[Blueeyes] Padlocked for good

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
blueeyes

[Blueeyes] Padlocked for good

Post by blueeyes »

Hey I'm Damish , so excuse my missspelling were they occur..
- I found the courage to introduce my dream of Male Chastity to my wife after a wonderful and loving trip to Rome. I was trembling when I asked her to read a long letter I had Written during the previous nighttime.
The letter explained that my unfulfilled sexdrive had led me to more an more secret and extreme measures like numerous self-peircing sessions, - neddleplay and plugs. All something I had performed on my own to satisfy my kinky imagination and my lust.
We have had sex on a regular basis for many years, - the usual stuff, - becoming a routine. We have perfected the routine as we grew more skilled, - but I was never really satisfied, - and I seriously doubt she was too.

I told her in the letter that I did not wanted this secret sex-life anymore. I wanted a sexlife that we shared. No secrets, No tabus, - And I wanted to become a man that focused more on her needs, both sex-wise and in every day life. I told her that controlled orgasm denial and Chastity could do the trick for us.
I told her that I would give up the controll of my cock completely, - and by a contract only be allowed release once a week..

When my heart was pounding the most I have ever experienced - She looked at me with a mix of surprise and tenderness.
She Agreed! - to try... I was Thrilled. I could not believe what she just told me...
This is 2 months since now- and we are both extremely happy with the turn of events. A turn has certwinly taken place.
At first I was focusing on the sex, - the number of releases, - the chastity device- the CB6000 and others, - but soon I experienced a radical change in me. I just wanted - before anything else - to please and serve my wife in every possible way. And I do. Last night I was allowed release after having been denied for 11 days. It was wonderful. She allowed me penetration after having served her tenderly for some time - without taking her over the top ( She ordered me not to) and I went over the hill like a rocket - with a huge load splashing all over and inside her. During the 11 days in denial, I had - beside massage etc. the pleasure of serving her numerous times, - and she always came big time, - to my own satisfaction. Her pleasure were my pleasure as well. It is actually true what they write on the Blogs- it really works like that:-)
Now having had release even before she came, I was frustrated, - It was not meant to be. But then she saved me again. "You are not finished yet" - she said, - and pushed my head down. "Do me, and clean up your mess". I could feel it was a major turn-on for her, - and of course I obeyed - to my pleasant surprise. The taste of me and her mixed together was intoxicating, and when she came I was with her in the seventh heaven..... I look forward to serving her like this many times again. It's the ultimate display of control and obedience.

This morning - after serving here breakfast she came to me I said that she had never felt so happy in her life before, - and I told her the exact same. I can't wait to experience more of this wonderful lifestyle..
I have a little chrome padlock inserted in to one of my previous piercings i n my cock - with the inscription "Owned by" - And the name of my wife.. I am wearing this with pride 24/7. I will only be unlocked when she wants my cock inside her. She holds the key in a silverchain around her neck or around her angle - for everyone to see - but not to know the true meaning of. It makes me so proud of her...
I do not wear a chastity device anymore. I do not plan to cheat!! I want to show her that this lock in my cock is all I need to stay out of even touching myself, - I just managed 11 days! - And I really am capable of not doing anything to my self. Only washing is allowed, - and holding the padlock when I sit down to pee. Shes has such strong control over me, - that I simply cannot make myself disobey. I love her and this new life way too much...
Cheers
BlueEyes - from Denmark
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Re: Padlocked for good

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I hope you both get lot from this and that as you develop more that you find the other wonderful things that are part of this lifestyle.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
blueeyes

Re: [Blueeyes] Padlocked for good

Post by blueeyes »

celticqueens_sub wrote:I hope you both get lot from this and that as you develop more that you find the other wonderful things that are part of this lifestyle.
Thanks :-) I have a very clear vision of were I want to take this, but I also have to realize that my objectives have changed dramatically over the last 2 month, - so what my vision will end up with - I honestly don't know, -but I feel it will be sweet.....

Since I'm only padlocked, nighttime especially can be hard, - so I am slowly introducing my wife to the ideas of restraining my hands during nighttime. To tie me up, - is a big cornerstone for her, and she are not to engage in heavy bondage play just like that... But maybe over time. She has come so far in such a short time. I'll have to give her time....
Reminder, - I used to be a real pain-slut before this, - I can ensure for sure... but it was allways on my own....
Meanwhile I have taken over almost all of the housework, - and I do good, she says... :-)
Daytime seems from my short experience to be much easier than nighttime to cope with the denial. My self-control is strong, - and my urge to obey her strict order not to even touch works well.
She asked me last night: " If you were to decide how many days would you prefer to have me denying you orgasm. I would like to know." I told her that I believe I have experienced some emotional changes within me, - towards more acceptance of true submission and urge to please her, and that I would like to move further down this sweet track, - so I told her that if I was key holder, - I would not allow O for at least a full month.
She smiled ands said: Well see, remember You have surrendered full control of any aspect of your sexlife to me.....

I will keep You posted, - How things progress...

Cheers
BlueEyes
0 x
Oldtimer

Re: [Blueeyes] Padlocked for good

Post by Oldtimer »

It appears that chastity greatly improved your English too. An unexpected benefit I am sure.
0 x