[LilRob] My Journey of being denied

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
LilRob

[LilRob] My Journey of being denied

Post by LilRob »

I'll start with that I'm on day 9 of my first 10 days of being locked in chastity/orgasm denial. Previously it was only a day or two at a time while playing. This is a new aspect after 19 years of marriage.

For the last five to six years my wife has only granted my little dick ( I'm only 4" erect) access to her beautiful big wet pussy two times a year. It's in May around my B-Day and again around Christmas. Usually I make her orgasm by a vibrator or rubbing my dick on her pussy based on what she prefers that day. It always starts out with my rubbing my little dick on it, and if I'm not anywhere close to getting her off she'll make me use the vibrator. I get to orgasm by either jacking off or if she's feeling generous she'll fuck me with her hand.

At first I used to get frustrated about not having access to her pussy, but over time I've learned to understand that this what I need. Chastity comes into play, since I'm a chronic masturbator at one to two times a day.

I'd like to work up to long term chastity and only be released when I get PIV, but she has concerns about health issues. Currently my length of chastity is dependent on a roll of the dice. She rolls two dice and then a third. The third is a multiplier option. If it comes up even then I'm locked 2-12 days depending on the roll. If it's an odd number then the two dice are multiplied so I will be locked anywhere from 2-72 days. On the first ever roll I came up lucky at 10.

About my current 10 day lockup that ends 12/29/13. At day 4-5 I was extremely horny. Didn't think it was possible to go any longer, but somehow managed to work through it with a lot of pre-cum soaked underwear. :oops: Some of the things I've learned so far in my short lockup is the CB-6000S is just a toy and not meant for long term or at least not for me. I was concerned the first couple of days about people seeing it under my clothing, but now I'm not as much self concise about it. I also tried to stop the lock from "clicking" at first since it would occasionally, but now for some strange reason have come to like the sound?

Day 9, I was allowed to remove my CB for cleaning and had a setback. About 30 minutes after putting it back on I had an incredible burning sensation that hurt so bad it needed to be removed. Not sure why, other than I think I need to go down a size on the ring. I was free for about 4 hours than put it back on for the night without any issue. Woke up at 12:37 from my dick straining in the cage. After my dick calmed down, I took a pee. In the past if I had to take a pee at night, it didn't affect my sleep, learned that the additional sitting down and pushing the cage back so the end of my short penis is at the hole in the cage seems to wake me up, Go Figure? Went back to sleep and almost like clockwork woke up at 3:38 or about 3 hours later to my dick straining in the device again. This time I was up for good since my usual wake up time for work is 3:00. We'll see how it goes today

As a side note, a couple of days ago I reminded her about Christmas and asked if I'd get PIV. Her response was something like "No he needs to stay hidden until Vegas" That's not until our 20th wedding anniversary in July or about 14 months since I will have had by dick in her pussy. I know I'll still get to jack off when released. Thinking about it, we haven't worked through or if she has, she hasn't told me if I get her hand fucking when I take a vibe to her or if I still need to remain locked

I know my post was long, just using it as my Journal that hopefully I can go back to years from now?

Thanks,
0 x
LilRob

Re: [LilRob] My Journey of being denied

Post by LilRob »

Day 10, release day

My wife/KH went for a pedicure and released me. Couldn't wait to jack off and relieve myself. As soon as she left I went to our bedroom and feverishly started to work at it. I don't even think I was fully erect when I began to orgasm to the point it was a let down. My first thought was to get online and start surfing for things that turn me on, strangely my dick seemed to be missing the feeling of being locked up and then I started to feel guilty for not locking myself back up right away. Not that we even discussed any terms of my release about the time or quantity of orgasms I could have.

Anyway, locked back up and awaiting her return to find out what my next length of time locked up will be?
0 x
LilRob

Post by LilRob »

OK, wife returned from her manicure. After some brief conversation she rolled the dice. Came up a six and a five, she just giggled. Then she rolled one of the die and it was an odd number and she giggled even more and commented "That's what you wanted" and gave me a kiss. Now I'm without an orgasm for 30 days with a release of January 28th. My Journey continues.
0 x
LilRob

Post by LilRob »

New Years Eve, the cage slipped off at work. Had to make a dash for the bathroom before it slipped out of my underwear causing major embarrassment and who knows what else? Was a major bummer and went the rest of the day un-caged. Even when returning home I didn't want to be locked again. The humiliation in public, with friends is acceptable and maybe even desired? At work is another story, not good.

Anyway we went to the next size smaller ring tonight. I'm allowed to take it off for work tomorrow and Friday and will test all weekend long to make sure it doesn't fall off. Any advice will be appreciated.
0 x
HornyHutch

Post by HornyHutch »

Doesn't sound like you need any advice mate, you didn't have a good fit so you are adjusting as required. Pretty much all you can do. Best of luck with it dude.
0 x