[Herslaveboi] my blog

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Herslaveboi

[Herslaveboi] my blog

Post by Herslaveboi »

Not sure im allowed to put this here but i guess ill find out when a mod approves this msg or not

I already have a blog at http://herchastityslaveboi.blogspot.com/?m=1 hoping to get some views and maybe comments from here on it 8-)

Herslaveboi
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: [Herslaveboi] my blog

Post by Tom Allen »

Bloggers are all insecure attention whores who will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.

Naturally, we'd hope that you'd write a bit here, but personal blogs offer a bit more freedom. Either way is fine.
0 x
Herslaveboi

Post by Herslaveboi »

A lot has happened recently. Im currently unlocked because myforeverqueen decided she didnt wanna play anymore. We talked alot and she realized there was things she didnt wanna give up about the game tho. So im hoping we reach a compermise. I have decided i have to let her play tho she knows what i want so ima just let her run with it.

More info on blog at http://herchastityslaveboi.blogspot.com/?m=1 hopefully she will be postong her side there soon also. Feel free to comment here or on blog with input

Herslaveboi
0 x
Herslaveboi

Post by Herslaveboi »

Ive made quite a few posts on my blog at http://herchastityslaveboi.blogspot.com/?m=1 some fun things and some problems. Still really looking for some help but i really dont wanna retype my problems onto here...
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I took a look at your blog a couple of times but honestly I cannot read it. The small white on black text is just too hard for my eyes to focus on.

If you think that you have a problem that the members here can help you with you should bring it to them, not ask them to come to you. You are much more likely to get a response.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Herslaveboi wrote:Ive made quite a few posts on my blog...some fun things and some problems. Still really looking for some help but i really dont wanna retype my problems onto here...
And there's part of your problem- your attitude and your lack of willingness to put forth the effort to necessary to achieve the results that you want. It seems as though you want others, including your 'Queen', to do for you while you do little or nothing to facilitate it. It's all about *you* and what you want others to do *for* you. "Hey everybody, I don't feel like having discussions here, just come read my blog and solve all of my problems for me."

Actually, you wouldn't have to re-type anything, you could cut and paste but you seem to be too lazy to do even that much, along with being too lazy to use spell-check. I read your blog, every poorly written, poorly spelled and grammatically incorrect post. You come across as a lazy, immature spoiled brat who somehow got stuck in an adult body. Lately I've been trying to resist the urge to be the 'grammar police' but your writing is so bad that I think it is indicative of your base problem and needs to be remarked on- I'm guessing that you lazed your way through school, doing the absolute minimum that you could do to 'get by' for however long it was that you bothered to go...and I'm guessing that you probably do the same thing at your job (security guard?), which doesn't bode well for your future...and that you do the same in your relationship with your 'Queen', which doesn't bode well for your marriage.

On the surface, you are claiming that you want to be 'her slave boy' and be locked in chastity...but you only want to do it on *your* terms, you want her to play by *your* rules- topping from the bottom and making her a slave to *your* desires. I really don't think that's going to work out well for either of you. You need to grow up and stop being so selfish.

This response probably sounds harsh to you, and it probably isn't what you wanted to hear, but reality isn't always what you want it to be...sooner or later you will have to learn that, and it's probably better to learn it sooner.

Final thought for now- unless the two of you gain a sudden dose of maturity, the situation with 'FW' is likely to turn into a major catastrophe.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
ellensburgcuck

Post by ellensburgcuck »

I have to say I have some sympathy with Twisted here - the forum is here not on your site
0 x
Herslaveboi

Post by Herslaveboi »

Sry i didnt mean to offend. Didnt realize ppl had a problem with what i was asking. I only use the internet on my phone so some things like cut and paste not as easy as u think. I also dont care much about my writing. I would not say im lazy in all aspects but i am not a writer. I will admit i did try topping from the bottom and did want 2 much control. She also did not want to take control

We have broken up tho not just because of this stuff. We really were not making eachother happy and not just in the bedroom. When we started this i really didn't know she felt this way. Chastity was definitely a eye opening experience. I have started to talk to a amazing lady who is actually interested in caging me. Not sure anything will come of that but for now its good to have a interested friend.

Again sorry i upset you by asking to use a different sight. To be honest this one gives my phone lots of problems. I can almost guarantee that i will read more of what is writen here but this maybe my last post. Some of u would prolly prefer that
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Herslaveboi wrote:Sry i didnt mean to offend. Didnt realize ppl had a problem with what i was asking. I only use the internet on my phone so some things like cut and paste not as easy as u think. I also dont care much about my writing.
I too did have difficulty in following your posts but I understand now that you have explained about having to use your phone to post. I have used my phone several times to respond but I keep it short since I find it frustrating.

As for your comment about "I also dont care much about my writing". Well if that's the way you feel then why should we care very much about reading it!
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

locked4her55 wrote:As for your comment about "I also dont care much about my writing". Well if that's the way you feel then why should we care very much about reading it!
That was my thought too, and frankly, perhaps the crux of the problem- not caring. My prediction came true, but much sooner even than I expected.

Unfortunately, life is not like a video game, 'cheat codes' rarely work and there is no 'reset' where you can start from scratch with a clean slate if you don't like your results.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted