[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by Mr Pickle »

Nice to see you back and at it 👍
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Still locked from Sept. It’s been few days since she and I connected, and she’s out of town for a work conference this weekend. So, last night as she was fingering the cage and driving me crazy:

“Tomorrow night, since I’m leaving the next day, you’ll need to make me cum.” A specific and dominant way to phrase it that I know she is fully aware of. Love it.

And then, “While I’m gone, I’ll leave it to your discretion to take the cage off if you need to, based on what you’re doing with the kids.” Subtext: you’re staying locked while I’m gone. That leeway is something she knows she can extend, because she knows I won’t cheat. If there’s no real reason to take it off, I won’t, but if something comes up, I’ll have the key.

Just two totally controlling statements, dropped almost on top of each other, while gently teasing me to a point that I almost edged in my cage. And I get to play with her tonight!!

Fucking A, I love being back at this!
2 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Sometimes, my wife does something that puts me into the most amazing head space, and I can't tell if it was a happy accident, or if she did it with intent.

The current state of our chastity paradigm is that I only orgasm with permission, removing the ending points of her control that used to leave me sad, but the length of the denial will be shorter to alleviate some of my annoying habits when I get too horny. This is the compromise that we've worked out, and so far, it's been working pretty well. She seems happier with it, and has been sticking to it, and while it's not ideal for me as I definitely prefer to wallow in the mindset for longer periods of time, it's ultimately a compromise that's keeping her in it, so it's better than not at all. As a part of that compromise, the use of the cage would be more strict and frequent, but I know I'll be let out a lot as she does not like to deprive herself of access to my cock. Poor me, lol.

I've also stopped keeping track of time frames, which is helping me to just accept what happens. As such, I'm not sure when my last orgasm was, and my only "tracker" is my personal assessment of my mental state. That assessment right now tells me it's been about three or four weeks, which seems about right, as I think she let me orgasm in late August or early September, which I think is right in that one month or so time frame.

Last night, she fucked with all of that...

Since she's leaving town today for her business trip weekend, prioritizing some intimate relations last night was important to us both, and she came through on that, even putting on a sexy nightie. I was really worked up just seeing her as I came into the bedroom, the cage as tight as it could be already. Kissing, touching, petting and then my fingers on and in her, and her fingers teasing me through the bars of the cage.

I moved on top of her in a missionary position, and had the bulge that was right behind the cage rubbing on her clit in her very wet and open lips. The feeling for me was really close to enough to make me orgasm in the cage as I ground into her, and she was responding in kind, grinding back against me and moaning and sighing, adding to my own excitement. I paused my movement for a minute, pressed firmly into her, and she gripped my back and pulled against me, grinding even more. It was incredibly exciting.

"Do you want to take off the cage so I can fuck you?"

"No," quick and confident response as she moved her hands to my ass, pulled harder, and worked her hips faster.

I began to move again, grinding into her, and as much as she was enjoying it, it was becoming clear it wasn't going to be quite enough. We rolled over, she positioned herself, and again, she was grinding into that bulge behind my cage, and now I could literally hear how wet she was. Her face, her sounds, her body movement ... it was all so intense. She seemed to get closer, but again, it just wasn't enough. After a few minutes, intense minutes, she lifted up, turned around, and backed up to sit on my face. I was in heaven.

"That's a very purple cock," she said, as one of her hands reached down to firmly squeeze my aching balls. I was licking intensely, really wanting her to cum on my face. After a few minutes of this, torturing my balls and lightly fingering where I was bulging through the cage, she rolled off and laid on her back. I got back into position for grinding, and she was enjoying it again, and I asked again.

"Please ... can I take off the cage and fuck you?"

"No," again, quick and confident, "but you should lick me now and make me cum."

I did just that, and with my finger in her butt, and my tongue on her clit, she had a massive and intense orgasm. It was glorious.

And then, the total mindfuck happened. I moved up to lay beside her, her hand finding my cage as my own rubbed all over her body as she came down from her orgasm.

"You were cute, asking to be let out. It's only day five."

It's day seven, I thought, because I locked up on Sept. 29th. "Day five?" I asked.

"Locktober..."

"Uhh, you ... uhhh ... how did ..."

She gave a short laugh. "Nothing sexual, and nothing in my feeds. Today, one of the girls at work told me she moved this guy's appointment to October 11th, and it was weird when she said it ... 'Locktober' just floated through my brain and made me think of you. You've mentioned it in the past, I know, and it just rolled through my brain, and I thought, I guess I won't unlock him tonight."

"Oh, crap," I said.

"You don't think you can handle Locktober?"

"Don't threaten me with a good time," I joked. After a few seconds of silence, I said, "You don't want to do Locktober. You don't want to go that long without my cock."

"You found a really good substitute," she countered. "It worked really well."

A few more seconds of silence, and I offered, "You don't want me to go that long without an orgasm."

"Oh, I don't know. I'm kind of getting back into the whole cuddly and affectionate thing. My laundry is getting totally done without even asking. Saturday morning, I told you we needed to clean the floors, which we usually do together, and when I got home from my appointment, the floors were magically done, AND our bathroom was clean. I'm starting to think the annoying horniness might be a fair trade."

So this morning, she's gone, won't be home until Sunday. I have the key to my cage in case something comes up, but I do not have permission to take it off without a very good reason. And my state of mind is exactly perfect. I don't know if she'll follow through and keep me locked through November 1st. There's a good chance that everything she said last night was just to mess with me, and keep me guessing. She knows I like that kind of verbal teasing. But there's also a chance she'll start thinking that she made promises last night that she needs to follow through on, or she'll disappoint me. I don't know where her head is at regarding that, and I can't ask. So now, I have no idea when I'll be let out of chastity, or when she'll let me orgasm, which is just exactly the questions I want in my head.

Today, the cage is far more intense than it was yesterday. When she gets back on Sunday, this house is going to be CLEAN!!
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

13 days locked so far; 14 days since she let me inside her; 7 days since our last encounter and her orgasm. She came back from her weekend trip tapped out energy-wise, and has needed a couple of quiet, early bed time nights to recover. We’ve cuddled her to sleep two nights in a row, which has been great for me, and she’s gently touched the cage. I am on fire. Barely touching me through the bars last night for a couple of minutes, and I thought I might have to stop her or orgasm.

So tonight or tomorrow night, I know she’ll decide it’s time for us to engage again, and I’m so curious what she’s going to do about the cage. I really have no idea.

In my own head, I’m torn. I’m not in the early phase where I don’t want out, and I’m not quite late stage yet where I definitely want out. I’m in some middle ground where I can’t decide. Guess it’s a good thing that it’s not up to me. I’ll be happy either way.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Sex last night. Good orgasm for her. I was not unlocked.

Everyday now is a record for my longest time locked with absolutely not a minute out. I think my past longest was 11 days. She mentioned locktober again last night, but I really don’t think she’ll actually follow through on that.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

16 and technically one half. My new record in chastity. I will call it 17.

I think I was getting too handsy for her, but I don’t know.

She let me out mid encounter last night, and then denied me orgasm for a long time. After I made her orgasm, she said, “Fuck me,” and I knew. It was, at that point, a very quick build to another edge, I asked, and she said yes.

My orgasm was very intense.

I was then told to be back in the cage on Monday morning.

That amount of time in the cage was definitely a level of intensity I had not experienced yet. I hope I get to experience it again, because the feelings I was walking around with were incredible. I’m not sure yet how much of a reset this one orgasm will turn out to be, but I’m very curious.
3 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Night before last, we started fooling around, but within about ten minutes it was determined by my wife that she wasn’t going to orgasm, so we gave up and cuddled and went to sleep.

When we woke up yesterday morning, she started in on me aggressively, and we escalated quickly. She let me out of the cage to fuck her, and then used a bullet vibe on her clit to orgasm while I was inside her. Hard, denied and engaged while feeling those contractions happening around me … honestly what I live for.

Then she locked me back up when we were done. Sweet!
3 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Sunday morning, with no kids in the house, and while cuddling, I propositioned, asking for a release from the cage so we could fuck. She agreed, grabbed the key, and let me out.

We had a pretty normal encounter, and she let me orgasm, and then she told me to lock it back up immediately.

Two orgasms in one week, and with mostly cage time, and I can say the effect of the orgasms has not been as impactful as I would’ve expected.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Haven’t posted in a while. Something happened in November, life got in the way, and our sex life in general took a huge hit. For months.

February finally saw a return to our normal, and on the 24th, as we were getting ready for a date night, my wife said, “I think your outfit needs an accessory you haven’t worn in a while.”

Yes, she meant the cage. I wore it to dinner, and later, as we were engaged, she left it on for a little while, and then let me out to fuck her, but did not let me orgasm. Saturday was inappropriate for the cage, so as we cuddled to sleep she told me she expected me locked back up before bed on Saturday night, the 25th. Last orgasm on the 23rd.

Not sure if were back at it, or this is just a tide me over till things can really get going. Going from masturbating literally everyday, sometimes even twice, to instantly cut off was quite the shock to my system. But it has been pretty awesome. Once again, I’ll take what I can get.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

The ups and downs of our relationship to denial and chastity are challenging for me. When something happens, during one of our “up” times that impacts our ability to connect on a regular basis, my denial comes to a very unsatisfying end as my orgasm to end it will usually come after some discussion. If I’m also caged, it can accidentally follow a long period of being “ignored.”

That happened in November. I follow that with a lot of masturbation, which totally resets my brain. After a couple of months, I’ll start playing with the cage by myself when she’s not around. As I work from home, a lot of February saw me putting the cage on when she left for work for the day, wearing it until lunch or mid-afternoon, followed by masturbation. Not even great fun for me; just brief fantasies.

This particular tease is very up in the air. It’s a “gift”, for my birthday, so I don’t know how “real” this one is. I have just crossed through what I call my aggression phase. About seven days into a fresh denial, I notice a peak in my irritation and anger levels. It drops off almost as fast as it arrives, literally just a day where I’m easily angered. And following that, the affection comes roaring into my system. I’m there now. Starting to think of tasks to make her days easier, longing for hugs and cuddles even more than actual sex.

Gift teases in the past have lasted about two weeks. There’s been no firm mention of a time frame now, only intimations of “a while” and “a long time.” Unfortunately, I know she and I have very different perspectives on “a long time.”

We’ve had two orgasms for her with me caged, and a couple of really good finger teases for me outside of those encounters. Even though I’m feeling extra cuddly this weekend, she’s been a little distant, and I’ve been leaving her be. My best cuddle opportunities are also times when she might prefer sleeping, so I’ve been letting her rest.

April is likely to see another de-railing event. That gives us two months. I’m very curious to see how much of that she uses.
1 x