[Afrinadian] Our new lifestyle begins

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Afrinadian
Last orgasm: 0- 9-2021
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: [Afrinadian] Our new lifestyle begins

Post by Afrinadian »

Thursday night was... umm... hell.
It wasn't a secret that Madame was going to discipline me on Thursday. However, Madame decided make herself some butter tarts before getting started. She couldn't just get me started on my troubles for the evening, now! She had to make me sit on the floor, naked, serve her drinks or whatever else her heart desired until the butter cookies were ready and she'd tasted one.

After that, she got up and started walking downstairs without a word. I sensed I was to follow, so I did. She never said a word to me, so I figured I'd not jump to any conclusions and get into my waiting position on the theater room downstairs (this means kneeling) expecting, hoping for her to come into this room like normal. There was a pause and a distant, "Come here."

When I walked into the storage room where Madame was waiting, I found she's already found one of our OLD home made spreader bars, some rope (not hard to find rope in our house, we sail) and already had the line passed through the eye-screw and tied to the spreader.

Skipping the dialogue, I was bound to the spreader bar at my wrists, the line went to the ceiling where it passed through the loop on the eye-screw and ran back down. I was wondering where Madame was going to anchor the line. I didn't have to wonder for long, she reached down, grabbed my JB and threaded the rope through it.
"Okay" I though, not thinking it through as usual, "This isn't going to be too bad..." Just then, Madame cinched up the cage, tightening the rope in the process. So now the weight of my arms is holding down the bar and my balls and scrotum are being pulled skyward. Moderately uncomfortable, but tolerable.

It got worse...

Madame disappeared upstairs and I could hear her rummaging through what I assumed was her night stand. She came down shortly after wearing a smile and holding to evil clothes pegs. These clothes pegs aren't the nice ones you get from Walmart, these are the Dollar Store Specials... They are rough and they hold on tight!!! As soon as I saw them, I knew what was in store... They very quietly and efficiently found their way onto my nipples! I was uncomfortable before, now I was in pain.
Madame simply said, "Play with your nipples, and this is what you get! They are MINE and MINE to play with, not yours." She turned around, turned off the light, closed the door and went to watch TV.

There I stood, contemplating my predicament.

It was painful to start with, but then after about 10min, the pain subsides to an ache. another 10, 20, 30min later (I have no idea), the pain starts to come back through the ache. This is when things start to suck. When this pain starts, it slowly grows and grows. eventually, you are going to break, It's just a matter of time.

According to our contract, I was to be locked for 2hrs. I figure I lasted about 1hr with the pegs on. at that point, I was able to wiggle enough to get them off. MISTAKE!!! Never remove a restraint! Always call Madame. When I figured this out, it was too late, I couldn't bear to put it on again, so I figured I'd wear my most pitiful face and admit my wrong.

I was lucky. When Madame came in, she did put the pegs back on my nipples, but only for a short time to see if I would pull away. I know this test, so, as painful as it was, I didn't budge. She removed the peg.

After some questioning as to why I removed the peg, Madame was satisfied but apparently, either she wasn't done, or I still had time on the clock, so the peg found its way to my ear lobe and I was left there again.

About an hour later, she came back and I had to promise not to touch any more, and if I did, I have to tell her just after the kids go to bed so I can get more discipline. I have to admit. It's hard being honest when I know that I'm going to be subjected to that, but I know that if I don't tell her and she finds out, It'll be MUCH, MUCH worse.

Tonight (Saturday) I was also told that when Madame gets home from work, I am now be naked and kneeling, ready to great her as she walks into the house. If I'm not, I get put back into what is now known as the rack.
---
I have to take this opportunity to make a comment... When we started this journey, I was looking for a way to have my orgasms controlled. I have learned a valuable lesson since July when the first agreement was drawn up. NEVER, and I mean NEVER sign anything like that unless you are fully prepared for what may come. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that my very vanilla wife would become this raging dominatrix!

We do take time to talk honestly and openly about our feelings and opinions. It's on a Sunday afternoon as the kids usually go down for a nap so we can talk openly and not in code.

It's weird, because even though the documents say one thing, I always had in mind the fantasy that I'd be used more as a sex slave than anything. What I'm finding now is Madame has become very comfortable with this agreement and is continuing to become more confident too.
As a result, I have found that being naked all the time isn't quite as fun as I'd thought it to be. I tried to re-negotiate and was fed a string of sarcasm and soundly shut down.
I'm also finding that Madame is starting to use discipline as a threat. I don't know if she'd follow through, but after Thursday I'm going to play it safe for a while before I pluck up the courage to test any boundaries again.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy being slave to Madame. I'm just finding it a bit nerve-wracking at the moment as I have come to the stark realization that I am truly not in control at all and really am owned.

I trust Madame with my life and we do have a very strong and loving relationship. When I write, I only write about one aspect of our lives and that may produce a rather polarized very of our relationship.

Opinions are welcome.
1 x
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

November through January is an insanely busy time for me as it's the busiest time of the year at work. When I get home, all I want to do is collapse on the couch and nap -- I'm exhausted.
Madame has been gracious during this time as she knows how much stress I'm under and how exhausted I get.

Having said that however, Madame has decided that she wanted another way to let me know that I'm a slave now.
She collared me! :shock: Madame didn't want anything too obvious, expensive or something I could break. But she also didn't want something I could take off. So, she bought a couple of dog collars, something you'd put on a lap dog they are 7" long and look really much more like a chain that a guy would wear. It was quite humiliating really, Madame brought them home and instructed me to cut the big loops off the ends and join the two chains together so they would fit me. I had to use a cutting wheel on my dremel then open a couple of links in order to join the chains. Once the modification was done, Madame literally crimped theopen link to close the collar around my neck using a pair of heavy duty pliers.

I've tried hard to remove the collar. It's on for good unless it's cut off. I've also been warned that if it comes off without her expressed permission, I would be in for a HUGE world of hurt.

Madame has also recently decided that she wants to buy a realistic penis dildo as I'm too small and don't do her any good. I understand this as it's been a frustration of mine since we were married too. Thanks to JB, I also never get bigger than exactly 1". The catch though is that if there's a dildo on the scene, I'm not going to be let out anytime soon -- after all, what would she want to do that for?

I'm horny as hell, so I tried to ask today if I could cum sometime and was soundly shut down with, "You are not allowed to ask for that." Madame has also told me at other times that I'm exactly where she wants me and that I please her the best when I'm horny and wanting release. My penis is also apparently only good as a pee tube and nothing more so I should bother asking. She has also stated that she has no desire to allow me to orgasm anytime soon, that's for her to decide, I am to serve her and ensure she gets all the orgasms she requires. After all, that's the way it's supposed to be.

To be fair to Madame, When I was last locked up, she did warn me that this time I'd be in for a very long time as she'd decided that she wants to become fully comfortable with her role and confident that eventually, when I do get an orgasm, it's her decision, on her timing and know that I'm 100% no longer dominant.
I asked her about a week ago, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much she's enjoying our new dynamic. She responded with a 9.5/10 stating she doesn't like that she has to discipline me still but my training iscoming along nicely. :o Madame went on to say that 2017 was going to be the year she learns to be more harsh. She's determined to not feel guilty sating no to allowing orgasms & instructing me to perform any task she desires. Madame then promised to be tougher where discipline is concerned. I guess that's where the collar and dildo come in? Collar for me, Dildo for her?

I've only been locked for 3 1/2 months so far (since October 6th), but I have to admit, It feels like a year. I find myself fantasizing about getting an erection, about the feel of erotic pleasure and about the feel of an orgasm.
I can't help but feel those things are now reserved for men who have real dicks who are able to actually pleasure a woman with them and as such, I'm now relegated to pleasuring Madame with a dildo she wants me to buy and to re-enforce my subordinate position, I'm not even allowed to get a stap-on harness for it -- as I'd be on top I guess.

Having a tough time at the moment... signing off for now...
0 x
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

So... I brought up my concerns with Madame...

As it turns out, she'd been thinking too. The discussion took several hours between kids, dinner and life. What came out of it? Madame decided that's I need to stop worrying about being let out. When I eventually plucked up the courage to ask I'd be let out eventually, her response was swift and blunt. "No, you're locked permanently." :shock:
I asked why and she responded that because it was too short to give her an orgasm during PIV, it was no use to her except as a play thing with which to make me squirm.
Madame, by the way, has also decided to buy a dildo with which I am supposed to please her. (Harness not allowed)
Madame has also ordered a flogger.
BCWYWF!!!
0 x
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

I AM ...SO ...HORNY!!!

Madame's dildo arrived today along with her flogger, and she's excited to try it out. She even jokingly asked if I wanted dick. The only thing I could think to say was, "if you want to peg me, that's up to you." (Truthfully, I might live to regret those words)
That dildo is 8" long, 1.25" diameter! It's hollowed out for a harness, heck! I'm about small enough to fit inside the hollowed out part!!!

Honestly, Madame has told me I'm too small, I'm just a bit scared that she might enjoy the dildo more than me. If so, then I'm going to be in JB for a long, long time.

We'll see I guess.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

With my wife, I've been locked and worn a strap-on for the last few years. We've had great luck with the Doc Johnson leather harness that's for both men and women to wear. It's 2 thin straps between the legs, so your original equipment can fit between. I find that the dildo pushes down on me in my CB and feels fantastic. Like actual sex, with numbing creme on the head and shaft, but really good sensation in the lower shaft and base. I get and stay harder with giving strap-on sex, than I did with regular sex. Not using my penis for conventional sex, has opened up so much in terms of embracing chastity and exploring other ways that one can enjoy pleasure.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

Wow! I though this board had died, I'm so happy to see it as I really enjoyed journaling here.

Since 2017, we have continued our life of FLR chastity so I will start writing here again.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Afrinadian wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:45 pm Wow! I though this board had died...
No, we've been tootlin' right along. Welcome back.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021

Post by timmyboy38 »

Afrinadian wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:45 pm Wow! I though this board had died, I'm so happy to see it as I really enjoyed journaling here.

Since 2017, we have continued our life of FLR chastity so I will start writing here again.
Would love an update!
1 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

We'll, it's mid May 2022 now...
This year has been weird with Chastity being more off than on again. Madame has been super busy working crazy opposite hours to me so when one of us is at work, the other is either resting, doing chores or looking after our kids.
Very little time and energy has been left for us.
It hasn't helped that I've had ongoing health issues and the kids have been picking things up from school.

Anyway, things have started quieting down a bit (hopefully it continues) and Madame decided to shift things back into high gear.
It seems she has found out she REALLY enjoys the power in our FLR.
We've gone from 0 to 100Mph in about a month and Madame says that I'm so small that she doesn't get anything out of PIV except messy.

As a result Madame decided the reasonable thing to do is lock me up again. This time, she's assured me that it's perminent except for the continued CT scans and urine testing I have to do every 3mths.

Madame has gone to some significant lengths this time to let me know that she's in charge and it's not going to change. She's even got a keyholder tattoo that almost takes up her entire forearm and has told me I'm getting a matching one which will include my slave number as a reminder that I'm her property.

Last fall I was a little foolish and shared a couple of fantasies I had. The first one was one of abjectification where she places me in storage when she's done with me and goes out for her day.

The other was being locked in a dog cage for the night or for another storage scenario.

Big mistake...

Madame took me up on the storage room fantasy and locked me up one morning when I was starting to get ready for work.
It went something like, "oh, you're calling in sick today. Stay in bed till the kids have left for school then stay in uniform (stay naked)"
Immediately after they left, Madame made me go to the washroom and led me downstairs while leashed.
There, I found the store room with a 10mm steel cable attached to the ring in the ceiling. Before I fully grasped what was going on, I was padlocked by a new collar to the steel cable, hands bound, lights out, door closed and locked and Madame was gone!

I was alone in the store room and was alone in the house -- Madame had left for work (4-5 hrs)

I have to admit, it was really boring. Though I was dripping like a leaky tap.

After a couple of hours, I was in a bit of trouble... I needed to pee.
Madame left me a bucket though so I was in luck.
Trouble was that my hands were bound... Anyway I peed in the bucket in my own house. How degrading! (oh wait, Madames house)

The rest of the time was uneventful as Madame had left my cell phone in the room supposedly out of reach... I was able to get it so I watched a movie.

We decided that was a one-off event (afaik) as we both had safety concerns.

As for the second fantasy, the dog cage is difficult to explain to a teenager and a tween since we don't have a dog so Madame has been reluctant to get one, not to mention, large dog cages are expensive.
Madame has starting leashing me to that bed. This happens every night without fail and when I asked why, her answer is simply, "I like this"

The bedtime routine is this.
Madame gets into bed first. I am to wait I on my knees in uniform next to the bed for permission to enter her bed
Since Madame started leashing me, she's starting calling me her dog.
Many nights after leashing me and making me wait 5-10min on my knees, she'll say something like, "okay little doggy, you can hop in"

It's been about a month since I've had any attention but I'm not allowed to ask for pleasure, only punishment or training so I asked for punishment.

Madame agreed reluctantly. Though never said anything about it all night and I know not to ask our bring it up more than once.
As we started going through our bedtime routine, I got leashed up and was kneeling in uniform like normal except I noticed Madame was folding a lot of blankets.

Turns out she decided to make a doggy be for me. That was my punishment though I had to bring her to climax first. Unfortunately for me, this involves her edging me as it gets her off.
When she was satisfied it was a matter of, "okay, off you get, your bed's down there."
... And that's where I spent the night.

That was Thursday this week. On Friday evening I asked her what she thought.
It wasn't much of a conversation after that. She's changed.
As an answer Madame simply said:

1: ANY time we are alone you are to be naked
2: You are NEVER allowed on furniture (unless kids or visitors are around)
3: You are NEVER allowed to use Madame's bathroom unless we have visitors staying the night.
4: You are to be leashed every night
5: You will sleep in a doggy bed EVERY NIGHT unless Madame is not home or you are invited into bed.

Then Madame led me to her bathroom and fitted a new, much smaller, Chastity device she had purchased.

It's Sunday now. We have house guests for the weekend, Madame has been working nights and I'm still getting used to the new cage. I started with a JB that was 2" this new one is 0.75" and narrower too and Madame really likes the look of it.
So far it seems very well fitted. There's little chance of escape and it is so small it feels like I have no penis.

Tonight Madame is home and I anticipate I'll learn what happens when I go to bed.

I do plan on giving regular updates now. I've been gone far too long.
3 x
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

timmyboy38 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:07 pm
Afrinadian wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:45 pm Wow! I though this board had died, I'm so happy to see it as I really enjoyed journaling here.

Would love an update!
Thanks @timmyboy38 , I plan on posting regularly.
2 x