Does your cock get smaller with a cage on?

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr M

Does your cock get smaller with a cage on?

Post by Mr M »

Hi everyone

I don't know if there's already a topic covering this, I couldn't find one so I generated a new one. I've read some people state (on other sites) that long-term usage actually makes their cocks get smaller in time and also have erection problems.

As I pretty much intend to fuck my wife in the future and would like her to enjoy it as she does, being a cuckold husband in chastity it really worries me to think about these shortcomings of this lifestyle.

Does anyone know if any of it is true?

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Best

Mr M
0 x
Devoted to Miau Miau (my wife, @MiauMiauSW).
100% proud cuckold currently wearing a Curve device.
Mr M
Mexico City-Paris
Michele

Re: Does your cock get smaller with a cage on?

Post by Michele »

We have many guys here who've been doing this for a whole lotta years and not one has said their cock is smaller or has trouble getting an erection.

If that was the case there would be lots of info warning about these things. However, as far as our doctor is concerned he said there was no worry for this... your penis is tissue that fills with blood, not muscle that's going to lose its strength.

As I said... this is my opinion and experience but I'm sure the guys here who've been in this for multiple years will come in here to ease your mind. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

My Lady can confirm (and give me a huge ego boost in the process, hint hint ;) ) that I haven't lost any size since I started wearing the cages.

It's a common concern, but it's just a myth.
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Except for playtime, I'm a 24/7 wearer. After over ten years I can truthfully tell you the following.

Before I started this I was about 6" when erect.

Now when I'm erect, and the cage is on, I'm only 2" long. I have shortened this much. :shock: :o

When the cage is off now I'm about 6" when erect, the same as always. :?
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

As others have, I've found that it is a myth that has no truth to it. 18 month stints with up to 2 months without getting out at all have shown no change in size. The only physical effect with that routine was that going 2 months at a time with no opportunity to have a full erection resulted in a temporary loss of skin elasticity- subsequently being allowed an erection, the skin was very tight, sensitive, and easily irritated. This condition resolved after a few days of freedom, and I found that it could be completely avoided by allowing a full erection once every week or two.

Some folks on some other sites might [claim to] *wish* that it would be true that their cocks would shrivel to tiny, permanently useless appendages, but it is merely a fantasy.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mr M

Post by Mr M »

Hey! Thank you everyone for the insight. I was almost certain it wasn't a real problem, but it's better to ask. ;)

Have an amazing day
0 x
Devoted to Miau Miau (my wife, @MiauMiauSW).
100% proud cuckold currently wearing a Curve device.
Mr M
Mexico City-Paris
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

TwistedMister wrote:The only physical effect with that routine was that going 2 months at a time with no opportunity to have a full erection resulted in a temporary loss of skin elasticity- subsequently being allowed an erection, the skin was very tight, sensitive, and easily irritated.
OMG, this must be why it feels like my cock is so hard it is ready to burst when I get hard for the first time after an extended 24/7 lockup!

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

You learn something new every day! Thanks, TM!
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

cagedmonkey wrote:
TwistedMister wrote:The only physical effect with that routine was that going 2 months at a time with no opportunity to have a full erection resulted in a temporary loss of skin elasticity- subsequently being allowed an erection, the skin was very tight, sensitive, and easily irritated.
OMG, this must be why it feels like my cock is so hard it is ready to burst when I get hard for the first time after an extended 24/7 lockup!

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

You learn something new every day! Thanks, TM!
That's one of the good things about this forum- being able to get real answers to real problems fairly easily.

I was a bit dismayed when I first encountered this problem- PIV after a 2 month lock-up quickly became painful. I suspect that it is not completely unlike the sort of thing that some (many/most/all?) women experience due to hormonal changes such as occur with menopause...except that, for us, it is more easily corrected.

After some experimentation, I found that a weekly opportunity to "stretch" such as a T&D session eliminated the problem.

It's good to be aware of the possibility of this condition arising, especially for those into CBT, as the skin can be more easily damaged (abrasions/splitting).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Linus

Post by Linus »

When we began with chastity, my KH wife has this concern
She did not want my cock to reduce in size or performance
After 2 years, she is happy
Now she is planning to gift me a smaller cage
I think this answers your doubt
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

For years, I said it was just a myth - but I do now believe that with extended wear, there can be a temporary loss of size and strength of erection.

It was about 6 months ago that I saw a similar post on FetLife about the topic, and the owner of Mature Metal reported that he (and several clients) reported having the same experience, which I have also had after longer term wear. Which is that after a time, the skin does lose elasticity and the body does stop enabling as strong an erection.

The first time I experienced it was after 28 days of total, no let out for anything, lockup. In truth, I was out for about 120 mins during those 28 days to attend a yoga class with one of my keyholders... but when I was finally let out, and given an orgasm, I was perhaps 2" shorter and definitely not a full erection.

I can report that taking time out of chastity to have a full erection does totally prevent this issue. And my current g/f and keyholder will let me out to tease me to full arousal with some regularity - both because she enjoys getting and seeing me that way, but also because she likes my full erection.

Anyway, for years I said "nah, doesn't happen" - but for years, my ex would only keep me locked up for more than 4-5 days at a time (with a handful of exceptions,) so I had never experienced it.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon