[locknload] The courage to click the lock

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
catkar

Re: [locknload] The courage to click the lock

Post by catkar »

locknload wrote:But my KH told me I am responsible for all dental expenses...
Lol! Thank you, that's great! It will close up, if the piercing is removed, but there's a lot of truth to the sitting to pee thing. There are ways around it, once it's healed.. For myself, it was perfect. The discomfort and disadvantages of the ball-capture devices were far worse, and in fact, I'm still healing from a pressure sore from my last one (mostly healed now after 2 weeks.). There was also a big issue for me with the ability to escape - not always an issue with others. You simply can't escape a PA. It's a friggin hole in your dick, for heaven's sake! :-) I guess a lot depends on how committed to it you are. My KH and I are totally all in on this, so it turned out to be an easy choice, and I'm very happy with the results. Going on 3 weeks with the PA and my custom cage!
0 x
Currently wearing PA-attached device that I built myself....see my posting elsewhere for instructions on building your own...
locknload

Post by locknload »

Well we are on the last couple of days of our much-anticipated vacation. We had talked a good bit about finding a guy to fuck her while I watched, locked up in my cage. As reality has dawned, she has proven to really be into the fantasy I shared with her. She has been growing more and more horny the week we have been in this metropolitan area, to the point where she encouraged me to find someone on Craigslist to fuck her while I watched. So far, we have had some interest, but nothing has worked out.

We fly home in 48 hours, back to our regular cycles, and it looks like my cuckold fantasy will have to wait. We're both ok with this. Playing with the idea has been thrilling. We even took a hot picture of her to send to potential CL bulls, which was new for us. Also, she dressed up in a push-up bra that doesn't cover her nipples and went out to a bar, sitting separately to see if anyone would pick her up. I was locked in my cage, with the key hung prominently around her neck, intending to explain our kink to anyone who asked. Sadly, the town rolls up the streets early this time of year, and the place was dead. We returned to our hotel room and brought her to a massive orgasm, with me still happily locked up. We may try the next night or two, but I feel like the wave just broke.

These steps have been thrilling for repressed ex-vanilla me. We have walked some steps down the fantasy road, and loved it. She may yet blossom into a full-on chastity mistress. Time will tell. Now she still tends to lead tentatively - she is sweet and has no desire to inflict pain on me or anyone else. I think she'll slowly learn to bring me more of the perverse pleasure that teasing and denial bring, and we'll both grow within and together.
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
locknload

Post by locknload »

We just returned home from vacation. I have learned that once work pressure is removed and some fantasy is injected, my gal can be quite the sex kitten! The wave I mentioned hadn't broken, only pulled back tomcome crashing in again.

We both woke up the last full morning of vacation all horny and playing in bed. We "discussed" finding a bull to cuckold me with her that night before leaving the next morning, but in the end we ended up having hot one-on-one dually-climactic sex, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Now that we're back, she says she's allowed me to cum far too much recently and it's time for me to be locked up again, for a good, long time. Of course, locked up for us is mostly figurative, since I wear a device less than half the time. But it was good to wake up playing and fantasizing, and sometimes just letting loose.

Now back to reality, and cum time is over for a while.
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

Seems that the cuckold fantasy has kept sex kitten longing to play with her toy. We kept talking about having another guy fuck her with me watching, resulting in the placement of a craigslist ad seeking another guy to take part in this. I didn't post any pictures, but still got about 80 responses, most of them in the first day. She works a lot, and it's my fantasy she's letting me run with, so I handled answering the emails and culling the "herd." We thinned it down to a half dozen and sent out a couple pictures of her, then decided on the first to meet. The plan was to meet several for short meetings in a bar for a drink, with them knowing she'd be wearing a skirt with no panties, and we'd see how the chemistry went. So Wednesday night last week we met the first guy, an appealing guy who seemed fairly experienced in the swinging scene. We sat around a circular, private booth, with her in between him and me. I sat slightly apart from her, signalling to him he could move in - I was just there to watch. I hadn't cum for 11 days, but I wasn't locked up. Knowing how to handle first-timers, he moved in slowly. For me, it was a fascinating experience. As he slowly move closer to her during our vivid, easy conversation, I experienced alternating feelings of violation and excitement. When he got right up beside her and I realized his hand was well up her skirt, I realized that the excitement well overcame the sense of violation. While his hand explored her crotch, the conversation carried on on various subjects, none of which having to do with what was going on under the table. A couple of times her train of thought got lost, and I knew she was really digging this. At one point while he was just doing with his hands during conversation, I noticed that he was showing me a small vibrator. Boy did that ratchet up my excitement! Having planned before hand that this encounter would go no further on the first night, after a couple of drinks we parted ways, with her giving him a deep goodbye kiss. We talked all about the evening our drive home, and we immediately jumped into bed, where I could lick her pussy until she came. She was so wet! We knew we had found our guy. After receiving confirmation of his interest to move forward with us by email, I canceled the ad and all the dates we had scheduled with other guys. We plan to meet in about a week to complete my fantasy of watching her get fucked by another guy.

This seems a cold, flat way of describing what to me is a monumental life event. It is difficult at this point to describe the feelings I experienced on watching the woman I deeply love be intimately fondled by another man, a man who I invited to do so while I watched at close distance. This enactment clearly turned my girl on, though I remain certain that she is going through with this because she knows it excites me, not simply because she wants to be fucked by another guy. This puts her and a win – win situation. Our fulfillment of this fantasy does not involve chastity anymore, though it was part of the original fantasy, with me being locked up and watching this. As I have said before, she is not strongly assertive in her role as a chastity Mistress. But she knows that I will more likely go through with this in proportion to my horniness, so she does not let me come anymore than once every week or two now. My participation in the ultimate fulfillment of this threesome experience is yet to be determined, but we do not plan to have me locked up during it. I will probably warm her up with foreplay, then turn her over to him. Depending on the experience, I may or may not follow up with her after he is done.

My feelings vary back-and-forth a little bit on how I will react to watching her get fucked by another guy, but I will not burden you all with these feelings. Since this story of my journey has veered from chastity into a threesome, I am not sure I will bother you all anymore with my story. I think it is quite likely we will follow through and do this, but I cannot foresee exactly how I would feel on the other side. But I feel doubt is completely natural in this situation, and I would be suspicious if I didn't have any doubts. But I do know that I was highly excited watching her secretly get played with in front of my eyes, and I suspect any trepidation I feel will be subsumed in this excitement also.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Since this story of my journey has veered from chastity into a threesome, I am not sure I will bother you all anymore with my story. I think it is quite likely we will follow through and do this...
:o

You think you can lead us on and then just leave us hanging? Why...you vicious, sadistic little... :evil:

Don't you dare! I'm holding my breath until your next entry, if I croak it's *your* fault. :cry:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locknload

Post by locknload »

We are scheduled to enact this fantasy of me watching another guy fuck my gal this weekend. We were going to do so last weekend, but for reasons I won't go into, I backed out the morning of the planned event. Our third-party was very magnanimous in our postponement. He is experienced in the swinging scene and seems to know how to move first timers like us along slowly to keep us comfortable. Other guys we talked to about doing this came on too strong, giving me the impression that they would be hard to get rid of if things didn't go well among the three of us.

I told our guy when we postponed that it wasn't that we weren't interested in going through with this, but that we needed more time to become comfortable with the idea. He said take your time, I know it will be worth it. After having his fingers in her pussy at a bar when we first met, he is eager to get together again. I don't blame him. Her pussy is tight and was very wet when we met him. When we meet to complete this fantasy, I hope he doesn't wear her out so I can fuck her after him. Sorry voyeurs, he will be wearing a condom so I will not be going sloppy seconds. The idea is somewhat appealing, but the idea of catching a lifelong disease is a damper on the little extra level of excitement. It will be exciting enough to watch his hard cock slide all the way into her tight, wet pussy.
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

I watched the woman I love get fucked by another man tonight. It was a profound experience that I'm still processing, 4 hours after the event. Chastity was not involved, so I'm not sure details are appropriate in this forum. I just wanted to let anyone who was curious after my previous posts that the deed is done. It was quite a ride getting here, and on this side of it I'm happy, though I'm still coming to grips with this and my conclusions are still forming themselves in my mind. In any event I enjoyed it and our relationship has grown in only positive ways.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Chastity was not involved, so I'm not sure details are appropriate in this forum.
Talk about T&D...don't leave us hanging. It doesn't have to be directly involved, and this is *your* area- whatever you feel is appropriate, is. There are a number of us interested in this aspect as an adjunct to chastity play.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locknload

Post by locknload »

Well. I posted a long description for you last night, TM. And today I do not see it posted. I don't think I have the energy to rewrite the whole thing. So I'll give you the highlights.

After a couple of false starts with other guys, we finally met a guy from Craigslist who wold follow through all the way with us. We met him for drinks on Thursday night last week. My woman wore a skirt with no panties, which he eventually discovered there in the bar. She was very wet, so he enjoyed what he found. :) We had determined beforehand that the first meeting would not involve sex, so my gal and I talked about whether we wanted to go all the way with this guy, after I licked and fucked her hot, wet pussy. We agreed he was good for us, so I emailed him and we arranged to meet Saturday night.

We met for dinner (I didn't taste a bite) and then moved to his condo a couple miles away - he was good enough to host. We had talked in email about having a glass of wine and him giving her a back rub, with the intention of warming her up and calming her nerves. He waited exactly as long as one swallow of wine before starting to kiss her. He then moved down, enjoying her exposed nipples above the push up bra, and then moved down to her thighs above her skirt. It was obvious to us both that he was going in, so she stripped and gave him full access. He started licking her wet pussy there on the couch, and I got undressed on the nearby other couch, watching intently. She was physically ready for the activities - I'd seen to that before we left to meet him - so he had a very wet reception. But his style of oral sex giving was all wrong for her. She likes slow and easy - he was quick and strong. I give her blame for this - she was really hot and inviting. But neither of us had time to really get into this totally new experience. I could tell from her body language that his sexual style didn't turn her on, and this, combined with my nervousness, reduced my excitement terminally. That is to say, I never could get hard the whole evening.

After he'd licked her pussy and nipples all over, and having stuck four fingers in her tight pussy - what a waste, stretching out such a tight pussy, and not her preference, either - we moved to his king-sized bed. He got on the edge of the bed and she started sucking his cock. I sat on the edge of the bed and got out my phone to take some pictures. His quick, slightly aggressive style didn't quite suit her here again, with him telling her to get on her knees to suck his dick. She ignored him - she gets on her knees for no person - but continued to give him a really good blow job. He got nice and hard and then told her to lay back on the bed. He put on a condom and slipped his cock into her wet, swollen pussy, being sure to give me a good view. After a couple changes of position he got behind her and came in her pussy doggy style.

She really needed to cum, so she laid back on the bed and masturbated to an orgasm with us watching. She then wanted me to fuck her, but as mentioned before, I was having a power failure despite all efforts, so she laid me back on the bed. I really needed to cum, so it didn't take long for her oral powers to draw a huge load out of me. It was somewhat embarrassing to not get hard in front of another guy, who had no such troubles, but I've had the occasional problem with that the last few years (I'm only 48, damn!), so I was mentally prepared. We had all cum, so we lounged around on the bed a few minutes before getting dressed again and returning to our neglected bottle of wine. We sat around and talked about many things, and not so much what we were really there for, and left after finishing all the wine within an hour.

In conclusion, I am very glad to have gone through with this. It was a long roller-coaster 2-month-long experience placing the ad, screening the dozens of responses ( a whole separate topic, way off topic here), meeting a couple of guys who seemed interested but backed out, and finally the whole complete experience. The heights of the anticipation were huge. All we had to do was talk about what we were going to do with another guy and she would get wet. I do love licking her wet pussy! Taking her out to a bar wearing a skirt with no panties and watching a guy explore and discover her wet, swollen pussy lips was so very exciting. The actual event, apart from being backed out on, was the most disappointing part of the whole fantasy. I don't blame our guy for this. We purposely did not script the night of the full encounter; I wanted to let him have rein and enjoy himself, perhaps showing me things about her I did not know. While this made for mediocre sex, I did learn that I know my woman well and can read precisely what turns her on or doesn't, even when I'm not the one touching her. I was somewhat humiliated to not get hard and do what I wanted to do that night, namely fuck her right after he had, but I knew this might happen and wasn't too surprised by this. If he'd gone slowly and given ME time to get accustomed to this, if his oral technique had been more to her liking and thus worked her up even more, and if I wasn't so prone to being nervous, things might have gone differently in the wood department. Way too many strikes against me! The situation was the issue with me; the next morning when we woke up caressing at home in bed, I quickly got hard and gently fucked her and came (she was still a bit sore). So all came out well in the end. :)

Would we do it again? Yes, I'm game, but probably not with this same guy. Our sexual styles are too far apart. But the whole experience was so exciting, and I have some exciting pictures that I still look at at least a couple times a day. My gal asked for a break for a while before finding another guy to do this with, and I'm not sure how long that break may be. This really increased the communication between me and my gal. She has always been the adventuresome one, and she has corrupted my repressed ass. :) I felt that our relationship was strong, and that we were both secure in it. But I never could be completely sure until we went through with it (this was not done as a test, by the way). Somebody else in this forum said that seeing a guy stick his cock in your woman's pussy was something that you'd better feel sure you can take, because "you can't unsee that." The phrase stuck in my mind the whole way through this process - thank you, and I'm not being sarcastic. But I felt exactly zero jealousy in watching him fuck her. I had slight qualms about seeing them kiss, but I know her well enough to know that she is quite able to separate sex from feelings (though not with me!)... that felt more intimate to me than PIV sex somehow. But it was all part of the encounter, and I was ready to see that. Our sex life is great now, and it may be that our curiosity is satiated now. I would have liked to have found someone we felt inclined to meet once in a while for more sex, but I just don't see this happening with this guy, and my gal agrees. Since things are going so well, why would we want to bring possible drama into things? Well, it's exciting, so who knows...

If anyone wants to know more about this, or has other questions, I would welcome them, either here or in private messages. Talking more about this helps me process it more completely. I sure hope this posts this time!
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Thanks for the update. Sounds like the guy was less considerate than he could have been, but that's always a possibility with using craigslist and not really knowing someone very well. I suspect that if Mrs. Twisted were to do more than just talk about it, she would *not* be inclined to use craigslist. She would have to know the person better...especially since she wouldn't want to have to use a condom.
0 x