[Afrinadian] Our new lifestyle begins

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Afrinadian
Last orgasm: 0- 9-2021
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: [Afrinadian] Our new lifestyle begins

Post by Afrinadian »

So last night was different...
Madame's idea of doing things to me was, well, different to my ideas... Madame has a metal collar she uses from time to time, that was used last night. I had paws on and the new ball gag.

Being the doggy, she booted me into the back yard for a while. It was 25C outside so very comfortable and very, very dark.
The highlight for me was when the neighbours cat came wondering by while I was lying on the back deck so I shifted and scared the hell out of the cat...
Then the mosquitoes cames (I hate those things). It took about 10min but I got back inside and away from the blood sucking vermin.
The gag was still in so I was drooling like a tap the entire time.

At 11:30pm Madame decided it was time for bed so the gag came out and on the floor I was.

I don't know why but I was feeling particularly sorry for myself, frustrated that I had no hands and feet upset that I was on the floor and angry about being a slave.
So I tried to get onto the bed. Madame was having none of it though. At 2:30am, she had no patience. After a brief struggle she put down hard and held me on the ground.

This morning she was still angry. I know I'm in for it.

I don't know why I did that. I do want to be a good slave for her but I'd had enough. It was like something inside me just said, NO!!!
I think there something Madame will need to break if she wants to continue on this path. I think it's going to get difficult for a while. :|
1 x
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

...And life blew up!
Madame never had a chance to punish me for that night. Withing a couple of days the rest of our lives encroached on and overtook Madame's plans to continue my training.

I intend to ask Madame if she's still planning on punishing me or if I get a warning but that's not going to happen for at least a week and a half as both of our work lives are exploding right now.

The was a milestone this week though.
August 30 marks 6 years since I became Madame's contracted slave. Apart from medical and sailing commitments, I have been in Chastity the entire time and we have been living an FLR relationship 24\7.
Suddenly it seems that our lifestyle isn't so extreme as we both enjoy experimenting so a look back showed us it's been a gradual journey.
It dawned on me to that 10 years of coming up. The first thing that came to mind was a retreat for Madame and I. I was thinking of some place where I can freely serve her as a slave and have her be in the lap of luxury.
4 years should be long enough to come up with something like that.
1 x
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

Ebb and flow...

The past few months has seen a lot of changes in our lifestyle. Now that September has rolled by, schools are back in full swing, as is work and other commitments. It's been 4 weeks and we're still trying to find our rhythm.
We had some more things come up and blindside us, one of them quite significant which hasn't helped. All seems good now so it's wait and see.

In the meantime, Madame has been working a LOT which has meant some weeks no time for her to do the things she wants.
Though I have found out that Madame has finally decided that I am perminently on the floor in the doggy bed, collared perminently and leashed with a lock at night.
It's not what I wanted to hear but at least I'm not guessing anymore.

The punishment I wrote about never happened, too much time went by before Madame had a chance to deal with it.

This week should hopefully be quieter so maybe Madame can get some pampering.

Madame is really starting to embrace her dominance now. This past weekend a close family friend on her side of the family died so she decided to go to the funeral. There was no discussion about it rather the conversation went something like, I'm going to the funeral on Sunday and I'll be home Monday. You're looking after the kids.
Then while she was away, I was expecting a phonecall like previous trips so she could talk to the kids. Instead, Madame talked directly to the kids cutting me out of the process. When I asked her about it, her response was along the lines of 'You don't have to know. I want your input about the kids of course, but that's where it ends.'

Result, I've been feeling a little sorry for myself. The penny finally dropped that our FLR is not longer just playing at Chastity etc. (I've been telling myself that it's a game)
I've finally come to fully realize that Madame is not the same person I started this journey with. I am a 2nd class citizen in the this relationship and she's calling the shots and loving it!
4 x