[Ponytail32] So Close...Noooooooo

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Ponytail32

[Ponytail32] So Close...Noooooooo

Post by Ponytail32 »

:twisted:
It all started yesterday morning when i said to my husband that i want to put in a new flowerbed in the garden
while my husband cleans the house and watches the kids in his Device.
He has to be Mammy when he is off work.
As you know digging wet soil is very hard n heavy soon my back started hurting so I stopped.

That night i could really feel the pain especially in my legs so my husband suggested when the kids are in bed that he will give me a massage,So the time came when everyone was in bed including ourselves and kids were fast asleep my husband started massaging my legs and as a bit of a tease i started moaning in pleasure which started turning him on and of course he started to get hard and sore in his Device.
He started getting frustrated because of my pleasure moaning and started to tell me to stop because it wasn't fair as I was getting a massage and he wasn't.
I felt so good after the massage i decided i would surprise him with a little massage of his own,I told him to put his arms behind his back and took out my key and to his delight i unlocked his little Twinkie and started massaging and he got really hard very fast it didn't take long for him to get so close he had a bit of Pre-cum then i stopped and said that's enough for you,His reply was Noooooooo that's not fair i wanted to pop,I said no that's enough for you go wash up.

Till the next episode.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: So Close...Noooooooo

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi Ponytail -
Is this going to be a regular blog for you? If so, we should set it up with a proper format.
Thanks
0 x
LockedUp24

Re: So Close...Noooooooo

Post by LockedUp24 »

Hi my KH

OH it felt like it wasn't fair but i did get over it and and fall asleep.

Could have really done with a O too but i guess ill have to wait :(
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.