Avenger product review: problem or benefit?

For the gearheads in the audience
Anymouse

Avenger product review: problem or benefit?

Post by Anymouse »

No O for thirty-eight days and a wake-up, since June 18. Miss BethK isn't bothered at all though.

Well, I have discovered what might be a minor problem with the Avenger, for those thinking of purchasing the belt I am wearing.

On the other hand, this might not be construed as a problem, but a benefit. I suppose it is how you look at it. The front is pictured below (with me in it), review afterwards so you can see what I am referring to. The apparent wrinkle in my skin on the viewer's left is not caused by the belt, it is a horrible scar from long ago you don't want to hear about.

The belt itself is fourteen gauge steel, lined inside to prevent chafing. The "protective area" is actually shaped like a steel protective athletic cup, completely encasing the genitalia. The metal belt and cup can be bent by hand (with some difficulty in my case) to adjust it to fit. Thus with my oval cross-sectional shape, I was able to properly bend carefully the belt around the tops of my pelvis bones so it did not rub (the only rubbing problem I have had with the belt). (My pelvis protrudes due to my low weight.)

There is a relief tube attached to the inside of the cup, and this is where the problem I discovered may lie.

While I had the belt off over the terrific heat here in western Nebraska, I was curious how they devised the tube to be able to swing left and right and move up and down with no visible slide attachment. (The tube's position is movable to allow it to adjust to the various shapes men are found in.)

It turns out that inside the cup is riveted a small metal tab. The tab will not cause any damage. On each side of the tab are drilled two small holes: the tube is placed between them and a zip tie is zipped around the tube. The zip tie is what actually secures the relief tube to the cup.

This is not necessarily a problem: in the event the tie were to break, the tube would still stay in place until such time as you replaced the zip tie. (Based on my view of it, it would be an insignificant task.) Or if you wanted to ensure it never broke again, you could replace the zip tie with safety wire, ensuring when you clip the ends of the wire you bend them behind the metal tab so they don't scrape your genitals. Personally I think the zip tie is safer.

After this much time wearing it (about a month) I see no visible wear in the zip tie. Since the tube really doesn't move around when wearing the belt, the zip tie gets no appreciable wear.

James, still chaste for her.
Last edited by Anymouse on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
MikeyLikes

Re: Avenger product review: problem or benefit?

Post by MikeyLikes »

Thanks for the review and pictures. I've often considered a full belt, but have been hesitant b/c of the cost and required accuracy for measurements. How big is the cup? My concern is that it would create an unusally large bulge in closer fitting pants/shorts. Believe it or not, I wear my MM QK under my bike shorts when I ride, and unless one really looks, it's not noticable.

I've thought that a device like this one, if the cup isn't too big, would be quite discreet, as it would appear as a normal 'bulge' even under tight clothing.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Mikey, whilethebike short padding will blend the contours of the QK, how comfortable is it to ride?

Can you give me some details on what kind of bike, how many miles, etc.? I've tried road biking with my CB3k, but it wasn't great.
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

MikeyLikes wrote:Thanks for the review and pictures. I've often considered a full belt, but have been hesitant b/c of the cost and required accuracy for measurements. How big is the cup? My concern is that it would create an unusally large bulge in closer fitting pants/shorts. Believe it or not, I wear my MM QK under my bike shorts when I ride, and unless one really looks, it's not noticable.

I've thought that a device like this one, if the cup isn't too big, would be quite discreet, as it would appear as a normal 'bulge' even under tight clothing.
The cup is about two inches deep. (I have reshaped it a bit because of my narrow frame.)

I don't wear particularly tight clothes, so I cannot say how it might appear in those (say, a pair of bicycle shorts). In my regular clothes with my 29" waist and 36" hips, the cup fits in them fine, and doesn't particularly stick out (though the cougars around the village have noticed my package seems bigger somehow).

I would rate this as a good "first belt." It is considerably less expensive than a Neosteel (which has to be fitted). I am hoping my wife will get me one of those for our anniversary . . . (now some would find that to be a strange anniversary gift). She points out she will let me out for our anniversary in September (which could mean a couple things: which year in September, is she letting me out to put me in something else, &c).

James, without an O since June 18 (forty-seven days)
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
timshel

Post by timshel »

So I just got my Avenger and I'm experimenting with it. After a little trouble I figured out how to put in on and all, but then I tried going to the bathroom with it on. Unlocking and removing the rear guard was no problem, and it was strange but seemed to work when I started to pee. For some reason I was imagining pee getting all over inside the belt. The problem was when I was finished there was still pee left in the tube, and then even after that came out there is still residue and such...

Is there a way to clean it or would I want..need some device to spray water into the tube after peeing to in essence clean it out? I'm happy with it otherwise, and figure after a much more complete shave there will be no hair pinching issues...

Any advice would be appreciated... thanks
0 x
MikeyLikes

Post by MikeyLikes »

Tom Allen wrote:Mikey, whilethebike short padding will blend the contours of the QK, how comfortable is it to ride?

Can you give me some details on what kind of bike, how many miles, etc.? I've tried road biking with my CB3k, but it wasn't great.
Sorry for the (very) late reply. I have to admit I have not been out on training rides wearing my CD. I have worn it on my commute ride which is a 45 minute ride; and a couple of times to a one-hour spinning class. The commute rides are on a hybrid bike. Sadly, I haven't ridden my road bike in a few years.
0 x
Locked_inSteel

Post by Locked_inSteel »

Being imposed on &quot;bulge-enhancing&quot; underwear regime, as you can see in this photo, my super-skinnies accentuated the fact. But for super-skinnies it's very acceptable... perhaps desirable.<br /><br />Chicks that take a look (as they seem to like glancing on zippers), would simply think I get hard at them (not that I don't...) and smile. :)
Being imposed on "bulge-enhancing" underwear regime, as you can see in this photo, my super-skinnies accentuated the fact. But for super-skinnies it's very acceptable... perhaps desirable.

Chicks that take a look (as they seem to like glancing on zippers), would simply think I get hard at them (not that I don't...) and smile. :)
IMG_0645.JPG (101.34 KiB) Viewed 4804 times
Anymouse wrote: The belt itself is fourteen gauge steel, lined inside to prevent chafing. The "protective area" is actually shaped like a steel protective athletic cup, completely encasing the genitalia.
Nice belt! I'm also locked in a T-3 Steel waistband Chastity Belt with a Genital Shield.This is the belt in question: http://www.dhgate.com/bdsm-male-fully-a ... 347b1.html As you can see the penis tube is mounted on the Genitals Cup.

My issue is that this cup sorta forces me to walk with my legs parallel. It frames" my legs and provokes spontaneous arousals with different body postures. It's a bitch to have to continuously adjust. Coughing can get me to almost squirt. I can always force my feet together by squeezing my legs against cup.. but that can be extremely arousing.

I also notice that movement during activities such as walking, running, exercising etc. cause slight arousal as my butt-cheeks twist around the cup... Other than that, it's very comfortable and I can also go cycling with a split-rail saddle.
MikeyLikes wrote:y concern is that it would create an unusally large bulge in closer fitting pants/shorts. Believe it or not, I wear my MM QK under my bike shorts when I ride, and unless one really looks, it's not noticable.
I often wear Levi's 510 super-skinny jeans over my T-3. This is a photo I took yesterday from a walk I had along the river. As you can see, the "bulge" at the front isn't that noticeable for super-skinnies.
0 x
Full-Fledged steel chastity belt firmly securing a 4-inch steel rattler butt plug and urethra plug integrated in the Penis Tube.

MY VIDEO HERE: Buttplugged under chastity