Need a little help

Board announcements, questions from members, etc.
WifeIsVanilla

Need a little help

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

As long as I can remember, this site kept me logged in. I just clicked on my bookmark, and I was in, no need to enter Username or Password. At one point I noticed that there was a button at the bottom on one of the pages that had been checked to keep me logged in.

When I tried to get in yesterday morning, I received an ominous sounding message telling me that I usually come to this site via a "secure connection" and that it could not be established at this time, recommending that I go back. I tried a second time, same result. So I waited until the afternoon to try again. I got in, but had to provide username and password. I couldn't find the above mentioned button, only "Remember Me" for my username. When I came here just now, I had to provide credential again. Where is the stay-logged-in button?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
cagedbasilisk
Last orgasm: March 5th, 2024
Re: Need a little help

Post by cagedbasilisk »

fwiw:
Since I've joined there has only ever been a "remember me" box to check that seems to keep me logged in.
I just logged out and then back in to verify and didn't have any issue. No ominous messages.
The site has seemed slower the last few days but I just chalk that up to our Starlink internet (we're rather rural) and having satellites in view...

Sincerely, D.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Hmmm. For me, that Remember Me box just remembers my Username.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
cagedbasilisk
Last orgasm: March 5th, 2024

Post by cagedbasilisk »

Yes, but I stay logged in unless I log myself out.
Sincerely, D.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

The site has been extremely slow down here ! There’s two places to log in, top right and middle somewhere, remember you must hit remember me BEFORE you fill in the log in !

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

This morning it took me right in. Thanks guys.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

And, today I had to log in again. Maybe related to the host site issues Tom mentioned.
0 x