[locknload] The courage to click the lock

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
locknload

Re: [locknload] The courage to click the lock

Post by locknload »

We decided to take no chances: condom use was mandatory. Unless the guy has been celibate in the last few weeks and has a negative STD test in hand, the risk of long-term issues is not worth it to us (pregnancy would not be an issue). And how would we trust that he's been celibate? We got to know our Craigslist guy pretty well through email and our initial meeting, but didn't quiz him on sexual style for reasons mentioned in my previous post. We will stress style compatibility if we do this again.
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
locknload

Re: [locknload] The courage to click the lock

Post by locknload »

The last few months have been a period of change. We started getting into the swinging lifestyle, and right after that her job went hardcore intense, demanding 60 hours a week, and I went through the process of getting a job in city 90 minutes from here. She is now looking for a job there so we can move. Hopefully we'll have time for one another once again! Our sex life got really good but has now eroded to only weekends - we're just too tired during the weeks with her hours and my commute. With growing sexual frustration has come ab renewed desire in me for chastity. Last weel I dug out my old cage and wore it overnight, the first time in months. My interest seems to vary according to my sexual frustration level. The more frustrated I am, the greater my desire for a physical expression thereof. I am getting comfortable enough in my new job to take a chance and wear a device to my new office now. I hope things break loose soon and we settle back in to frequent sex! Last time I got frustrated I almost had her lock me up while she fucked another guy while giving him the key to my device! Fortunately I was free last time we did a MFM. I'm not sure I could handle being in the position of surrendering all that to another guy!
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently