[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.
Tuesday. A messy ending.
C was eager to give me my end of lockup treat. A playlist of various edges and an orgasm. "Yay" !

But the Fuck was canceled. "Booooh" !

So I was edged and told quite firmly "Do not come".

Then sucked and edged over and over, each time being told not to come. This lasted to the point where I had to ask C to stop because I couldn't hold it back one more time.

Then C did the Cow position and edged me as if milking a cow, cock and balls. It was near impossible to last more than a couple of strokes.
"I can't last.. Please can I come now".

"No. Don't you dare. You can on the next one. I want you bursting".

"No more. enough. I can't hold it"

"Yay. Get into your yoga position".

C's eyes were practically sparkling. She was bouncing with excitement. "Oh my, look at you with your thingy in you face. Let's go".

So C milked cock and balls again. The difference of course was my cock was right above my face. The head only a few inches away.

It was quite incredible to watch myself being edged like this, so close up and of course I was fighting to hold back almost immediately.

"Don't stop it. I want you to come. Come. Now. Come lots".

To say C loved this yoga edge would be an understatement.

"Open wide.. Here it comes"

Boom! The biggest shot first. Straight in my own mouth.

"Yay I got some in.."

I shot again.

"Aww no I missed. Oh yuck you came on your own face.

And again.

"Ha.. I got some more in.. Come, Come more.

And again
"Yay! Straight in again".

And the last of the stuff came out.

"Oooh! Oops! Missed... its stopped"?

C shook it a bit. Tilted her head as if to look up the barrel. "Can't you come some more?"

I had to swallow to answer.

"No. You got everything".

"Aww shame. I was just getting my aim right.. I can't believe how much fun that was".

Butt slap. "Clean it up cum boy". She shoved what was left on my face into my mouth.

"Hah"! That was even more fun for me than it was totally grosly disgusting".

"Um.. Yay? Well done you".

C was.still waggling it about in hope more would arrive.

"Next time I'm going to aim better".

"Next time"?

"Yep. We will definitely be doing that again. Far too much fun".

Soon after I went to make coffee.

The following morning C reminded me that she had made me cum in my own mouth, how she'd loved it, and then made use of me again.

OK. I have to admit it was extremely horny knowing what C was going to make me do. The best part was the obvious joy she got from it.
As far as taking it straight from the source goes. It was much easier than licking it up. It just happened and was done before thinking about it.

Never in my wildest fantasy's would I have thought we would ever be doing anything like this. All I wanted was to play a kinky lock up game all those years ago.
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Sorry to hijack your blog but, Wow.
I've never done yoga so I can only imagine that bit but All of a sudden I need to be let out, teased, edged whatever. Even better allowed to come. But it's only day 1 and it's not going to happen. Suddenly the 3D has something to really deal with...
1 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Truth is. I only went to Yoga classes twice. I thought it would be nice to join C. Now she can bend.
Unfortunately C got struck with vertigo so had to give it up.
I remember doing the plough pre lockdown and thinking "caged cock less than six inches from my face. Who would belive it".
As it happened the plough was easy and good for my back so I do this on the bed sometimes in tracksuit bottoms.
This was a natural progression. Most of all it was fun.

To be honest Herbert. I think you'll be at this stage way sooner than me. Took a year for C to be comfortable just having the key. Then she took the reigns and I don't think she has regretted it since.

Glad the Cobra design is panning out. I'm no expert but It looked like the right one.

I remember being so desperate I wanted to tear my own cock off. The body adjusts and then you fly.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.
A slow week since due to work and funerals.
C did make use of me on Wednesday and gave me a stroke. Another stroke Friday and assurance I would be made use of again on Sunday.
While I'm in between total lock downs or total orgasm denial it's really nice being let out and knowing I can come this week (one way or another).
C said "Don't get used to it".

C also informed me that she might feel the need to repeat the last play session to see if her aim will be any better.

OK. Maybe not a slow week afterall.

I do sometimes dream of C asking for my cock inside her instead of my tongue. I can still feel the joy of making that creampie six weeks ago, the last time it was inside her.
But it is her choice and she obviously has fun using it in other ways.
C always says "Given the choice of cock or tongue. We both know what I'm going to choose", and I can't blame her. She still gets fucked hard even if I'm locked,.and I simply can't make her come that way now. Size really doesn't matter.
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.
I have come twice in five days of each other. I can't remember when this last happened? At a guess I'd say three maybe four years ago?
Sunday morning C made use of me again.
After her orgasm C umm'd and ahh'd about letting out, said she would then wasn't keen on letting me cum again so soon.
But the need to improve on her last attempt at getting me to dump the whole lot into my mouth won her over as she declared "OK. Ill let you out and edge you. but you have do the yoga thing again".

"Seriously? Why not something a bit more you know.. Normal?"

"Did you just say something?"

The stare. Scary lady. Crivens! .

"Of course honey .. If you're sure that's what you really want".

C started by letting me edge myself while she filed her nailes and telling me what was going to happen.

"I'm either going to make you cum on your face or in your own mouth".

Why is this turning me on? I'm sure it would be seen as highly degrading.

"And make you swallow it".

It was more than I could take. I had to let go and breath.
C took over

"Hah. I just came all over your face, and now you're going to do the same".

Wow! .. Who are you again?

"Are you going to be good and do as you're told"?

"Of course I am".

"What" ?

"es... miss".

'Good. You'll have to open wide when I tell you and then swallow it".

"Stop".

"OK. Time to get into position".

The position is easy. Go to bottom of the bed, squat like a gnome and do a backward roll so my feet rest on the headboard. Wallah!

Obvious what happened next.

"Open wide".

C's aim was spot on to begin with, then as bad as last time.

"Bingo! Bah! Open wide. Oops!, yay! Awww".

"Ah well. I'll get into a better position to see next time. Your legs get in the way".

"Sorry? Next time? "

"Yep. Practice makes perfect. Lock up and then make coffee. And don't try to pretend you're not enjoying this".

I was. I'm actually embarrassed to admit it. But I had to wonder 'Is this even a thing' ? I had to Google it. Ok maybe it is. Just not something you'd ever think to fantasise about.
I mean who would actually want to be treated like this?
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

C is getting very twitchy. She hasn't come since Sunday. Four whole days.
Work and personal life have been busy, the kids are being typical teenagers and every time C tries to sneak one in something happens.
C finally said "Fuck this. I'm not waiting any longer. The kids are playing on their games.. Get up stairs now".

I started as usual by stroking and gently tickling her breasts. "I can't wait for that bit. Eat me now". .

So no foreplay.

I Started kissing down her thighs towards her pussy lips.

"Skip that. Just get your tongue in there".

"Of course".

C. Was very ready for this.

"Oh god I need this. Yes just like.. Oh, oh.."

"Mom! MOM! bang bang..

" fuck.. What? "

" My biscuit fell into my juice, tried to get it out. It fell over and my hand is sticky".

"What? Really? Give us ten minutes. Get another juice? ".

2 minutes later.
"Daaaaaad.. Spider in the bath! Oh my god it's so big!"

"Not now.. Give us ten minutes. It won't jump out"

2 minutes pass and both of them are chatting outside the door about their very serious to them emergencies and what terrible uncaring parents they have.

C whisper "Stop. I give up. I can't do this. We'll try again in the morning".

I got up, cleaned up juice, fingers, put the spider in the alloted home made, outside refuge for spiders, after giving it a name and apologising for disturbing its bath.

The rest of the night, not a peep. But C wasn't chancing it.

C was tired and deflated "I might as well let you out for a stroke. You've been very patient.

I did suggest that A nice big real cock might feel nice in her pussy? It's been nearly two months since she treated herself to it?

C said "Nope, I have bigger ones, and as far as yours is concerned.".
C lifted her hand in front of me
"This is your pussy now".

Although I got harder when C said it. It was a bit disappointing to hear to be honest.

On the plus side I got some serious pussy eating in, and more tomorrow when they go to school.
3 x
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Mr Pickle wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:55 pm "Fuck this. I'm not waiting any longer. The kids are playing on their games.. Get up stairs now".
Oh, if only we locked males could take this stance..
1 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.
C decided she'd have some genuine piv on Wednesday. It's been near two months since we did this. I wasn't allowed to come of course.
I just couldn't last. After only a minute I was struggling, but C was enjoying being filled up and crammed. She was about to come and that was too much for me.
I had to freeze and try to hold it back whilst C had a mini orgasm. My glans are so super sensitive I could feel C's pussy contracting.
It cause a ruined orgasm.
Afterwards I didn't want to cage up. C let it go and figured it needed a bit of air time after so long.
Thing is, I got the blues and still hadn't put it on the next day, even though C had asked me to.
We had a chat. I said I wasn't sure I wanted to carry on with it. I felt down. She didn't over react or insist. Instead she said to take a little time and we would talk again about it.

The next day we talked. I think it was post orgasm blues. I wanted to know that C wanted this for her as much as I'd wanted it for me. I just felt maybe it was all for me or a chore or whatever?
C said originally it was my idea and she didn't like it. It was wierd and she'd gone along with it for me, but I had changed. I had become a better all round husband, Dad and a was more patient. She would love me no matter what, caged or not obviously.
She also said that when she looks in the mirror and sees her key necklace it reminds her that I'm hers, and she likes that.
She likes keeping me locked and using me, but also likes treating me.

She had taken time to think about what might happen if I was serious about not being caged anymore and she would respect what ever decision I made. But. And the big but was. If she didn't like the uncaged man as much as the caged man. She would push to get it back on.

Then she said "This is my fault, I let you come too much. So it's your choice. Be who you are now without the cage. Or let me be your queen, be mine to use and we keep playing. And Just for your information. I do prefer you caged, controlled and used".

I wanted nothing more than to be hers. The blues lifted and I locked back up. I was out three days in all. More time than I have accumulated in the last three years.
As soon as I handed the key back C said. "Good boy. I'll be making use of you in the morning. You're staying locked for the foreseeable future".

Sunday morning C reminded me I would be kept locked and sent me down to sort her out. "Oh that's nice. You do that better when you're caged. Soon after C came hard and dismissed me to make breakfast.
When I returned C said "next time I let you put it in me. You wear a sleave or numbing cream or both so you can go longer but can't come".
2 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

Mr Pickle wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:57 pm "Oh that's nice. You do that better when you're caged."
Herbi does it better when caged too. I agree with C.
2 x
Everything's better with a locked male.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Thanks for the reassurance @KHEmmi . :roll:

Here's the thing.
I remember a few years back in my journey saying "C loves the contents of the cage, aint no way she will give that up". I really did belive this, It isn't like I don't have much to offer?
This particular scenario just didn't occur to me. It doesn't fit with the atomony of creation etc. This is designed to fit in that sort of thing. I found it a little confusing that a tongue was better.
Now I don't mind if course because when given the choice. I chose Eat and Leak.

Still doesn't make sense though?
Last edited by Mr Pickle on Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x