The Vice Male Chastity Giveaway!

For the gearheads in the audience
LockedinLust

The Vice Male Chastity Giveaway!

Post by LockedinLust »

Hey everyone, this is Locked in Lust’s official page, and this is our very first giveaway here! Because we are somewhat new to the community, we wanted to open up with a gift for everyone; 2 free devices of our signature device, The Vice! Just post in comments why we should select you. We will read through all the comments and select the two (un)lucky winners on August 15th, and announce it on our initial post (here).

For more information on us and The Vice, feel free to visit our website: www.lockedinlust.com
0 x
slave d

Re: The Vice Male Chastity Giveaway!

Post by slave d »

my inly comment would be that the tube length is WAY too long for me and i suspect most reasonably experienced chastity device users would find the same. i use a very short cage but i suspect many users would find nearly 3" on the large side.

MsMs ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

The length is too long for my needs also.

I seen this on their site
We are in the process of producing a Plus version of The Vice which will be released in the near future.
Are we to assume you are working on an even larger cage?
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Dibbo

Post by Dibbo »

We are long term users of the CBXXX range as well as the Curve, and a cheap stainless one from China, we would love to try something different and the Vice looks good to us, would love to be considered so we could join in with the good honest reviews.
0 x
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

We are working on both a larger and smaller version of The Vice and we expect them to be released November or December of this year :-)
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i would be interested in a small one but it would have to be as short or shorter than the 6000S.

MsMs ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Coldtech9

Post by Coldtech9 »

I'd also be interested in a 6000s length unit. Had a stainless steel unit and really liked the weight and U giving feel of it, but it had multiple pinch points and while the outer surface was beautifully smooth, the inner surface had lots of sharp edges. They must have found a sale on sharp edges!
Ordered a cb6000s from eBay, and it broke off right at the ring the first time I put it on. Nice jagged edges at the base of the penis is a lot of fun. Not.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Coldtech9 wrote:Ordered a cb6000s from eBay, and it broke off right at the ring the first time I put it on. Nice jagged edges at the base of the penis is a lot of fun. Not.
Sounds like you ordered a cheap fake, and not the real deal.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Erick1928

Post by Erick1928 »

Hey LockedinLust you should select me as a winner because I'm a poor 21 year old who can't afford a real chastity cage since I'm a full time college student. I'm also a huge noobie to chastity and id love if my real first chastity cage to be vice since its high quality and has tons of things for I can test and learn about, In my free time

P.S. I'm sure lot of guys say they are new and in college and stuff, so I'm more than happy to show a pic of me with my student ID

U0date just in case I do win could you please send me an email at [email protected], I can't read or see private messages
Last edited by Erick1928 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Because my wife/KH ("she, who must be obeyed") likes the purple Vice and says I should be selected and locked as I'm currently unlocked due to device failure. She also says "Thanks in advance!"

Always positively affirming, that one. ;)
0 x