[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Things have gone off track for now. M'Lady was feeling bad and after several tries, we found a place to get tested. She was positive for Covid and I was negative. I got retested today and I am now positive, too. In my case I am mostly without symptoms. Still have to isolate/quarantine for a few days.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

I am sorry to hear about the test results. I hope you are both well soon.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Homebody wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:36 pm I am sorry to hear about the test results. I hope you are both well soon.
X2 !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Update on our Covid situation. Like I said before, M'Lady tested positive on the 5th and I was negative. I as retested on the 8th and the results were positive this time. Except for a little fatigue I have been asymptomatic. She was not. about the only symptom she didn't have was the fever and she never runs a fever. On Monday, the 10th, her breathing ad become so labored that I called EMS to take her to the hospital. Being positive myself I couldn't take her and I'm not sure I could have gotten her to the car.

The ER doctor was going to send her home, but she convinced him that she was too sick for that. They found a bed for her in a rehab hospital that has a covid unit and she has been in quarantine until yesterday. I got to visit her last night for the first time in 16 days. I had to stay masked so we couldn't kiss but at least I could hold my Mistress in my arms!

We were hoping that meant she would be home in a couple of days. Nope! She will be there for medical observation/evaluation until the 29th and then in in house physical therapy for her lungs. We don't know how long that will be. We are disappointed but I will gladly spend a few more nights eating TV dinners for her to be healthier when she comes home. She will need to be feeling good because I plan for at least one of us to go to sleep thoroughly satisfied that night. :twisted: :o

On a positive note, she had told me one of the things holding her back from more activity in bed was not being able to put her weight on the news knee. Last night she put the new knee on the seat of her walker and took the other foot off the floor so her entire weight was on it without any pain. She has been talking about doing more rope and wax play but the knee was preventing it. She has also recently started reading the books she has. One of them is "The Ultimate Guide to Tease and Denial" by Geogia Ivey Green. The other one she has with her I think is either "Femdom for Nice Girls" or "The Hesitant Mistress: A Guide to Claiming Your Feminine Power". It looks like I may be in trouble when M'Lady gets home!!! :roll: :lol:
5 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Since our last RV outing New Year's weekend M'Lady has been searching for the book she was reading. I found it last night and will be taking it to her today. Now she will also be reading "the Sexually Dominant Woman, a workbook for nervous beginners" in addition to the ones she already has with her. I'm definitely in trouble when she gets home..... :o :lol:

M'Lady told me one of her nurses saw the key, knew what it was and asked if we were 'in the lifestyle'. She said they talked for over an hour but gave me very few details about the conversation. Now I am watching the nurses faces for a wry smile or something that would indicate she knew something.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Yesterday was my birthday but at my age that doesn't really mean a lot. I left a cake mix on the stove as a hint but Kitten didn't see it until around 5:00 when she got the meat out for supper. Instead of her cooking I suggested we go out to eat. We were going to go to Twin Peaks but the wait was over an hour. The waitresses weren't in their 'uniforms' but were in black bras and panties. Kitten went in to get us on the list while I parked and only told me this after we decided not to wait.

Instead, we tried Cheddars, a chain restaurant we hadn't been to before. It was ok but we probably won't go back. they didn't have my bourbon at the bar and no amber beers. I wound up settling for iced tea. Kitten had a Patron margarita that she said was way too weak and served with no salt on the rim of the glass. When she talked to the manager he took it off our bill. Evidently he talked to the bartender because a margarita served to a nearby table was in a salted glass. After dinner we came home and watched a little TV. When I suggested we go to bed she said she wanted to watch one of her shows and would be back later. I found her in her recliner this morning.

To recap my birthday....

Spent most of the day rewiring the lights on a trailer I just bought. Didn't get a cake. (She did promise to bake it today.) Instead of having dinner at my favorite place, served by a sexy little thing wearing next to nothing, I ate at a regular place where the liquor list was poor and the food was only slightly above average. Went to bed alone, caged and still locked this morning.

Sounds about right to me! :lol:
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

When I woke up this morning M'Lady was already awake. She reached under the covers and started rubbing my leg. Her hand moved closer and closer to the cage then up my body to tease my nipples. Back down, this time directly to her caged cock. Fingernails through the cage, lifting and gently massaging the balls, those fingernails again on her cock as it strains against the bars. Sliding up just a little to rub the root as it my erection tries to grow and backs up into my body. Her attention changes back to my nipples, pinching and twisting a little harder this time. I'm squirming as again she reaches down to play with her caged property. Another tease through the bars of the Jail Bird with those wonderful nails before running them up and down my inner thigh before she stopped and withdrew her hand.

I rolled over to lay my head on her chest and started to play with her nipples. She said she didn't need that and pushed my hand away. After asking me if that was a good way to wake up, I was summarily dispatched to get her morning protein drink and make her coffee.

I don't know how the rest of the day will be, but the beginning was fantastic!
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Things have been a bit rocky between Kitten and I the past several months. We had talked about a reset of the relationship as a FLM on multiple occasions, but it never seemed to happen. I keep a journal that I am supposed to write in every day unless M'Lady has it in her possession. Monday morning, for the first time in 5 months, I wrote a page long entry in my journal accepting responsibility for almost all our problems and offering an apology. I then asked her that if she still was willing to accept me as her submissive and slave to let me know and then sit on the center of the sofa to wait for me. I was working on my daily chores (Something I had been ignoring) when she told me she wanted to move forward with the FLM and went into the living room. I stopped my work, followed her and took up a kneeling position at her feet.

We talked for about fifteen minutes about her conditions for the relationship to continue the way she wants to see it. After I recited my morning mantra, something else that has been neglected, I asked her to wait and went to our bedroom. I returned with a paddle, a spatula and a hairbrush and told her I felt this was long overdue. She sorted through the implements, sat back, patted her lap and cautioned me to be careful of her knee. (She recently had a full replacement of her right knee.) I removed my apron, the only thing I was wearing, and laid across her lap. Once I was positioned to her liking, she began with no warm up. It was short but very intense and I still have a couple of bruises to remind me.

Later, in the bedroom, she gave me a few swats with the bristle side of and asked me if it hurt. I told her that it didn't and as she landing one with a rubber spatula.

"That one hurt!"

"Good, and you bought it for me."

I still don't know about the new conditions but she said she will be adding some more rules for me. The first one is that when we are together I am to sit at her feet to remind me of my position in the relationship. The only exception is when we are eating. Unless I am at my computer or alone in a room, chairs are off limits to me.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I've been unlocked for the past week and it feels strange. I had an appointment for some tests last Thursday at the VA. My collar had to be taken off and, even though we didn't think the cage would be a problem, M'Lady decided to err on the side of caution. I had MRI's done on my neck and back this morning and I'm having injections in my neck tomorrow. She has talked about putting the cage back on before tomorrow but, since I'm going under total anesthetic they might object. The worst would be she has to take it off before they put me under.

If she decides to leave me unlocked until after the procedure she could take the Jail Bird with her and lock me back up in the recovery room. Strictly her decision on what she wants to do.
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Locked back up in the recovery room! Brilliant idea!
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.