[locknload] The courage to click the lock

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
locked4her55
Re: [locknload] The courage to click the lock

Post by locked4her55 »

RegularJoe wrote:I don't how many times I've begged Beth for a milking, only to have the request summarily and firmly dismissed.....
Begging is not tolerated in our house. Not that I haven't wanted to beg sometimes.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
LadyBeth

Post by LadyBeth »

locked4her55 wrote:
RegularJoe wrote:I don't how many times I've begged Beth for a milking, only to have the request summarily and firmly dismissed.....
Begging is not tolerated in our house. Not that I haven't wanted to beg sometimes.
It doesn't work out well for Joseph either! :D
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

I been feeling stuck in a little bit of a rut lately. It seems that days 10 to 14 or the peak of lust for me, and after that things seemed to settle into a steady-state. Maybe this is good, since I am not going out of my head. But Sunday nights little erectionless tease session left me quite frustrated and disappointed. I have had one free hard on in the last week. Since Sunday, there has been very little up or down feeling until tonight. When my keyholder got home tonight, I was feeling quite anxious and horny, but she was not in the mood for play. I am entering my 20th day since my last release, and I'm wondering how this will go on to 31 days, when my next release is planned. During days 10 to 14, all I could think about was cumming. After that, a period of semi- normalcy has set in. I even have "lucid" states from time to time, when I totally question why I am even doing this. Should I just give up and be normal? Sometimes the little punchings and aggravations, like having to sit down to pee in public toilets, discourage me. And then I am awoken three times a night with throbbing attempted hardons. My keyholder is being swallowed up by her work, and I am drowning in frustration. And then, occasionally, some little thing excites the hell out of me. And it keeps me going another day. What have I become?
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Dude....I've been married to Beth for more decades than I'd like to admit. Sometimes I wonder how she's managed to put up with my bullshit. She's far less selfish than I ever could be....despite what you read.

Synchronizing a couple's sexual needs is incredibly complex and difficult. It waxes and wanes. For women, stress destroys sexuality almost immediately. And stress is legion in our fucked-up world. Pressure to meet your sexual fantasies ups the stress, for her, considerably.

A good woman is hard to find. Somebody who even attempts to meet these kinds of needs is a real treasure.

Look at the male chastity thing as just an experiment. Is it a way of life you can't live without? Hardly. Steak and onions gives you gas and indigestion? Maybe it's not the optimum daily diet!

If it becomes too much..let it go. It may well come back..on its own. If not, it's not a failure....look for things that work for both of you.

But either way, keeping a good woman in your life far outweighs any momentary sexual gratification.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
locknload

Post by locknload »

Joe, you are correct - I am a lucky guy to have a woman who would entertain my perverse fantasies, and I am certainly not complaining against her. I guess that after 19 days with just 4 free erections I am frustrated. What else could I have expected? But this is my first time being cut off from the nearly-daily pleasure of stroking the cock, and maybe it is getting to me. Do I need more discipline? Will 31 days be enough to get me in line with my new status? The thought of another 12 days is enough to make me groan (and swell!). I see the prospect of another possible teasing tomorrow night. Will this break me? Sexual frustration and mild sleep deprivation change a man. I keep asking for more!
0 x
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

I've got two words for you, Locknload: "Emotional Rollercoaster."

Some days, I feel perfectly normal. Other days I feel like I'm an emotional train wreck!

I've never been in chastity for more than about 3 weeks, and doubt if it'll happen so long as my work has me travelling internationally for at least one week per month, with occasional domestic trips thrown in for good measure. Like you, I feel the initial buildup of "tension" followed by a plateau, followed by more tension. Some days, I feel completely coherent and mellow. Other days it's all I can do to make it through the day without going completely crazy.

But somehow, I like the feelings - both the highs and the lows. It's like they're both magnified for me. And if Mrs. KHH throws in a teasing session, then everything seems to reset for a day or so, now matter how I felt going in.

I guess it's something we all have to live with, and be aware of. When I asked my wife to be my keyholder, I really didn't have any idea of how much it would affect me emotionally. The old axiom "Be careful what you wish for" was definitely true in my case. But we are both learning as we go along. As the title of the forum says: The Journey. Chastity for my wife and I is not a destination but a journey. We are discovering what we both like and what we don't. What works for us and what doesn't. What we'll accept and what we won't. And we're doing it in the spirit of loving togetherness (as corny as that sounds). It's an exciting, erotic, playful thing that is bringing us closer together than we were before.

I wish you the best and can only offer this advice: Talk to each other - continuously - about how you're feeling. Share your emotions, your fears, your concerns, and your desires. As Sara Jameson says in her blog - your wife will never know unless you tell her.
0 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.
locknload

Post by locknload »

It has indeed been an emotional roller coaster, KeyheldHubby. Tonight, after 20 days of chastity, my key holder allowed me release. It was more incredible than I had imagined it would be. She thoroughly enjoyed it, and admitted afterwards that she just needed to feel that from me. We had talked about going 31 days, but her need took over. I have no regrets. Last night's frustration was paid back in full. Before my keyholder drifted off to sleep, she gave me permission to swing free for 24 hours. But after about an hour, I felt the need to be back in my cage, and locked it back up. Chastity is really growing on the both of us, it seems. In the morning she will find the key and hide it from me again. I do not expect I will see the key again until Saturday or Sunday. My spent cock swells at the thought of that. Here we go again.
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

After going 20 days without, my keyholder decided she really wanted to get fucked and let me out for some fun. I had no idea of her intention, so when she let me fuck her pussy, I was doing my best to hold back, thinking this was just another tease. Finally, I told her it was time to push me off if she intended to keep me from coming. She didn't. Though I was surprised, it felt so good. Probably more so because it was such a shock.

As so often happens, she went right to sleep after sex. But she gave me permission to stay out of my cage, though as always, I had no permission to stimulate myself. And after coming, I had no desire to do anything with the penis. But while Highset having a nightcap before going to sleep myself, I started feeling the need to be locked up and within an hour I was back comfortably in my cage. This is growing into an addiction.

Now I have gone five days since that release. The urge to cum has been strong the whole time. That previous 20 – day stint was my only previous experience in chastity. I remember how strong the need was at the beginning of that stretch, but it seems stronger this go round. Added to that my keyholder teased me extensively on Saturday, having me stick my hard penis in her pussy as she came.

Last week I gave her a little book on the rules of discipline, thinking she might like to read about Dom/sub relationships, a subject she is new to. She started reading it Sunday, and next thing I know her pussy is all wet and she has me fingering it. Being with her all weekend, she was letting me swing free, which also gives her the added benefit of being able to tease me whenever she likes. She did lots of that this weekend!

I had no idea that she would get into being my keyholder so much when I confessed to her that I wanted to be teased and denied. A classic case of be careful what you wish for. But I am loving it, so far! Seeing what 20 days did to me, she is repeatedly promising that I am going at least 31 days this time.
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

Now begins the dreaded middle time of a chastity period. In my previous time, I found that the first four or so days I was very excited all the time, but then after that until about day 10 everything settled down to a lower level. Then days 10 to 14 were a time of great frustration, and thereafter a time of moderate, steady horniness and even dripping, until day 20, which is the longest I've been. Now I am in the low days 5 to 10, where everything seems bleak. Everything seems rigged to cause unpleasant frustration, with no end in sight. It's very depressing, and I look forward to a more exciting turn of events in the coming days. But no cumming.
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

Checking in again. I have just completed my 14th day since my last cum. My keyholder's plan is to go a month. So I guess I'm halfway, just about. Since the first four days, I have settled into a low to medium level of horniness. Additionally, I have often been in a slightly cranky mood much of the time. In my experience, a general mood set soon during a period of chastity and doesn't vary whole lot until I cum again. Does anyone else experience this feeling of being locked into a certain mood during a whole chastity period?

In any case, I am mostly locked into my CB 6000s but I also spend a fair amount of time swinging free. My keyholder often lets me operate on a trust system, and I do not intend to fail. I am not allowed to stimulate myself without permission, and that permission never comes. The only stimulation I get is what she gives. I may be crazy, but I hope she gives me a ruined orgasm soon so I can break the cycle of crankiness and low – level horniness. My general horniness level is so low that I do not get hard even when she lets me out of my cage to play. How pitiful! I know that my keyholder would prefer a hard dick to sit on and tease, rather than the almost – hard penis she gets now. But it is totally up to her when I get to release to load and start over. I have the feeling she is determined to take me out a whole month, rather than letting me off the hook early like she did last month. I hope this limp – dick way is not how my system is going to permanently settle in for chastity.
0 x