[bolted_rooster] more than I wished for

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
bolted_rooster

[bolted_rooster] more than I wished for

Post by bolted_rooster »

and more than I had ever fantasized of.

wow, it seems like such a short time ago that I finally shard with my wife the fantasy I had for being locked in a chastity belt.

my lovely wife has now taken full control. Shew was very unsure of what I had hoped for when we started, but is loving, caring, and loves to fulfill my fantasies. She has embraced keeping me in perpetual chastity as a lifestyle. giving her a key that was ornate as a necklace, has made her really enjoy showing the key. She now has a collection, and they are everywhere, a constant reminder of my servitude, and for everyone to see (she loves that no one knows what they are really for).

In December, she decided to add to my frustration, by keeping me filled with a plug. starting randomly, progressing to every night, and about two weeks ago, she told me she wanted it in me full time. The added arousal took some getting used to, as I seemed to always be straining in my tube. I made the mistake of asking to be unplugged yesterday at work, as I was thinking I was too distracted, and wanted to work more slowly into full time (one additional day a week at work) she agreed, and all day I was missing being filled, and watching the clock to slip it back in. Last night I begged her to please retake control of my ass as well, and she agreed.

So now I get to be stuffed, and in constant chastity. The fantasy of having a list, or date, for release was what I started with, but when I gave her full control, she decided that I should never know if, or when, I would be allowed out, or have a release. I agree her choice is much better, not only do I not get to look to my release date, I get to relish in the very best part, pleasuring her.

in the evenings, I am told when to be in the house (I have a part time business at home), what to wear (last night in addition to the chastity belt and NJoy stuffed in me was my collar, leather ankle and wrist cuffs, clover clamps with a chain between them, and an open robe.

Its been just over a year since we started this journey, and it has really taken its own path. I love that I can enjoy wearing my belt full time, feeling the pressure as I wonder who can tell that I am locked up and stuffed full, and all the while look forward to pressing my cage against her, feeling her get very excited, and having the joy of lapping her with all my energy focused on her pleasure and climax (her climax is my only release, and that is so very exciting).

Looking back at the last year, wow. More than I had ever hoped for, and I see more to come. I love her more than I ever thought possible, and love that she has found excitement in keeping me sexually frustrated and locked in chastity.
0 x
Michele

Re: [bolted_rooster] more than I wished for

Post by Michele »

That's wonderful that things are going so well! Congratulations!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast