rab

Re: Looker 02

Post by rab »

Thank you for all your comments :)
0 x
lockedcock

Post by lockedcock »

I've worn my Looker 2 for 10 days with no problems. My removable urethral plug extends to just past the ring.

I concur with the urination issues - but then, I have that with every device, so I always fold toilet paper over a couple of times, cup the bottom of the device with it, and then slip a cut-down-to-size plastic baggie over the whole thing. Urine isn't my only issue - after a few days being locked - and ESPECIALLY riding my motorcycle while locked, I tend to precum randomly as well. Always wearing a jock while locked keeps the baggie in place over the tissues/device and keeps all fluids from my pants. I change out the tissues any time I use the bathroom as not to keep the area moist. But it seems I've gone off topic from the Looker 2... you can see a few pics of mine in my profile. :)
0 x
booker1

Post by booker1 »

So, looking to get Looker02. I could really use some help from other users of the Looker02 to learn from their measuring challenges and lessons...

Are these the only measurements needed?

plug diameter 7 mm
plug length - not sure yet
ball diameter 9 mm
penis ring - not sure yet (B-ring)
cock ring - not sure yet (A-ring)
total length - not sure yet

I know I want the fixed urethral insert. Is the integrated lock standard on Looker02 or do I have to request it?

Is the total length include the part of the insert that extends beyond the A-ring, or is it the length from A-ring to tip?

Is the penis ring just the diameter of the penis or should it be slightly more or less?

When I measure the circumference for the A ring i get 70 mm, but I can fit into a ring measuring 51 mm, does anyone know why the difference? Are there sizing rings anywhere I can order to fit into and get a good fit?

Thanks for your help...
0 x