[curioustncpl] return to chastity

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
curioustncpl

[curioustncpl] return to chastity

Post by curioustncpl »

So you may have seen my posts in another thread. I've been locked since Wednesday with about 10 minutes out late Wednesday to masterbate in front of her. I had no idea jacking off in front of her would feel so humiliating but not in a way that turned me on to the point of cumming faster. Anyways, I'm in the middle of my 5 day lockup and it's great and sucks at the same time. All I have to do is think of the cage or my wife for a moment and the tightness comes. Because it's a cb6000 it's not the most comfortable. More importantly, the hygiene issues with the closed cage turns her off, but she's the one that told me to put it on. Praying we'll upgrade to an open metal device soon. Hopefully a metal one will also help with the comfort. The last time we did chastity I had a key on me at all times just in case. It's different this time because she took my keys away from me so it's 100% up to her when I get out. It makes the chastity more real this time and more difficult. I doubt she'll ever keep me locked more than about a week but I never know. All I know is I'm locked for 5 days and according to her dice game my fate lies in her decision. Could get out, fuck, Jack off. Roll dice to extend my lockup. I can handle the denial, it's the pain and discomfort with the ring around the balls, the pinching....The normal stuff everyone complains about. Hopefully I'll figure that stuff out without bothering her about it and making her lose interest again. We're so close to upgrading to metal, I don't want to screw that up. Anyways, wish me luck.
0 x
Currently wearing MM Jailbird
curioustncpl

Re: [curioustncpl] return to chastity

Post by curioustncpl »

And damn, due to the horrible hygiene issues, we've stopped with the chastity until i can get a better device. We can't afford the MM's yet, but i need a decent metal device that will work until i can look into MM in a few months, or maybe next fall. i go to basic training for the army in a few months, and no point in spending hundreds on something that i won't be able to wear until i get back from basic training. Any advice on a decent metal device that will work. If it fits similar to the CB6000 or better, that's all that matters at this point. i can handle the cb6000 with the 2nd largest ring (i think 1.75"). i do fill the cage so going with a shorter cage might not work.

Here's a couple i found, but i don't think either are stainless steel. However, i've read that if you spray it with some clearcoat spray paint that helps keep it from rusting. i just need it to work until i can afford the higher end device. What do you think:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FEYS5LI/ref ... GICVUOLESR
or
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FOKJFFC/ref ... NQMBE27L3M
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

My observations.

First one listed;
They don't state the base ring size. This is important for comfort.

Second one listed;
If a 2" base ring will work, okay. Will a 4" cage be okay? CB6000 is 3". A 1/4" can make a difference in a custom device. You're adding 1".

Have you considered this one?
http://www.amazon.com/Master-Series-Cha ... sbs_hpc_26
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
curioustncpl

Post by curioustncpl »

I have considered that one. My concern is 2fold. Both are pinching. Hinged rings seem dangerous to me and there seems to be a lot of play between the ring and the cage. Seems like that would cause a lot of pinching too. Do you or anyone else have experience with that one? I found a few more that I'm interested in and am waiting for emails back for specs/dimensions.
0 x