflicts that this creates.

The next two weeks are usually pretty smooth, too. We’re both concerned about the longer time frame and the conflicts and stresses to our relationship that arise after about four weeks. So I’m pretty comfortable and relaxed about it right now, and I think she is, too. And I’m keeping her concerns in my head like a mantra, watching my behavior, seriously intent on catching that shit early and squashing it, if I can.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

My slightly tipsy and thoroughly satisfied wife fell asleep on top of me last night, wrapped in my arms, snoring and drooling on my chest, as I lay there throbbing, still caged, one of her hands wrapped around my balls. Another man might be disappointed on his birthday. I have a website of perverts slapping me on the back, giving my high fives, and saying “way to go!” and “how was it?”

It was amazing, very erotic and very intimate. I wasn’t sure where it was going. Earlier in the evening, she asked if I wanted to spend some time making out later. In context, we had talked about how a make out session didn’t drain her sexual energy and sated a bit of mine, so they might be a good substitute as she struggles with matching my libido.

When she came to bed, she stripped naked, but I still thought that was just a treat for me, and didn’t mean she’d want an orgasm. But as we proceeded to make out and pet, she got pretty excited, and asked me what I wanted to do. “Take the cage off and fuck you,” I replied. “Why don’t you lick me and see if I get excited enough to want that.”

She was already very wet as I went down on her, so I immediately had hopes for my cock. I licked her and played with her with my fingers until finally she said, “did you say something about a strap on?” Aww, fuck, yes, I did…

After a long fuck with the strap on over my cage, we switched off to just a vibrator and I held her and kissed her and fondled her as she came hard wrapped in my arms. A wonderful birthday present for a guy like me.

Today will be a lot of family time. Cage makes her uncomfortable during these types of events, so I have suspicions I will be let out for at least a few hours later today. I have been trying to reassure her that it’s not necessary, so maybe I won’t be. I’m currently sitting on a feeling of a 70% chance of a few hours of freedom. 30% chance it comes off and doesn’t get put back on tonight. I’m feeling confident she’s trying to make this work, so I’ll be happy no matter what.

That being said, I hope she just leaves it on and makes me more crazy. Two weeks without orgasm, one week caged, and I’m definitely starting to feel the mindset of wanting to make her happier, not just happy. Channeling the lust into intimacy and loving the inherent rewards that come with that. Oh, how I’ve missed this version of me, and missed having this version of me recognized, acknowledged, accepted, and satisfied.
4 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

And, I was wrong. Cage stayed on. I remain locked.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

My wife and I took the day off to spend together, and although it ended up with a couple of chores, we did get to have a nice lunch date, and then went home to have sex.

She let me out of the cage for about 30 minutes, and she really enjoyed my real cock. It was awesome. Halfway through, she told to break out the nipple clamps. As we continued, with me fighting against the edge, she was pulling on the chain between the clamps.

Finally, we broke out her favorite vibe, and I made her orgasm. Neither of us thought that was going to happen, especially so soon after Saturday night, but she commented afterward how good my cock felt and how much she missed it.

As we lay cuddling afterward, she said, “you have to put the cage back on, but you can take a shower first.”

I waited a few minutes, and then put it back on before my shower, and handed back the key.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night, my wife was going to bed a little earlier than me, and when she kissed me goodnight she said, “Come cuddle with me in the morning before you get the kids up?” That’s not a question, babe, especially if you’re requesting it. “Yes,” I replied.

This morning started with some fairly platonic spooning, but then she rolled onto her back, where I could lay on my side beside her, rubbing all over her body as one of her hands gripped the cage. Little tiny movements of her fingers were setting me on fire, and it went on for a good while. Then she let me get on top of her, very gently grinding our pubic mounds together as her hands rubbed all over my back and hips and butt.

But the most incredible sensation came when I moved up on to my knees, my caged cock hanging just over her pussy. She slowly and gently maneuvered her hips to ever so lightly brush along the top of the cage, where I was swelling through the bars, letting me feel her very soft lips and downy hair. The view, the position, the feeling, all just added up to amazing physical and psychological frustrating pleasure.

And she’s all smiles and proud of herself as she gets ready for work this morning.
4 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

After quite a long Saturday, my wife and I laid down together with clear intentions. We made out for a bit, hands running all over each other bodies, and then I asked if she would take the cage off.

She said yes. We had a great encounter, lots of edges for me, and a great orgasm for her.

I’ve been instructed to enjoy a little freedom. At first she said it should be back on this morning, and then changed her mind to Monday morning. So I’ll get some awesome spooning time two mornings in a row.

I can’t keep my hands off it right now, and it’ll be nice to experience the contrast.

The only worrying thing is that it is two in a row, asked and granted. I’m definitely looking for stricter. Clearly defining her expectations as to when it goes back on, and making the out time short is an improvement. We’ll see, I guess. I’m hoping for a long road with lots of chances for her to deny me.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

If you want really strict denial glue the lock shut, if you want Her to be in charge glue your mouth shut !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.