[locknload] The courage to click the lock

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KeyheldHubby

Re: [locknload] The courage to click the lock

Post by KeyheldHubby »

Additionally, I have often been in a slightly cranky mood much of the time. In my experience, a general mood set soon during a period of chastity and doesn't vary whole lot until I cum again. Does anyone else experience this feeling of being locked into a certain mood during a whole chastity period?
Not a "cranky" mood at all. More anxious I would say. Of course, I've never been locked up for a "long" period as some of the veterans on this forum would count it, typically never more than 10 days or so before Mrs. KHH lets me out for a really nice O.

But even when locked, I find my mood swings wildly. Interestingly, none of the moods are ever what I would consider adverse - they range from pure horniness, to lust, to amorous, to loving, to romantic, etc. All "good" things, I would think. Of course, I also experience a lot of my plain vanilla analytical self, mainly during the day when I'm working. But even then, I'm frequently overcome (almost) with the unquenchable desire to go down on my wife. Being in chastity has brought that desire to the forefront more than ever before. I haven't updated my own profile in a couple of days, but the last two nights I've begged Mrs. KHH to let me go down on her and - with her permission - did so for up to 45 minutes of gentle licking. Two nights ago, I even went so far as to wake her up after she had been asleep for close to 2 hours (I woke up myself with this urgent craving) and asked to go down on her. Kind of like the feeling, and Mama doesn't seem to mind either!
0 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.
locknload

Post by locknload »

I have been chaste for over 15 days now, and I must say my mood has been vastly better than last time, which lasted 16 days. I was really ready to cum and start over last time. I have found that a cretain mood locks in during a chastity period. This time has been mellow, eager for more. Last time was often cranky, ready to punt and start over. The start over really woked. No matter how many times I have been teased, and I have been teased, I have not gotten into an ill mood from cum denial. I feel like I could go months like this. Perhaps I would feel differently if I was in my cage a lot, instead of on the honor system the whole period, as I have been. This could change, since my key holder decided that since I have enjoyed fondling myself as I sleep (only she gets to stimulate it), I need to go back in the CB6000S for the next few days. Now back to pinches in my jeans, trouble with aim when I pee, and risk of painful nocturnal erections (which seem to have disappeared after the first couple weeks of wearing the cage, my first - mental?). I'll keep you posted on how the cage alters my moods.
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
locknload

Post by locknload »

I recently bought three different models of Chinese imitations to try, and the first of these was delivered a couple days ago. I promptly locked it on, of course. So far, so good. It is comfortable, much more so than the plastic one I was using. It is easy to clean and easy to urinate through. Being more open means I get a few more pants pinches when penis skin pokes up and gets rubbed, but that is more tolerable than the bulky, sweaty, unsightly plastic. My key holder likes it better, too. I think she will begin keeping me in it most of the time; before, she was indifferent, as long as I followed the rules: no stimulation (and of course no cumming, which no stimulation pretty much rules out). I do obey the rules, but having the weight and presence of the metal constantly hugging me is a frustrating reminder that what I used to play with daily is no longer mine.
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

The third of the 3 Chinese imitation devices arrived over the weekend. So far, I like the A080 version the best. It is a little long on me when flaccid, but that minimizes the times when a little flesh creeps out beyond the cage and gets pinched by my pants. I could prevent most of this I think by wearing briefs (or panties!), but I have gotten quite used to swinging free, in one sense at least. The A099 with a urethral insert was a big fail. I am big on hygiene, and urination while wearing that device was very messy. I have used sounds to measure my urethral diameter at 10mm, but this device is only 6mm. I have read that you want a little leakage around the outside of the insert to maintain urethral lining moisture, and that makes sense, but this seemed too much to me.

The third device I got was a shorter, thinner version of the A080, with a bit less downward curvature. I have only worn it one night so far, and around the house. The shorter tube may have been the reason, or maybe it was the tease I got earlier that day, but my nocturnal erection was more painful than usual. I was going to wear it out and about this afternoon, but I was starting to get a little burning sensation on the underside of the penis, so I opted to go free for the afternoon. It's now bedtime and I have locked the smaller one back on for another test drive. It's not a good start - I am so horny that the cock is already throbbing within the cage. I predict 2-3 wake ups in the night. Writing this right before bed doesn't help! This being the 9th day since I last came doesn't help, either. My key holder usually lets me cum after 15-20 days, but I never know beforehand.
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

I haven't posted in a while - nobody was commenting - but I thought I'd give a short update for posterity.

After several months of going 15 to 20 days between ejaculations, I asked for and was granted a reprieve from long term chastity. We returned to our "normal" activity, with me cumming about twice a week with her. We have also been going through some house remodeling, which has sapped my energy for enduring chastity, for about the last month. In addition, I like to ride my bicycle when it's warm, and that keeps me from wearing a device for very long, or from giving up the key.

A week ago she left town for a business trip, and she forbid me to come while she was gone. In order to keep from playing with myself, I locked myself in my cage every night while I slept, and wore the cage when I could during the week. All this has rekindled my craving for chastity. I am struggling with myself about whether or not I should confess this desire. The last time she went on a long trip, one lasting two weeks, was when I broke down and emailed her all about my desires for teasing and denial. I am torn about whether I want to go back into the lifestyle. I hesitate to commit myself when I am so horny. But I am currently so worked up I would say yes to just about anything. She is on the plane flying home now, and I am very tempted to send an email to greet her when she arrives. Sending that email is something I cannot undo. It's my bedtime, but I do not think I will be able to sleep until I hit send. I am getting hard in my cage just typing this, and it really aches. I must go type an email to her now…
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

... and I sent it. My request for more chastity will be waiting for her when she arrives...
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I haven't posted in a while - nobody was commenting
According to the "Before you begin..." we are supposed to "...keep comments to a minimum...". This is supposed to be *your* area, your journal, meant to be relatively uncluttered by the rest of us. I read every entry you make, and I'm sure that others do as well. Don't let the lack of comments stop you.
I hesitate to commit myself when I am so horny. But I am currently so worked up I would say yes to just about anything.
Funny how that works, isn't it...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

When I read your post about "nobody was commenting" I was going to respond but I see that TwistedMister beat me to it. Don't be discouraged to post. You are getting plenty of viewers to your journey and I believe most of us are abiding by the rules to keep responses to a minimum.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
locknload

Post by locknload »

I didn't realize that people were not supposed to comment much in this section. I will quit being so petulant!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The threads in this forum are meant for journaling (blogging, a diary, etc.). While other members may respond in the thread, please keep comments to a minimum. This will keep the important conversations in the discussion forums.
Think of this area as a personal blogging space; if you want discussion on some aspect, that's for the main or the member forums. While comments are always encouraged, we would prefer that the discussions happen in an area where everyone can see them and perhaps learn something from them.
0 x