Mature Metal Jailbirds for sale $225 each

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
DharmaProject
Last orgasm: January 31st, 2021
Orgasms this year: 31
Mature Metal Jailbirds for sale $225 each

Post by DharmaProject »

I hope this is okay to post on here. There is a post today on the Enforced Chastity Group Of Fetlife from someone selling two Jailbirds for $225 each. One is the same size that I ordered a few months ago and spent over double for so the $225 price is a deal if they will work for you.
0 x
Homebody

Re: Mature Metal Jailbirds for sale $225 each

Post by Homebody »

As some one who isn't on Fetlife, how do I find the link to the page?
0 x
DharmaProject
Last orgasm: January 31st, 2021
Orgasms this year: 31

Post by DharmaProject »

Homebody wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:10 pm As some one who isn't on Fetlife, how do I find the link to the page?
Honestly I don’t think you can link anything outside of FL.
0 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

Ok, thanks
0 x
AngusWNY

Post by AngusWNY »

I’d still available, please send pics and dimensions to [email protected] .
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

AngusWNY wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:25 am I’d still available, please send pics and dimensions to [email protected] .
Nobody is going to be sending those to you. This was merely an advisement of something somebody saw on a different site, two years ago. Have you no reading comprehension skills? You have a bunch of 'Still available?' posts on threads that are all 2-4 years old and a 'born on' date from less than a week ago. What is wrong with you? Have you no common sense at all?
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted