JB Anti Pullout pins

For the gearheads in the audience
Chastehusband

JB Anti Pullout pins

Post by Chastehusband »

Has anyone had any luck with these? I ordered s/m/l criss cross when I ordered the JB, but I was able to get out with the small & medium immediately after putting on, if I left them in for a while they because effective as I became sore near them, but that was painful also so had to remove and the large was just too painful. I just sent Bill a message to order 3 blunt versions to see if I can maybe make the blunts work.

Wondered if anyone had had any luck with the pins or had come up with a diy anti pullout system?

Given its just I hole that the pins go through I had thought about trying to rig a T shaped bar inserted from the inside, the bottom of the T coming up through the pin hole (maybe tapered so it cant go all the way through, just enough to keep it in place), not sure how effective it would be though
0 x
Atone
Re: JB Anti Pullout pins

Post by Atone »

I have used them a fair bit. I would definitely consider the criss cross pins a 'punishment' pin rather than a long term wear pin. Pretty much the same for the pointed pins although I could make it through the night with the short pointed pin in place. I can wear the short blunted pin for several days in a row but after about the third day it becomes a bit irritating.

One thing to also consider is how snug is your cage? When I was wearing the 1 3/8" diameter cage all the pins were more comfortable. They also were more necessary from a pull out perspective. Now that I am wearing a 1 1/8" diameter cage the shorter pins are about all I can use for any length of time. I have to admit thought that pull out isn't much of a concern for me. I have never tried and probably never will unless to just try it sometime. With a snug cage it will not be easy to pull out and might not be possible to get back in at all.

I like the idea of an inverted T-Bar. I have thought about doing the same thing. It would be more difficult to put on and would add another place to pinch but would probably work. Let me know if you come up with something.

-A
0 x
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

Development on the T-Bar idea... turn the pull out pin around and insert from the inside, pull it up, insert penis then push it back down so that the flat head of the pin rests on the penis, let the protruding locking pin from the base ring stop the pin from pushing back up and out of the cage. I haven't tried this yet, but its a similar concept to the T-Bar, came out of a long email conversation between Bill & myself on the T-Bar & anti-pullout ideas.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

That is a good idea, at least for trying it out. Bill made a couple of pins for me that are only deep enough to fill the hole when I don't want a pin in there. I had these made because sometimes my skin would get irritated if it was pushed up in to the empty hole too hard. These should work great as a test. The upside to this idea is that they could probably be inserted without unlocking the device. The downside to this idea is that they could probably be inserted without unlocking the device.

-A
0 x
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

Did you ever have Bill make a modified pin for you? When I ordered a large headed pin he mentioned that someone had already ordered something similar where the head is about 3/4" in circumference, inserted upside down to a regular pin
0 x